Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 61 of 108

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Here's a list of more "liberal crocodile tears" - Melania Trump, Laura Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Will Hurd, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, Joe Straus, Peter Roskam, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, Charlie Baker, Steve Stivers, Franklin Graham, Pat Roberts, James Lankford, Ben Sasse, Orrin Hatch, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn. Mitch McConnell.....

Are those names supposed to mean something to me? 

Suspicions have been voiced for quite some time.

No one is particularly surprised at the answer, or the inescapable conclusions...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@ TxGranpa2

And do you have any idea what my family may have gone thru is going thru . Nice try. Life sucks doesn't it?

Just let the kids alone and be with the parents, it is not their fault.

And what does your family have to do with this topic? That's not what we're discussing.  I know of many families who are going through a lot because of adversity.

If the parents are the problem, then why isn't all this self-righteousness not being directed towards them than the laws they are breaking?  Or towards those attempting to enforce those laws?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 108

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Here's a list of more "liberal crocodile tears" - Melania Trump, Laura Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Will Hurd, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, Joe Straus, Peter Roskam, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, Charlie Baker, Steve Stivers, Franklin Graham, Pat Roberts, James Lankford, Ben Sasse, Orrin Hatch, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn. Mitch McConnell.....

Are those names supposed to mean something to me?  So what are you doing to improve conditions in their home countries so they don't need to immigrate here? What are you doing after they come to this country?  Your concern for American kids and dismissal has already been noted.

They should. Let me ask you what are you doing to improve conditions in their home country. Immigration has built this country. Both you and I came from immigrates to this country. After the wars we have had we have seen a lot of people flee their war ravaged country for a lot of reasons.  A lot of them were children. Some of them were afraid to stay since they were on the wrong side like in Nam. A lot of others used many different paths to find a new life and create an American family. My family did not have that happen after WW2 or Korea so I can not tell people first hand about it. The people who did benefit from that type of immigration should be in the lead to stand up for these kids like the names posted than mean nothing to you. Did your family benefit  from that type of immigration?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 108

@BigLib wrote:

Are those names supposed to mean something to me?  So what are you doing to improve conditions in their home countries so they don't need to immigrate here? What are you doing after they come to this country?  Your concern for American kids and dismissal has already been noted.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 108

@ easyed598

They WON'T let us see the little kids or the girls, that is why we did not see the little child crying.

You do hear that on the Fake news don't you, where are the little kids and girls?
As a matter of fact where are they?

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 108

CriticalThinking:  Most Americans don't know any illegal immigrants and they have virtually no impact on their lives. But years of Fox firing up the base has turned it into a major issue for Fox's low IQ viewers If only they knew, this is not a major issue for America. 

That's very true. We have lots of seniors who sit glued to Fox all day drinking the koolaid, and by night they're checking under bed for ISIS and MS13.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 108

easyed598:  actually you are wrong-this was definitely a child`s voice that was heard on several liberal media stations. Seems like it was staged because they never showed the child  and could have been a american child making the crying sound.

Do you also believe they faked the moonlanding? Lol

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 108

easyed598: Right now this is mainly a Democrat ploy for the upcoming November election.

Let's see......Trump blows his feet off with this inhuman, stupid policy, but it's a ploy by the Democrats for November?

Sometimes I'm sure I'm reading an unpublished sequel to Through The Looking Glass. Lol

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 108

@ TxGranpa2

And do you have any idea what my family may have gone thru is going thru . Nice try. Life sucks doesn't it?

Just let the kids alone and be with the parents, it is not their fault.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 108

easyed598:  There are millions of children in this country who are separated from parents for various reasons.  When I was young I was separated from my parents.First time was during WW2 when my father was in the South Pacific. My mother was working in a converted war factory and I was lucky to see her one hour a day. My sister and I lived with my Grandparents ,2 aunts and 2 cousins in a 4 bedroom house.

Ed? How is that in any way comparable to being in a strange country, not speaking the language, and then being taken away from your Mother (or Dad) and put somewhere unfamiliar with other screaming children? Good grief Ed, only seeing Mom an hour a day but having other family around isn't the same at all.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors