Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE NEW AXIS OF EVIL

Message 21 of 33

Republicans remain dumb as a box of rocks. They think giving other countries money to buy American products (it's called "foreign aid") somehow injures America.

Even worse, they think somehow refusing to help those countries to NOT destroy the World's environment will be okay for Americans. It seems they are all descended from the folks who spent their final hours re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, because THEIR end of the ship wasn't sinking.

Yet they are 100% in favor of giving those countries money to buy American WEAPONS.

Guess this is what happens whn you devote your life to denying the consequences of your actions.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 33

RK-No,  but the reduction of pollutents in our air, which we agreed to reduce will.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 33

I'm sure I saw the Mayor of Pittsburgh on the news stating his views relative to 'the donald's' latest excursion into la-la-land at incredible expense to every Citizen of the United States in one way or another. I expect his response had to do with 'the donald' saing he was behaving as the president of Pittsburgh not Paris. I think that may be a correct recounting of events. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 33

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--As pollution has spread within the United States the incidence of asthma, especially in children, has risen.  Does that sound like a breathing problem to you?

Has air pollution not been cleaned up? Look at Pittsburgh.

How would sending billions of dollars to nations who might do something sometime effect the air our children breathe??The Paris agreement did not effect our air - we can clean it up if we want.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 33

RK--As pollution has spread within the United States the incidence of asthma, especially in children, has risen.  Does that sound like a breathing problem to you?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 33

@rker321 wrote:

Like I have said, you will be breathing the same air like I am,  and so will your wife, and all your family. and that alone,  should worry you.

.By the way, with this withdrawls,  now China is ready to innundate Europe and probably the US with very cheap solar panels. Perhaps that is what Trump wanted to happen. Make American great. buy more from the Chinese.

I have not heard of an air to breathe problem. Possibly you could expand on what that is all about.

As to China selling solar panels - if that is so, they must already have them and I can't imagine that they would not be selling them (making room for our companies) if we went along with the Paris agreement.

I have heard that thought from others and simply do not understand it. How does this agreement effect the development and sale of solar by one nation's companies over another's?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 33

NM--If we could figure out some way to line little donnie's pockets by staying in the Accord, you can bet he would change his greedy little mind.  trump says global warming is a hoax, but the TRUE HOAX IS LITTLE DONNIE TRUMP.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 33

Like I have said, you will be breathing the same air like I am,  and so will your wife, and all your family. and that alone,  should worry you.

.By the way, with this withdrawls,  now China is ready to innundate Europe and probably the US with very cheap solar panels. Perhaps that is what Trump wanted to happen. Make American great. buy more from the Chinese.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 33

In the agreement, we committed to immediate action, China and India committed to doing "something" in the future. We committed to sending billions of dollars to nations not required to do anything environmentally.

What is all the tizzy about??

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 33

If they carbon tax us, I'm sure Trump will retaliate, and then watch our economy nosedive.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors