Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE QUESTION THAT EVERY REPUBLICAN SHOULD BE ASKED.

Message 21 of 58

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Are you FORCED to buy health insurance? "

• Only those who could afford it, were required to purchase health insurance.
  • It was definitely one of the best parts of the Affordable Care Act. I thought Republicans were big advocates of accountability and responsibility. Apparently I was wrong.

I'm not (personally) because I have Medicare. Others were that didn't want it. Republicans are big advocates of freedom (not force)! Democrats are big advocates of force!

Republicans are big fans of not paying - those 4 million GOPer scofflaws who dropped Obamacare will get treated in the ER for "free" and the rest of us will pay for it.

Democrats are big advocates for making things better for EVERYONE.

Did you CHOSE to pay for your Medicare all those years? If not, why are you not refusing to accept the Government handout you were FORCED to pre-pay for?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 58

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Thank You NH for proving once again, just like his hero in the White House, he cannot admit he was wrong. 

As an aside, the only reason he's opposed to the individual mandate is it came from President Obama's health plan. If it came from Donald Trump, he would be making an all out defense to justify the mandate.

Read the posts and YOU will see that you are the one that's wrong. Typical of the Obama/Hillary cult.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE QUESTION THAT EVERY REPUBLICAN SHOULD BE ASKED.

Message 23 of 58

Thank You NH for proving once again, just like his hero in the White House, he cannot admit he was wrong. 

As an aside, the only reason he's opposed to the individual mandate is it came from President Obama's health plan. If it came from Donald Trump, he would be making an all out defense to justify the mandate.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 58
Please do provide something else but not the immoralities that you have mentioned@........Cent.....I posted about Sanford because there is proof about what he did. The boob went on TV and broadcast it like a DA who had never been with another woman. I think he was proud someone was willing to squint and be his lover. As for Trump, I can neither prove or deny his affair or affairs. All I have seen is this group post about what they think happened. I have at least figured out this group wants nothing more than the satisfaction each day of feeding their need to try to bully someone. So, enjoy! Bash those you want. You do your thing and I will do mine.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 58

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening insists upon repeatedly proving Tump Cult members are allergic to LOGIC. He said to me, "Driving a car IS a poor analogy, so why did YOU use it? Here is what you posted:"Isn't that interesting? Not Happening wants to give citizens the freedom to be bailed out by the taxpayer if they are seriously injured in a car accident..."

Holy Moly NH, you really are a Trump Lover. Does NH have any idea how many people are seriously inJured in car accidents when they are PASSENGERS or PEDESTRIANS?

You said driving a car is a poor analogy and I agreed but YOU were the one that made the statement. Do you think you have confused your members of the Obama/Hillary cult enough today?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 58

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Are you FORCED to buy health insurance? "

• Only those who could afford it, were required to purchase health insurance.
  • It was definitely one of the best parts of the Affordable Care Act. I thought Republicans were big advocates of accountability and responsibility. Apparently I was wrong.

Republicans have NEVER been advocates for accountability and responsibility.

They responded to the Savings and Loan scandal that put over 200 executives in JAIL by making everything the Executives did to rob the elderly LEGAL, so 30 years later when the Executives destroyed the World economy and drove 8 million American families from their homes, the only one who went to court, let alone served time, was a mid-level munchkin who CONFESSED.

They attack teachers for falling test scores but pass laws that outlaw discipline in public schools and vote down every bond issue to improve the physical plant in our education system.

They demand workers who receive higher pay and better benefits as a result of Union negotions not have to pay for the service so obviously they don't wnat anyone receiving care from our health care providers to have to pay for it.

Best of all, they exempted gun makers from all liability for what people do with their "product", making sure any psycho wanting to slaughter our children will have all the firepower they need to jack the death toll with every attack and allow the food industry to do its own inspecting so America remains the only democracy that allows the poisoning of 9,000 kids and seniors EVERY YEAR so profits are kept high.

No Republican since Ike has even SUGGESTED accountability or responsibility was important for anyone EXCEPT Democrats they wasted money investigating.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE QUESTION THAT EVERY REPUBLICAN SHOULD BE ASKED.

Message 27 of 58

Not Happening insists upon repeatedly proving Tump Cult members are allergic to LOGIC. He said to me, "Driving a car IS a poor analogy, so why did YOU use it? Here is what you posted:"Isn't that interesting? Not Happening wants to give citizens the freedom to be bailed out by the taxpayer if they are seriously injured in a car accident..."

Holy Moly NH, you really are a Trump Lover. Does NH have any idea how many people are seriously inJured in car accidents when they are PASSENGERS or PEDESTRIANS?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 58

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I like it here just fine (the way it is) where if you want something, you buy it. If your heart is in North Korea, I'm sure Kim will let you in. I'm not sure you will get out and your posting will cease. I don't really care how other countries are set up. If you like some of them, I suggest you move there!

Darling it is you the one that are very unhappy with what is being happening in this country lately.  I am having a ball answering post of people like you.

I have no problem with the way the country is going now and you're happy too, so what's your problem?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 58

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I like it here just fine (the way it is) where if you want something, you buy it. If your heart is in North Korea, I'm sure Kim will let you in. I'm not sure you will get out and your posting will cease. I don't really care how other countries are set up. If you like some of them, I suggest you move there!

Darling it is you the one that are very unhappy with what is being happening in this country lately.  I am having a ball answering post of people like you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 58

@CriticalThinking wrote:

One can never expect a Trump Cult member to utilize and/or exercise logic. It just ain't happening, as in Not Happening. Let me try again to explain it so that even he grasps the meaning. 

Unlike driving a car, which is optional, every American is already in the health care system starting at birth. Therefore, if they have a health emergency and they don't have health insurance, the taxpayer is FORCED to bail them out. So much for accountability and responsibility.

Let me repeat this for Not Happening. Nobody is exempt from the health care system. Driving a car is a very poor analogy. Do I have to explain it again so that even NH understands?

Driving a car IS a poor analogy, so why did YOU use it? Here is what you posted:"Isn't that interesting? Not Happening wants to give citizens the freedom to be bailed out by the taxpayer if they are seriously injured in a car accident...".

I think everyone should have healthcare insurance but not the Obamacare mandate!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors