It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE SUBJECT OF KUDOS

Message 21 of 42

One must post to get kudos. Some get more than another because of the quality of the posts. Some get more than others because there happens to  be more people in the forum at the particular time of the post who agree with that poster. It certainly isn't rocket science.

With the country being ripped apart by the Trump administration. one would think that Kudo Envy, good God whoever thought that there would be such a thing, would be the least important thing on anybody's mind.

I don't know if this is petty jealousy, lack of self-esteem, or another way to show partisanship. I will say this. When another poster returned from some time off, one of the first things I said was I can hardly wait for you get back on the very top of the board where you belong. 

Yeah, petty jealousy  is extremely unbecoming.

When I first joined this forum, I didn't really realize what kudos were or what they were about. When I did become aware of them, they made me feel that,  as one of few Democrats in my county.  I wasn't alone anymore.  Finally, I had a place where I could discuss my fears about the Trump administration, and I had someone to share those fears with, and, bonus, I could get a response back.  

That's what this forum and the kudos that come along with it mean to me.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 42

@alferdpacker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Therefore kudos in most instances doesn't mean a thing.
Your mileage may vary
But no doubt it seems for some here that they never runs out of gas .... the vocal kind.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 42

@MIseker wrote:
ahh yes the ol " you only kudo your political belief". Not so. I kudo posts i agree with. I kudo posts from ANYONE that makes a good point in their post. SOme posts I kudo because they posted EXACTLY my thoughts. AND..sometimes i just read and kudo no one. I did not realize, nor do I care there is a scoreboard.

Seems to be a 'scorboard' to some ................. KUDOS envy is alive and well !!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 42
ahh yes the ol " you only kudo your political belief". Not so. I kudo posts i agree with. I kudo posts from ANYONE that makes a good point in their post. SOme posts I kudo because they posted EXACTLY my thoughts. AND..sometimes i just read and kudo no one. I did not realize, nor do I care there is a scoreboard.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 42

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Have a good evening.

I respectully decline to have a good evening.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 42

@alferdpacker wrote:

I respectfully decline to do that.

--

Of course, no need to be proved wrong.  Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 42

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

The number count indicates a probability that some posters may have badly abused the system before it was fixed.

You'd have to ask the management about that.

I respectfully decline to do that.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 42

alferdpacker wrote:

The number count indicates a probability that some posters may have badly abused the system before it was fixed.

You'd have to ask the management about that.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 42

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

The record of an individual poster giving well over a thousand Kudos to another individual poster stands.  

An interpretation of partisanship or interpreatation of lack of partisanship resides solely with the one percieving it and is not to the slighest degree an indication of fact.

Of course you are not taking in account the history of kudos after they were started here.  In the beginning it became where a poster could attain a level where they gave hundreds of kudos instead of one.  That went along with what level of a social butterfly one was.

The numbers added up so quick that the number was reduced back to one.

Your saying that I am not taking that initial irregularity into account is not true.

You may believe it but belief has never defined reality.

I was giving and getting kudos then just as you and everyone else posting then was able to do.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 42

@alferdpacker wrote:

The record of an individual poster giving well over a thousand Kudos to another individual poster stands.  

An interpretation of partisanship or interpreatation of lack of partisanship resides solely with the one percieving it and is not to the slighest degree an indication of fact.

Of course you are not taking in account the history of kudos after they were started here.  In the beginning it became where a poster could attain a level where they gave hundreds of kudos instead of one.  That went along with what level of a social butterfly one was.

The numbers added up so quick that the number was reduced back to one.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22