Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE QUESTION THAT EVERY REPUBLICAN SHOULD BE ASKED.

Message 1 of 58

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No I do not recognize your superiority. But I do recognize your bias since you are very selective where to apply your morality.  You bet   I am against the Trump followers. 

So, when you equally apply that morality you claim I shall applaud you. No need to worry about gas chambers - "Republicans suck" would be a good place for you to start spreading your morality around equally.
You see, that is where you and I disagree, Republicans don't suck.  it is the TRump followers that suck. Please, do not confuse a party that has existed in this country for generations with the anomaly that we  have today.

Well, that pretty much ends your, "Give it a rest Nothappening. Republicans and or Democrats are not the perfect people that you seem to want.
So, please, stop your partisanship. and when you post , please refer to people and not  members of an organization.  They are not alike, no Democrat is alike to other Democrats and not Republican is  alike to other Republican. Perhaps you are not aware of any of this because you are neither.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 58

@fangoh45 wrote:

So, in the eyes of you dems/liberals, a very, very large percent of the country SUCKS?  Exaggerated, untrue, biased statements like that, are what give you Democrats a bad name.

It is very interesting as to how you are unable to seem me as a Republican. and I do have the explanation. I am not a Trump follower.  but that  large percent of population that you are speaking about. care to put it into numbers? Are you now more aware as to why I am a Republican and you are a Trump follower?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 58

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No I do not recognize your superiority. But I do recognize your bias since you are very selective where to apply your morality.  You bet   I am against the Trump followers. 

So, when you equally apply that morality you claim I shall applaud you. No need to worry about gas chambers - "Republicans suck" would be a good place for you to start spreading your morality around equally.
You see, that is where you and I disagree, Republicans don't suck.  it is the TRump followers that suck. Please, do not confuse a party that has existed in this country for generations with the anomaly that we  have today.

So, in the eyes of you dems/liberals, a very, very large percent of the country SUCKS?  Exaggerated, untrue, biased statements like that, are what give you Democrats a bad name.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 58

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 58

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You might want to save this post to be reused when you see a poster calling people who disagree ideologically as Nazis or racists. Another great use would be in response to "Republicans suck".

As long as you have appointed yourself the "conscience of the boards" - might as well go all the way.

I am so glad that you actually recognize my superiority when it comes to moral values especially when  you compare them with a lot of posters in this message board.
Yes, I rather be the conscience that reminds people of their obligation to follow the moral values that they have always valued, and that for some reason many seem to either have forgotten or are confused. 
Yes, I  want to remind them of their so called Christian attitudes and to you especially to remember what they did to the poor children in the German camps. and how much the Jewish people want to maintain the Holocaust in the mind of others so that such atrocities never happen again.
Well dear, atrocities are happening right now in this country. and this Christian is reminding people not to forget who they have always been.

No I do not recognize your superiority. But I do recognize your bias since you are very selective where to apply your morality.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 58

@rker321 wrote:

I saw today an interview with Mark Sanford. and I saw what it has been construed as criticism to this President. 
He was asked as to whether he supported this President. His answered was that most of the time he was. but there were some other things that he ddn't . Those words  cost him his re election.

I didn't think anything about this until it hit me . as I went to my local REpublican meeting that was about local candidates. there was a question that was asked for them to anwsner. 

Do you support our President.?  and of course all answered. affirmatively.

but after hearing Mark Sanford.  I am realizing that the question is now extremely important to any candidate to actually affirm their loyalty to this President.

Therefore I have a question that should be asked to any Republican candidate.
Do you support the flag and the Constitution as much as you support this President.? who should have priority. The Constitution or this President.?

Sanford's experience should be a lesson for all Progressives - the neoRepublican Party has become so intent on holding power, they will support their leadership NO MATTER WHAT. Voting for any Republican is voting for the gutless nincompoop-in-chief and his desire to destroy America's alliances and replace them with strong ties to other dictators in Russia and China.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER!

SAVE AMERICA FOR YOUR KIDS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 58

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You overlook the fact that in our polirical system it isn't all about Republicans. In the last election (as in most) we had to chose beteen Republicans and those "Demorcars" you'd like to overlook.

What  about you.  how about you answering the question that I  asked Nothappebing or are you as usual avoinding the issue. Who has more priority your loyalty to Trump or your loyalty to the Rule of Law and the Constitution?  don't bother posting in this thread if you are not going to andwer my question.

No "avoinding" - it is not an "either/or". I preferred the agenda of Trump and voted for him, As long as he works towards his campaign promises I shall continue to support him. I do not see that in any way as in competition with the rule of law  or the Constitution.

Now that you have gotten an "andwer" to your question do I have your permission to continue to post here on your private topic?

Many on the left don't understand anyone backing Trump yet the answer from everyone I've heard is similar. They back Trump because he made a bunch of promises and he is trying to accomplish them. Is he unorthodox, repetitive, sometimes boring, and combative? Most people think so but he has his eye on the goal and keeps moving forward.

Regressives don't like this at all.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 58

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

One can never expect a Trump Cult member to utilize and/or exercise logic. It just ain't happening, as in Not Happening. Let me try again to explain it so that even he grasps the meaning. 

Having read your second explanation, it is now as clear as...........

Don't expect clarity from the head of the Obama/Hillary cult.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 58

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Did you CHOSE to pay for your Medicare all those years? If not, why are you not refusing to accept the Government handout you were FORCED to pre-pay for?

I did not have any choice when I was paying for Medicare and am still paying. When the gun is pointed at your head, you say : yes sir. I have no problem accepting the Medicare which I was forced to pay for and am still paying for in spades monthly. I know liberals love being FORCED to do everything.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 58

@rk9152 wrote:

You might want to save this post to be reused when you see a poster calling people who disagree ideologically as Nazis or racists. Another great use would be in response to "Republicans suck".

As long as you have appointed yourself the "conscience of the boards" - might as well go all the way.

I am so glad that you actually recognize my superiority when it comes to moral values especially when  you compare them with a lot of posters in this message board.
Yes, I rather be the conscience that reminds people of their obligation to follow the moral values that they have always valued, and that for some reason many seem to either have forgotten or are confused. 
Yes, I  want to remind them of their so called Christian attitudes and to you especially to remember what they did to the poor children in the German camps. and how much the Jewish people want to maintain the Holocaust in the mind of others so that such atrocities never happen again.
Well dear, atrocities are happening right now in this country. and this Christian is reminding people not to forget who they have always been.

Kudos
Views