Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE ALREADY HERE

Message 1 of 15

@williamb39198 wrote:

@MIseker

Yes, I was to starting to wonder if rk had served as an operative, or does he have inside information the we don’t? I would have thought that only the FBI, CIA, NSA would know who the operatives or spies are from each and every country that comes to the white house. Especially russia, who all of their reps are ops or spies, aren’t they?

Oh, but that reminds me, trump doesn’t pay attention to the intelligence agencies!

frosty spies

But rk isn't claiming there are Russian operatives in the WH. Perhaps those making the claim can prove it and - even more important - tell the FBI, CIA, and NSA.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

The Russians Are Already Here

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@MIseker

Yes, I was to starting to wonder if rk had served as an operative, or does he have inside information the we don’t? I would have thought that only the FBI, CIA, NSA would know who the operatives or spies are from each and every country that comes to the white house. Especially russia, who all of their reps are ops or spies, aren’t they?

Oh, but that reminds me, trump doesn’t pay attention to the intelligence agencies!

frosty spies

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15
sure am glad you arent working security.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@MIseker wrote:
do you really think when a russian gets in the white house he is not an operative?

Remember Trumps " I know something you dont"? then let it be known the israelis had an operative inside isis? Is this info something to be used to one up someone?

im sure there are people of many nations visiting the wh they are hardly "operatives"

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15
do you really think when a russian gets in the white house he is not an operative?

Remember Trumps " I know something you dont"? then let it be known the israelis had an operative inside isis? Is this info something to be used to one up someone?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@Panjandrom wrote:

CriticalThinking:  If I recall, Trump Cult members were so angry about Hillary allegedly having classified emails on her private server. So where was their outrage when Trump revealed classified information? They are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

You recall correctly. His base had a cow over Hillary maybe sending classified emails from a private server, but now? Their High Priest can do no wrong. Minor stuff. Fake news.

Trump is using unsecured cell phones and God only knows what he may be discussing that could be overheard.

‘Too inconvenient’: Trump goes rogue on phone security

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/21/trump-phone-security-risk-hackers-601903

I have read the above and the attachment twice and I have to admit that I cannot find anything about a RUSSIAN OPERATIVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Angeleyes and Centrist, let's remind Trump Cult members of what happened early in Trump's Presidency. 

He had a meeting in the White House with the Russian Ambassador where he BANNED U.S. reporters and allowed only the Russian reporter. 

If that wasn't bad enough, Trump revealed classified intelligence during the meeting. If I recall, Trump Cult members were so angry about Hillary allegedly having classified emails on her private server. So where was their outrage when Trump revealed classified information? They are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

You might also discover that some are able to follow a conversation.

For example, what has the above to do with "This man, he's RUSSIAN OPERATIVE and he is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE."?

The issue is not "reporter" it is "OPERATIVE".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I googled your quote, "This man, he's RUSSIAN OPERATIVE and he is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE."  and guess where it took me. (sic)(sic?)

To a photo of Mike Pence? Nope - guess again.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

CriticalThinking:  If I recall, Trump Cult members were so angry about Hillary allegedly having classified emails on her private server. So where was their outrage when Trump revealed classified information? They are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

You recall correctly. His base had a cow over Hillary maybe sending classified emails from a private server, but now? Their High Priest can do no wrong. Minor stuff. Fake news.

Trump is using unsecured cell phones and God only knows what he may be discussing that could be overheard.

‘Too inconvenient’: Trump goes rogue on phone security

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/21/trump-phone-security-risk-hackers-601903

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors