Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE REPUBLICAN PARTY OR THE PARTY OF TRUMP

Message 1 of 10

You ask what Trump supporters(and most Republicans) stand  for. Just read the above  sign and the opposite of what the Democrat stand for -are you sorry you asked?
nO  DEAR. THAT IS WHAT THE PARTY OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Panj wrote-Ed, if you had to produce credible proof to back up any of that nonsense to save your skin, then you better get your affairs in order.

Trump Won Because Voters Are Ignorant, Literally

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/10/the-dance-of-the-dunces-trump-clinton-election-republican-democr...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and if you believe your link ,you better get your affairs in order

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

35652300_1924517694253124_7791089942167289856_n.jpg

Have you lost it?   what does your poster has to do with the Republican Party. or even the  Trump party?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You ask what Trump supporters(and most Republicans) stand  for. Just read the above  sign and the opposite of what the Democrat stand for -are you sorry you asked?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

easyed598:  35652300_1924517694253124_7791089942167289856_n.jpg

Ed, if you had to produce credible proof to back up any of that nonsense to save your skin, then you better get your affairs in order.

Trump Won Because Voters Are Ignorant, Literally

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/10/the-dance-of-the-dunces-trump-clinton-election-republican-democr...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@easyed598 wrote:

RKER WROTE-So I would appreciate to the posters of this message board to please differentiated the Republican Party with the Trump Party and not commingle them together. because they are not the same.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------35652300_1924517694253124_7791089942167289856_n.jpg

Have you lost it?   what does your poster has to do with the Republican Party. or even the  Trump party?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

So I would appreciate to the posters of this message board to please differentiated the Republican Party with the Trump Party and not commingle them together. because they are not the same.

And remember that you supported Trump in the Primaries, therefore you share the responsibility for his being the Republican nominee and then President.

Tx..  and I will regret my mistake for the rest  of my life. I can assure you of that also.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

RKER WROTE-So I would appreciate to the posters of this message board to please differentiated the Republican Party with the Trump Party and not commingle them together. because they are not the same.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------35652300_1924517694253124_7791089942167289856_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@rker321 wrote:

So I would appreciate to the posters of this message board to please differentiated the Republican Party with the Trump Party and not commingle them together. because they are not the same.

And remember that you supported Trump in the Primaries, therefore you share the responsibility for his being the Republican nominee and then President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10
It most certainly is not the Republican Party of the past to let all that has been said and done with The Donald, and they have sat by and have done not one thing. It's like they are totally afraid of him, well they need to be afraid of the future voters, and I really do hope they all turn on each and every one of them.
The Party is The Trump party and I do hope at some point the Party realizes it for the sake of the Country, they also need to be thinking of the future of their Grand-Children. Do they want a dictator for them?
Apparently they need to grow some gonads before the Country is Totally lost.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY OR THE PARTY OF TRUMP

Message 10 of 10

The time has come that  we must stop calling the Republican Party and blaming the Republican party what is most definitely the party of Trump.

Yes, those so called Republicans in Congress and the House that were elected as Republicans but now act as folllowers of the Trump Party are not Republicans. 
We need to clarify the differences between Republicans and the Party of Trump
1.-The Republican part is a conservative party and always has  been, but, it has never represented the lack of moral values that we see today in this Administration.

2.-The Republican Party has always been a party that has cared about the debt and the  budget and now the party of Trump had blown away those concepts
3.-The Republican Party has respected agreements with our allies and not attacked them The Party of Trump has broken  treaties and insulted our allies and made us a  very lonely country in this world/

5.- The Republican Party has never admired the enemies of Democracy and the Party of Trump admires dictators, and autocratic governments and exhaust them as something that we should emulate
5.- The Republican Party has always stood for family v values and moral standafrs and the Party of Trump has shown that they don't believe in moral and family values. or any kind of morals.and the continuous lies of this WH is astonishing.
And yes, there are more differences between the Republican Party and the Trump Party.

Kudos
Views
Replies