WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE MANAFORT COOPERATION IS PARDON PROOF

Message 1 of 11

The proceeding in Washington yesterday was surprising and that is the part that no donald supporter has either yet to process or figured out.  

The original link was excellent, but then for a better understanding, follow the links, they are very educational.    Now many of those gosh-darn liberal sites are reminding people why there were no leaks from donald, et al.    They had no clue that Manafort was going to flip....and they have been counting on that behavior.   

Now the current regime is facing not one but two people who know donald best regarding his tricks / art of the deal / his political ignorance.    

Donald is a knee-jerk kind of bully - threats abound and that does make some afraid to challenge his bs.   Mueller is such a man - and as a reminder, this undoing is all his own fault.   He was to naive to not know that bullying some in DC would have negative consequences.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Ignorance and hatred has caused America to end up with such a mess in Washington.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

If I understand the process, a plea agreement is an "if x then y" arrangement. Unless Der Trumper pulls a Ford and pradons Manafort for EVERYTHING he ever did, Mueller (and the State of New York) will simply tee-up another list of crimes he's committed.

That said, sounds like Dems need to run on a promise to not "rubber stamp" Trump's policies and programs, and the outrage from any Manafort pardon will carry House and Senate. 65% of Indies OPPOSE any pardon, and its much less popular among Dems.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@mickstuder wrote:

Democratic Rep Adam Schiff - said on Rachel Maddow tonight that if Trump Pardons Manafort - Manaforts Cooperation Agreement is void - it goes away

Could be but, by now I don't think it would matter. Mueller already knows what he needs to know. so any of this has become irrelevant and immaterial.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Democratic Rep Adam Schiff - said on Rachel Maddow tonight that if Trump Pardons Manafort - Manaforts Cooperation Agreement is void - it goes away

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@alferdpacker wrote:

Checkmate: The Manafort Cooperation Is Pardon Proof – emptywheel 

I've been wondering about this and cant find any bullet proof - proof

This article says the forfeiture of assets is irreversible - but I dont see anything that says the cooperation agreement wouldn't be voided by a pardon????

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@rker321

My thoughts exactly. I said to my husband, " Now what to do with the Donald Jr. and dear Son on -in -law.

These 2 guys are young, they have young children, do you think they will really go to jail for The Donald. Maybe Jr. will hang in for a while, it will be very interesting to watch.

The Son-in law is already dirty, so no telling what he will say or when he'll do it, his Daddy went to jail, he can give him pointers.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Yep,  he doesn't need Trump any longer, and he is going to sing like a beautiful canary.

I bet that the next step is going to be. not Trump.  Mueller knows how to really squeeze  TRump    and that will be thru his kids. Don Jr. and Kushner.  
I bet that very soon they will get indicted.
The amount of push back now by Trump will be of Florence proportions.   Who knows   he may fire Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller.  and then, we will see what the Republicans in Congress are going to do.  
This is getting interesting.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

indictments.jpg

SO sorry its outdated. The meme was made before todays events. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11
Quite the witch hunt isnt it?
So it begins.