THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 71 of 108
Oh LORD!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 108

easyed598:  To the topic-Doesn`t anyone here think it strange that these crying kids are asking for their mommy and daddy. With my limited amount of Spainish I thought Daddy is poppi in spainish. It seems these crying kids was produced by the fake news media or these kids were being coached.Huh?

Right Ed, the little blighters are as bad as those crisis actors pretending they were involved in school massacres.

It truly is sad to see the party of Lincoln soiling itself like this for a charlatan like Trump, but this is where we are now.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 108

@Richva

Well they wanted a better life, a home, food, clothing, maybe not have their daughters raped. Some with maybe a bag of clothes. Sounds fair to me, why wold I want to come to a free Country and protect my children? Why not prevent the young boys from being forced to join the very groups raping the girls, why not let them rape the girls, sounds perfectly normal to me.
Have any of you actually thought about why they actually do leave, not just to rape, rob, and steal, from us, maybe so they won't be raped robed or have things stolen?
Think about what your saying they came to America "TO BE FREE" something we take for granted every single day. And by GOD I'm praying The Donald doesn't take my Freedom away from me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 108
Just fix the wall, it was a promise he made before all this came to light, this is not the 1st " I want my wall wa wa wa " or else. I'm the bully remember, I want my way, I said I wanted a wall, I just forgot to tell you when Mexico would NOT PAY for it your American taxes would.
The wall is an excuse at this point to not fix this. He can and he won't. Again it's past administrations fault. AGAIN.
The President needs to try and play President and fix this he CAN.
This has nothing do do w/the past administration, how many times do you have to be told, he is suppose to be President so it is now his so called LAW to correct and he won't.
Why do you not understand that, not the past, not the past, not the past, is now, is now, is wow. His watch his choice to fix and he won't, won't, won't.
And I for ONE do not want to pay for the d wall, was not told I was going to pay for it, I do not want to pay for it, so another lie. You Trumpies go ahead believe him until your taxes go up, as well as ours, another lie.
Where do the children come into this tragic picture, in his demented , cruel, mean, show no compassion, lying, thief, mind, of what some of you call a President. I call him anything but that!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 108

I am sure there are many American kids who are "yanked" from their parents but none of them are "yanked" because of a change in policy ordered by the POTUS as has happened in this case. 

On the other hand, this Trump/Sessions policy makes it very easy to answer the famous Trump campaign question "What have you got to lose?". The answer is now known to be everything from America's moral authority to competent governmental policy. . 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 108

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

You said she got over it. So, what's the question? 

Your posts here is very indicative of the crocodile tears among liberals.

Here's a list of more "liberal crocodile tears" - Melania Trump, Laura Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Will Hurd, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, Joe Straus, Peter Roskam, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, Charlie Baker, Steve Stivers, Franklin Graham, Pat Roberts, James Lankford, Ben Sasse, Orrin Hatch, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn. Mitch McConnell.....

Yeah buddy, when someone belches phrases like "liberal crocodile tears" the list of people above are the first names that come to mind. <rolleyes>

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 108

@BigLib wrote:

You said she got over it. So, what's the question? 

Your posts here is very indicative of the crocodile tears among liberals.  EasyEd related forced separation, I related force separation, but you cry for those who broke the laws.  There are many children today where they are separated from one or more parent, whether one or both, there are Americans being forced from a parent or two, it makes no difference to the child.

There are many American kids wrenched from their parents, one or both.  Yet you exhibit the liberal attitude.  All because of partisan politics.

Here is an article relating children being held in detainment facilities for months, and it wasn't under a Trump administration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexican-kids-held-for-months-as-punishment-for-bor...

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 108

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Our two year old daughter cried and held me tight when I got out of the car at my company area.  But months later when they joined us, she held me tight on the way from Ramstein to Grafenwohr, but she didn't suffer any permanent effects.

Was she held within the confines of a chain-link fence during the separation?

You don't care about her anguish at being separated, but she got over it? You said she got over it. So, what's the question?  No lingering after effects?  Once again, you said she suffered no permament effects. So, what's the question? Comment to be expected. Was she able to be comforted by at least one parent or family member in your absense? Because if she was, then there is no comparison between situations.

Guess some would expect these illegals to be confined in the Waldorf-Astoria? Who suggested that? Because if no one actually did, then you're just making stuff up.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 108

------------------------------------Sort of reminds me when Elian Gonzalez was pulled from the arms of his relatives in Miami by Armed officers under the Clinton administration and authorized by Janet Reno,who was just following the law.

Yes. That sucked too. Significantly different and almost no points of comparison but we are used to that from the right when they try to defend the indefensible.  That was a custody dispute and the child was taken back to his father in Cuba, not held in a tent in the middle of Texas like some kind of internment camp but there WAS a child involved and there WERE armed officers involved.   I sometimes wonder if Trump's inability to read is more prevalent among Republicans than we know.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I still think you are missing the point-Trump is following the law from previous administrations. TO FIX IT ,CHANGE THE LAW. However this involves building the walll so it will solve the problem of illegals now and in the future. The Democrats don`t want to do this because it will give them nothing to run on in November.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 108

@BigLib wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Our two year old daughter cried and held me tight when I got out of the car at my company area.  But months later when they joined us, she held me tight on the way from Ramstein to Grafenwohr, but she didn't suffer any permanent effects.

Was she held within the confines of a chain-link fence during the separation?

You don't care about her anguish at being separated, but she got over it?  No lingering after effects?  Comment to be expected.

Guess some would expect these illegals to be confined in the Waldorf-Astoria?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors