Hundreds of AARP member benefits. One convenient place to explore them. Check it out!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE PRESIDENT HAS TO BE A DUNCE

Message 1 of 5

@umbarch64— spot on! A thousand kudos to you, my friend. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@mickstuderwrote:

@nctarheelwrote:

Making notes for one's self as talking points when giving a speech is a common every day necessity for those of us that participate in speechmaking.

But the IDIOT IN CHIEF made himself notes for a session where he was only supposed to listen. Look at those notes. They are written like some 1st grader wrote them.

One in particular:

I HEAR YOU.

Does one really need a note for that when in a LISTENING session.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/02/21/photograph-shows-trump-talking-points-for-liste...

This President needs to be involuntarily committed; he has some kind of MENTAL ILLNESS.

The ONE idea he did talk about was not reducing guns but giving guns to teachers and administrators so a shoot-out could occur next time there was a shooter on campus.

MORE GUNS RATHER THAN LESS GUNS????????

WHAT A BLOOMING IDIOT!!!!!!!

Teachers don't have enough pressure on them now; he wants them to be ready to use DEADLY FORCE as part of their job description.

A Turd has more intelligence than this imbecile sitting in the Oval Office.

I'd Like To Point Out - My Interpretation of the NOTES is that it's Just One More Indication That This President Lacks Almost Every Normal Human Emotion - There have been only Two People I'm Aware of In My Life That Would Need To Write NOTES to Remind Themselves - What Empathy & Compassion Sounds Like.....................

Person #1 - Hannibal Lecter

Person #2 - Trump

Doofus Doodling

"1. What would you most want me to know about your experience?"

"2. What can we do to help you feel safe?"

"5. I hear you."

Doofus Doodles One .png

Phyllis already noted the body language.  It was the first thing I saw when tuning in.  The next was the ' hand written' notes....'carelessly' exposed. Even though this was supposed to be a 'listening session', 'the donald' and his propaganda staff aren't prone to ignore an opportunity for media exposure.

The talking points you saw carefully written in block letters on note pad sheets with White House art work had to have been the result of staff meetings held prior to the event....to carefully script responses to anticipated commentary.  Maybe scribbled on the pad by 'the donald', maybe not.  Maybe prepared hurriedly, Maybe not.  

You may also have noticed the part of the french cuff that would be visible beyond the coat sleeve carried '45', not the initials of the wearer as is common.    

I really don't like approaching our POTUS and everything he does with the degree of cynicism I now have.   Anything and everything related to this man and the people who saw fit to put him in power trigger an immediate "What are they up to now?" response.   It certainly is possible nc is right and this dolt is clueless.  If so, so are the dolts who 'mind the strore'.  I have doubted that from the beginning and said as much. 

It really does make me sad to say I think stuff like this is done for purpose and serves an agenda.  Regardless of anything else, that agenda is not for the welfare of this Republic. Who is actually behind it is yet to be known for certain.  Go Mueller!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@nctarheelwrote:

Making notes for one's self as talking points when giving a speech is a common every day necessity for those of us that participate in speechmaking.

But the IDIOT IN CHIEF made himself notes for a session where he was only supposed to listen. Look at those notes. They are written like some 1st grader wrote them.

One in particular:

I HEAR YOU.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/02/21/photograph-shows-trump-talking-points-for-liste...

This President needs to be involuntarily committed; he has some kind of MENTAL ILLNESS.

The ONE idea he did talk about was not reducing guns but giving guns to teachers and administrators so a shoot-out could occur next time there was a shooter on campus.

Teachers don't have enough pressure on them now; he wants them to be ready to use DEADLY FORCE as part of their job description.

I'd Like To Point Out - My Interpretation of the NOTES is that it's Just One More Indication That This President Lacks Almost Every Normal Human Emotion - There have been only Two People I'm Aware of In My Life That Would Need To Write NOTES to Remind Themselves - What Empathy & Compassion Sounds Like.....................

Person #1 - Hannibal Lecter

Person #2 - Trump

Doofus Doodling

"1. What would you most want me to know about your experience?"

"2. What can we do to help you feel safe?"

"5. I hear you."

Doofus Doodles One .png

( " RESIST TRUMP! - DON'T BACK DOWN!)

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

The thread title is very generous. THE PSEUDO PRESIDENT IS A DUNCE. 

I Watch CNN‘s Townhall today featuring the fellow students, teachers, and parents of  those mow down in this weeks massacre. There was not a person on the podium – – two Democratic Senators, a Republican—Rubio, and a Sheriff  Who thought Trump was anywhere near correct suggesting that teachers carry  weapons.

although I mentioned this in another thread, I think it bears repeating that concerns put out by the teachers were I would hate to be the one holding a gun when the swat team burst through the door looking for an active shooter. Others noted the chaos that occurs  during such a shooting and the obvious risk of a teacher accidentally taking an innocent life.  This was a really stupid idea. One survivor of the massacre wondered if trump had ever been inside a functioning public school, as the carrying of guns by staff was such a ludicrous suggestion.

However, for the first time EVER, I actually heard trump say something that made sense, which was we need to rebuild and re-open mental facilities, which were closed down by Reagan in seventies.

As I watched trump today during this so-called listening session, and I have to say it was obvious how often his attention wavered. With his arms tightly wrapped around himself, his body language screamed defensive mode. 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE PRESIDENT HAS TO BE A DUNCE

Message 5 of 5

One in particular:

I HEAR YOU.

Kudos
Views
Replies