Honored Social Butterfly

THE OXYMORONIC PRESIDENT

Just as JUMBO SHRIMP is an oxymoron.

Just as RANDOM ORDER is an oxymoron..........

So too is..........................................

PRESIDENT'S INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING

This is the stupidest person ever elected to any office; much less the Presidency.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Social Butterfly

I, too, smile...

...then I panic as since he wasn't "dethroned" earlier, we are now mired in chaos beyond original imagination...

Lucky for me old and won't be around long enough to see the debacle to come caused by imbecile / infantile behaviour of the "leader".

Remember this, however: when leader is lost, so is everyone... (trying to be nice about it; would have written if ahole in charge has no ethics or morales, we are doomed...)

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

It's not just the moron ToadPOTUS, it's the entire Republican Party and Toad's enablers at Fox and H8Radio.

tRump ceased his moral and intellectual development at age 6, but his daddy gave him so much money and so many lawyers, he's survived living rich on other people's money and not paying his bills.

His base worship him because they only listen to the Republican echochamber that loves the power he gives them and will never tell the truth about him or his actions.

Now his infantile thinking and acting are killing at least 2,000 Americans A DAY - we don't know the actual total because he so totally screwed up the testing we only know about less than 2% of the population four months AFTER the disease got to our shores.

He will not change, Republicans will never oppose him, so he AND his enablers must go if Freedom is to survive.

SAVE YOUR PARENT'S AND YOURSELF.

VOTE OUT THE TOAD!

Honored Social Butterfly

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

I, too, smile...

...then I panic as since he wasn't "dethroned" earlier, we are now mired in chaos beyond original imagination...

Lucky for me old and won't be around long enough to see the debacle to come caused by imbecile / infantile behaviour of the "leader".

Remember this, however: when leader is lost, so is everyone... (trying to be nice about it; would have written if ahole in charge has no ethics or morals, we are doomed...)

#StaySafe

Referring to tRump as a 'leader' is an oxymoron but, under his leadership we now we the largest income and wealth disparity since the 1700's, and that is before this Pandemic hit us. We have see n the largest ever increase in white supremacist violence and protests.  We have seen the middle class shrink in record numbers. We have seen the number of homeless increase, including homeless veterans. We have seen the number of people living just above the poverty level since the great depression. We see 46%  of working people living pay check to pay check. We see the greatest political divide in our nation and among our leaders in Washington that I have seen in my lifetime, since the early 1950's. We have seen a man send bombs to congress driving a van that had campaign placards of this president plastered all over it. We have seen this POTUS impeached and invite three foreign countries into our national elections.

The list of horrific and negative things about this president is too long to list here but the examples I gave are more than enough to show that the voters should go to the polls in November and vote this disgusting and failed POTUS out office and let New York prosecute him and put him in prison. 

I too am old enough that I will probably not see the long term effects of this idiot being in office.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

THE OXYMORONIC PRESIDENT

I didn't laugh out loud, I won't even say I got a chuckle out of it, but it's possible I cracked a smile.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

*** Sarcasm ***

Honored Social Butterfly

With a Corona chaser.......

Honored Social Butterfly

******BEER*****

Honored Social Butterfly

I've heard the president could stomach the intelligence briefing a bit better if he chased it down with some Lysol.   😉 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png