Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING

Message 31 of 49

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

You can tell that TRUMP THE CHUMP is becoming a bundle of nerves.

Making a public display of himself in a fight with another REALITY STAR, saying that PAUL MANNAFORT is a GOOD MAN, and oodles of other examples of missteps that are coming one after the other.

Why, all of a sudden?

Because he is recognizing that his CONSERVATIVE BASE is starting to notice that he is THE EMPEROR and he has NO CLOTHES.

The CONSERVATIVE segment of the political spectrum, especially the FOREVER TRUMPERS, were:

(1) Sounding the trumpets of victory when Trump went to Singapore. Now that it is abundantly clear that he was HORNSWOGGLED; that group is completely silent on the subject.

(2) Sounding the trumpets of victory as Trump met with Putin in Helsinki. The HORNSWOGGLING was so public and visible at this meeting that the group fell completely silent on the subject almost immediately.

(3) Sounding the trumpets of victory as Trump planned a military parade in Washington DC. They then realized that their own President was trying to HORNSWOGGLE them into spending $92 million dollars on a display for his own personal pleasure... money better used to fund VETERAN Programs. And yes, they fell silent here too.

(4) Sounding the trumpets of victory as TRUMP supposedly appointed only the BEST to his cabinet. They thought they were getting fiscally conservative cabinet members but were HORNSWOGGLED into having cabinet members that resigned one after the other for scandal after scandal and cabinet members that bought $45K phone booths and $31K dining room sets. Yessiree, the conservatives fell silent here too.

There are many, many other "TALKING POINTS" that have arisen so far in this ADMINISTRATION for which TRUMP THE CHUMP'S Conservative Base has SOUNDED THE TRUMPETS OF VICTORY but have now FALLEN SILENT.

That's why he's a nervous wreck.

He knows that they are startring to realize he is "AS NAKED AS A JAYBIRD".

More angry sputterings from another lefty claiming mind reading abilities. I'm "startring" to wonder how anyone can live with so much hatred.

Says a righty who lived through his/her/it's own anger sputtering Obama years.

You saw nothing like this from the RW (rational wing).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 49

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The GOP has been running on racial hatred since the 1960's when Nixon launched The Southern Strategy and covertly gave support to and received it from the KKK, Nazis and White Supremacists. Now those groups are the GOP's margin of victory, so they control the party.

Do not expect any of the Republican base to turn on Trump because he's a racist - he's the embodyment of every racist dream they ever had and they're not going to want to wake up.

Do not expect any of the Republican base to turn on Trump because he's constantly lied to them. It's been proven by every study looking into the reaction of those who were duped - they would rather lose everything than admit they'd been bamboozled, and the hardest job the police have in arresting the really big scam artists is finding a willing witness.

That being the case, it's up to us Progressives to make sure we all vote in November. 26% of registered voters elected Trump the Traitor and 27% can deprive him of the Congressional majorities that protect him and allow him to continue the GOP March toward Oligarchy. His base cannot be swayed, the good people who are disgusted by the degenerate politics practiced by the GOP and their Ministry of Propaganda - Fox and talk radio and the russian bots on the internet - need to be gotten to the polls to end the madness next November. then in 2 years (or less) its rinse, repeat for a move to a bright future instead of return to a dark past.

Well, I duuno, scout. I am and have been for a long time a registered Republican. I have no racial hatred. I have neither gotten nor given any support from the Nazis or Kluxers. I support Trump because of his positive view of America - I do not see any racism in him. 

But speaking of hatred, there are the posts about the Oligarchs, White Supremacists, phony claims about "studies" about how I was duped, German references, constant feelings of victimhood at the hands of Fox, whines about Russian bots while doing their job of weakening our nation via divisiveness and something strange about a police arrest.

Sorry scout - your wealth redistribution is not on the horizon so learn to live with the real world. It really is a good one.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
I'm "startring" to wonder how anyone can live with so much hatred....@rk9152......I'm starting to wonder why someone has been looking at naked jaybirds.

Hey, hey, hey - don't be judgemental. After all the modern approach is "any ball in any pocket".

Maybe for Republicans. Democrats and Liberals believe you have to achieve goals,,,,,,,not just be rich and anything you do gets a trophy. That is the motto of the Trump era snowflakes. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 49

I think Trump is using his position as President to tamper with the jury, making statements, showing up in court.

Next thing you know some member of the jury will wake up with a horse head in his bed.

Trump is a mob Don, he has the Russian mob behind him, the Republican Party, and millions of cult members.

One of those cult members might be on the jury. 

Trump is trying to make a connection.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
I'm "startring" to wonder how anyone can live with so much hatred....@rk9152......I'm starting to wonder why someone has been looking at naked jaybirds.

Hey, hey, hey - don't be judgemental. After all the modern approach is "any ball in any pocket".

Ahh - yes the "slop game" - commonly used by those with a limited skill set who never demonstrated capacity to develop a competent game.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 49

@Soosie wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Making a public display of himself in a fight with another REALITY STAR, saying that PAUL MANNAFORT is a GOOD MAN, and oodles of other examples of missteps that are coming one after the other.

Why, all of a sudden?

Because he is recognizing that his CONSERVATIVE BASE is starting to notice that he is THE EMPEROR and he has NO CLOTHES.

The CONSERVATIVE segment of the political spectrum, especially the FOREVER TRUMPERS, were:

(1) Sounding the trumpets of victory when Trump went to Singapore. Now that it is abundantly clear that he was HORNSWOGGLED; that group is completely silent on the subject.

(2) Sounding the trumpets of victory as Trump met with Putin in Helsinki. The HORNSWOGGLING was so public and visible at this meeting that the group fell completely silent on the subject almost immediately.

(3) Sounding the trumpets of victory as Trump planned a military parade in Washington DC. They then realized that their own President was trying to HORNSWOGGLE them into spending $92 million dollars on a display for his own personal pleasure... money better used to fund VETERAN Programs. And yes, they fell silent here too.

(4) Sounding the trumpets of victory as TRUMP supposedly appointed only the BEST to his cabinet. They thought they were getting fiscally conservative cabinet members but were HORNSWOGGLED into having cabinet members that resigned one after the other for scandal after scandal and cabinet members that bought $45K phone booths and $31K dining room sets. Yessiree, the conservatives fell silent here too.

There are many, many other "TALKING POINTS" that have arisen so far in this ADMINISTRATION for which TRUMP THE CHUMP'S Conservative Base has SOUNDED THE TRUMPETS OF VICTORY but have now FALLEN SILENT.

That's why he's a nervous wreck.

He knows that they are startring to realize he is "AS NAKED AS A JAYBIRD".

More angry sputterings from another lefty claiming mind reading abilities. I'm "startring" to wonder how anyone can live with so much hatred.

Says a righty who lived through his/her/it's own anger sputtering Obama years.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 49

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As always  over dramatic responses.  could it be that you are confusing feelings.  like it is more  DISGUST  that HATRED/  but, I can see why the usage of hatred is used more often  it is so dramatic.!!!!!!!

The hatred meme is the very same kind of deliberately and maliciously calculated lie that trump uses so often...

Like the little boy who cried "wolf" too often, the spurious allegation has become just another of the overused ordinary everyday lies trump supporters tell...

"Liberal racism and hatred" - yawn - sure - tell us how the Loch Ness Monster, the Abominable Snowmanm and Alex Jones have provided proof...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 49

@williamb39198 wrote:

@nctarheel

I’m starting to wonder how those who say we are expressing blind hatred, 

can be so naive and blind. 

We discuss what we see and what we hear. All that trump does is so obvious,

it’s in print, on twitter, and on video.

Denial doesn’t work as an explanation. 

trump's followers and supporters are engaging in psychological projection in a plainly and obviously failed attempt to gaslight.

The people that trump's followers are unsuccessfully attempting to gaslight have been aware of their lies and the nature of their scam from the beginning.

Like trump, a very large number of his followers and supporters are liars that remain no more adept at fabricating a believable lie than transparently dishonest trump is...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 49

The GOP has been running on racial hatred since the 1960's when Nixon launched The Southern Strategy and covertly gave support to and received it from the KKK, Nazis and White Supremacists. Now those groups are the GOP's margin of victory, so they control the party.

Do not expect any of the Republican base to turn on Trump because he's a racist - he's the embodyment of every racist dream they ever had and they're not going to want to wake up.

Do not expect any of the Republican base to turn on Trump because he's constantly lied to them. It's been proven by every study looking into the reaction of those who were duped - they would rather lose everything than admit they'd been bamboozled, and the hardest job the police have in arresting the really big scam artists is finding a willing witness.

That being the case, it's up to us Progressives to make sure we all vote in November. 26% of registered voters elected Trump the Traitor and 27% can deprive him of the Congressional majorities that protect him and allow him to continue the GOP March toward Oligarchy. His base cannot be swayed, the good people who are disgusted by the degenerate politics practiced by the GOP and their Ministry of Propaganda - Fox and talk radio and the russian bots on the internet - need to be gotten to the polls to end the madness next November. then in 2 years (or less) its rinse, repeat for a move to a bright future instead of return to a dark past.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors