Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE MEDIA

Message 1 of 4

@rker321 

Have to agree with you on this. I have had the same feeling recently. Not all, but some seem to be falling into support of thru the looking glass with the trump gang. 

And are letting them control the narrative instead of really calling out trump and gang for their lies, and terrible policies, and making them responsible for what they say and their actions. And sometimes it seems they are encouraging trump, and I’m not referring to fox or the news on the right. 

What we need is a strong media to take trump to task, not more enabling! And to expose the damage that trump is doing.

trump is incompetent 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4
As Judge Judy says, you can tell when they are lying, because their lips are moving.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately, the positions they hold automatically puts them on the stage with bright lights.  What the Mueller report has shed light on now is, now when they are in the lights, we can now not believe one darn thing that comes out of their mouths. And the party that is being "null" about all this, speaks volumes.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE MEDIA

Message 4 of 4

I am not going to say that the media is guilty of much that they  are  encouraging the Trump liars and provide them with a podium that they don't deserve. but I do.

This past weekend I have seen interviews of Sarah Sanders, and Kelly Ann and I could not believe the journalists that interview them.

The spent the time of their interview, trying to make them face the truth of their falsehood. and without realizing that they are  providing them with a podium, that they don't deserve.

I am tired of seeing Sarah lie, and it was proven that she does, and yet. she gets away by doubling down on her lies thanks to the amount of air time that she is being provided.

I then saw Kelly Ann, and I am still wondering as to how come her husband can actually sleep in the same bed with her.

I almost lost my Easter dinner, and decided that between those two and our friendly Julianni,  there is no modicum of morality in any of them.

Why are we in a way subjected to to their lies, when the journalists  cannot actually make them say that they are lying.
You are all wasting your time and you are all providing the propaganda that they  want for many to follow.

Please, interview Trump supporters that are willing to engage in a decent  conversation  and expose their ideas whatever they may b e  but not ins such an insulting manner as the ones that I have names.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors