Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING

Message 21 of 49
WHITE PEOPLE wanted a WHITE MALE PRESIDENT. @nctarheel......very racist statement.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 49

@gruffstuff wrote:

You can tell that TRUMP THE CHUMP is becoming a bundle of nerves.

I think Trump is using his position as President to tamper with the jury, making statements, showing up in court.

Next thing you know some member of the jury will wake up with a horse head in his bed.

Trump is a mob Don, he has the Russian mob behind him, the Republican Party, and millions of cult members.

One of those cult members might be on the jury. 

Trump is trying to make a connection.

Trump is the new "Teflon Don" 😉

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 49

@Soosie wrote:
I'm "startring" to wonder how anyone can live with so much hatred....@rk9152......I'm starting to wonder why someone has been looking at naked jaybirds.

Aren't ALL birds naked?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

More angry sputterings from another lefty claiming mind reading abilities. I'm "startring" to wonder how anyone can live with so much hatred.

Look within.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 49

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Were you in a comma through the Obama years? Hate filled postings including pictures of Obama being lynched and having a monkey face were posted here in this very forum. You may not have seen this here and elsewhere but any conscious person did.

Not only were some in a coma; people forget why, deep down, DONALD TRUMP won the election.

WHITE PEOPLE wanted a WHITE MALE PRESIDENT.

It almost killed them to have a BLACK PRESIDENT.

And would have killed them worse to have a WOMAN PRESIDENT.

Trump's election was the unlikely crossroads of WHITE BACKLASH against BLACKS and the fear of taking orders from a WOMAN as COMMANDER IN CHIEF (don't forget..... it was only ten short years ago that a woman finally became a four star General).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Making a public display of himself in a fight with another REALITY STAR, saying that PAUL MANNAFORT is a GOOD MAN, and oodles of other examples of missteps that are coming one after the other.

Why, all of a sudden?

Because he is recognizing that his CONSERVATIVE BASE is starting to notice that he is THE EMPEROR and he has NO CLOTHES.

The CONSERVATIVE segment of the political spectrum, especially the FOREVER TRUMPERS, were:

(1) Sounding the trumpets of victory when Trump went to Singapore. Now that it is abundantly clear that he was HORNSWOGGLED; that group is completely silent on the subject.

(2) Sounding the trumpets of victory as Trump met with Putin in Helsinki. The HORNSWOGGLING was so public and visible at this meeting that the group fell completely silent on the subject almost immediately.

(3) Sounding the trumpets of victory as Trump planned a military parade in Washington DC. They then realized that their own President was trying to HORNSWOGGLE them into spending $92 million dollars on a display for his own personal pleasure... money better used to fund VETERAN Programs. And yes, they fell silent here too.

(4) Sounding the trumpets of victory as TRUMP supposedly appointed only the BEST to his cabinet. They thought they were getting fiscally conservative cabinet members but were HORNSWOGGLED into having cabinet members that resigned one after the other for scandal after scandal and cabinet members that bought $45K phone booths and $31K dining room sets. Yessiree, the conservatives fell silent here too.

There are many, many other "TALKING POINTS" that have arisen so far in this ADMINISTRATION for which TRUMP THE CHUMP'S Conservative Base has SOUNDED THE TRUMPETS OF VICTORY but have now FALLEN SILENT.

That's why he's a nervous wreck.

He knows that they are startring to realize he is "AS NAKED AS A JAYBIRD".

More angry sputterings from another lefty claiming mind reading abilities. I'm "startring" to wonder how anyone can live with so much hatred.

Says a righty who lived through his/her/it's own anger sputtering Obama years.

You saw nothing like this from the RW (rational wing).

Were you in a comma through the Obama years? Hate filled postings including pictures of Obama being lynched and having a monkey face were posted here in this very forum. You may not have seen this here and elsewhere but any conscious person did.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
I'm "startring" to wonder how anyone can live with so much hatred....@rk9152......I'm starting to wonder why someone has been looking at naked jaybirds.

Hey, hey, hey - don't be judgemental. After all the modern approach is "any ball in any pocket".

Yeah - any ball in any Pocket - the Problem has always been - the number of balls - in Trump Pool there are only 17 balls ...... One in Manaforts pocket - Cohen gets one - Trump Jr - Gates - Papadopolous - Mike Fynn - Erik Prince - Keith Schiller - Roger Stone - Carter Page - George Nader - Robert Arakalian - Julian Assange - Petr Aven - Tom Barrack - Paul Behrends - Trump Sr ................

No Balls Left .........

Oh well - Dont worry - Pocket Pool TRICKLES Down too...........

Just Ask anyone in the Trump Cult - everyone of them knows there is a ball on Trumps Pool Table with their name on it & they all know Trump has a plan to get them their ball - one of these days.......

We'll See.............

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 49

Please stop using hate in each of the messages.    Those who are not in your political party understand that you believe that your propaganda is suppose to change our voice.   You may have noticed that it has not.    Is the use of Hate attached to any opposing discussion really meant to contine to train your fellow travelers that they must also use the Hate descriptor in all their messages.

Someone described  the constant use of Hate admonishment  as gaslighting.   Please watch the end of that movie...it didn't end well tor those who attempted it. 

IMO, it demonstrates that repetitive use dulls the ardor, no one responds because it becomes ordinary and mundane.    Some have beat that dog to death...apparently they haven't noticed.    And they wonder why I call them ignoble.   

Why I may disagree with some politically, that doesn't make me stupid, which some of the opposition has attempted to sell, nor do I hate...that is a term used by the ignoble supporters of Donald.   For that I would urge them to please get a mirror and look into it each time you write the word hate, it is a reflection on the writer, not the reader.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 49

Hello everyone,

Whilst AARP encourages robust debate, please remember to post according to the guidelines, and treat each other with respect, even when you disagree.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 49

@gruffstuff wrote:

I think Trump is using his position as President to tamper with the jury, making statements, showing up in court.

Next thing you know some member of the jury will wake up with a horse head in his bed.

Trump is a mob Don, he has the Russian mob behind him, the Republican Party, and millions of cult members.

One of those cult members might be on the jury. 

Trump is trying to make a connection.

Once again the hate-filled left vents.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors