Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE QUESTION THAT EVERY REPUBLICAN SHOULD BE ASKED.

Message 31 of 58

One can never expect a Trump Cult member to utilize and/or exercise logic. It just ain't happening, as in Not Happening. Let me try again to explain it so that even he grasps the meaning. 

Unlike driving a car, which is optional, every American is already in the health care system starting at birth. Therefore, if they have a health emergency and they don't have health insurance, the taxpayer is FORCED to bail them out. So much for accountability and responsibility.

Let me repeat this for Not Happening. Nobody is exempt from the health care system. Driving a car is a very poor analogy. Do I have to explain it again so that even NH understands?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE QUESTION THAT EVERY REPUBLICAN SHOULD BE ASKED.

Message 32 of 58

Nothappening you really need to join my Party,  you seem to fit perfectly with the official platform of the now Trump Party.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 58

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrot

No one is getting a free ride. I posting this again because you obviously didn't understand it the first time:

There you go again mixing apples and oranges. No one FORCES you to drive a car. The states determine IF YOU DRIVE A CAR, you must have such and such insurance. You don't have to drive (no one is FORCING you). Along comes Obama who decides everyone MUST have Obamacare insurance (or equivalent) - EVERYONE! That's why the mandate is gone along with your Obama.

Again darling.  any country and all the countries that exist in this planet that have a National Health Care system the people in that country pay for that health care system whether they like it or not.
And that is why they don't have the  problems that we have here in the US perhaps  a National Health Care  system in the US which will require that you pay into that system would actually be the solution to the Health care that we have in this country. Hey perhaps yo still don't like that and ytou may think on moving to North Korea.

I like it here just fine (the way it is) where if you want something, you buy it. If your heart is in North Korea, I'm sure Kim will let you in. I'm not sure you will get out and your posting will cease. I don't really care how other countries are set up. If you like some of them, I suggest you move there!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 58

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Are you FORCED to buy health insurance? "

• Only those who could afford it, were required to purchase health insurance.
  • It was definitely one of the best parts of the Affordable Care Act. I thought Republicans were big advocates of accountability and responsibility. Apparently I was wrong.

I'm not (personally) because I have Medicare. Others were that didn't want it. Republicans are big advocates of freedom (not force)! Democrats are big advocates of force!

Like standing for the flag during the national anthem?????  You-just-can't-make-this-stuff-UP!!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 58

I guess Centrist.  how is that saying goes. "the one without sin...............

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 58

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@rker321.......Don't know if you remember or not, but Sanford lied about where he was when going to meet his lover in Argentina. People in SC still remember the boob talking about her tan lines. He was married and has 4 boys. His wife has done well after the divorce. He has not. The lover came here for awhile but left. Guess she found out what a weird duke he is.

I now in awed of your post.  you are actually criticizing the moral failures of Sanford and yet not even speaking abou the immoralities of Trump.  a continued adulterer, a man that has always cheated on his wives. ?  
Please do provide something else but not the immoralities that you have mentioned

There are quite a few hypocrites posting here....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 58

@NOTHAPPENING wrot

No one is getting a free ride. I posting this again because you obviously didn't understand it the first time:

There you go again mixing apples and oranges. No one FORCES you to drive a car. The states determine IF YOU DRIVE A CAR, you must have such and such insurance. You don't have to drive (no one is FORCING you). Along comes Obama who decides everyone MUST have Obamacare insurance (or equivalent) - EVERYONE! That's why the mandate is gone along with your Obama.

Again darling.  any country and all the countries that exist in this planet that have a National Health Care system the people in that country pay for that health care system whether they like it or not.
And that is why they don't have the  problems that we have here in the US perhaps  a National Health Care  system in the US which will require that you pay into that system would actually be the solution to the Health care that we have in this country. Hey perhaps yo still don't like that and ytou may think on moving to North Korea.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 58

@Soosie wrote:
@rker321...Don't know if you remember or not, but Sanford lied about where he was when going to meet his lover in Argentina. People in SC still remember the boob talking about her tan lines. He was married and has 4 boys. His wife has done well after the divorce. He has not. The lover came here for awhile but left. Guess she found out what a weird duke he is.

Doesn't speak to the quality of the candidates SC elects.....he was elected Governor TWICE.  Yet you supported a multi-time adulterer for President. Is that different?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE QUESTION THAT EVERY REPUBLICAN SHOULD BE ASKED.

Message 39 of 58

One can never expect a Trump Cult member to utilize and/or exercise logic. It just ain't happening, as in Not Happening. Let me try again to explain it so that even he grasps the meaning. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 58

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Why do Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where logic does not apply? Unbelievable!

One doesn't have to be in a car if they have an appendectomy or gall bladder emergency. Even though they can afford health insurance, the taxpayer will be FORCED to bail them out. Why is it OK for Not Happening to FORCE the taxpayer to foot the bill while the individual gets a FREE RIDE?

We have another blatant example of hypocrisy from Not Happening, Mr. Accountability and Responsibilty, but only selectively.

No one is getting a free ride. I am posting this again because you obviously didn't understand it the first time:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors