Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prices now! Here’s how. 

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE RUSSIANS ARE ALREADY HERE

Message 11 of 15

Angeleyes and Centrist, let's remind Trump Cult members of what happened early in Trump's Presidency. 

He had a meeting in the White House with the Russian Ambassador where he BANNED U.S. reporters and allowed only the Russian reporter. 

If that wasn't bad enough, Trump revealed classified intelligence during the meeting. If I recall, Trump Cult members were so angry about Hillary allegedly having classified emails on her private server. So where was their outrage when Trump revealed classified information? They are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE ALREADY HERE

Message 12 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

I googled your quote, "This man, he's RUSSIAN OPERATIVE and he is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE."  and guess where it took me. (sic)

To a photo of Mike Pence?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

I Googled the story last night and the closest thing I could find was a story from a year ago about the photographer who accompanied Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak.

Sergey Kislyak had told the White House that he was Lavrov’s official photographer, the administration official said. But he did not say that he also works for Tass, a Russian state-run news agency.

White House officials were surprised when photos depicting an apparently jovial moment between Trump and the two Russian officials appeared online a short time after.

The media was not allowed in, so I guess that's why the Russian news photographer claimed he was Lavrov's official photographer.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/11/donald-trump-meeting-russia-sergei-lavrov-photos

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

I googled your quote, "This man, he's RUSSIAN OPERATIVE and he is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE."  and guess where it took me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE RUSSIANS ARE ALREADY HERE

Message 15 of 15

The host of the MSNBC show just showed a picure of everyone in the WH having a picture taken. I think it was earlier in the Presidency, then he points to a man and says, "This man, he's RUSSIAN OPERATIVE and he is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE." 

I really can not believe this man is still  The President. GOD have mercy on all of us, everyone better be very afraid. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies