Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 51 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:

And what does your family have to do with this topic. That's not what we're discussing.
You need to remember what You have Posted when you correct others.

The discussion is about kids crying for their family, in my case I am about my topic.  And when did you criticizing others...you have inserted your family and in being off topic.

Who gave you permission to tell others what they can post?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 108

A liberal make kids cry and beg and, then the liberal laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOwEwJD_p2w

That's what kids' crying and begging is really worth to a liberal.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 108

@TxGrandpa2

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@ TxGranpa2

And do you have any idea what my family may have gone thru is going thru . Nice try. Life sucks doesn't it?

Similar to what my children went through when our brigade was deployed to Germany in 1975. Dependents wasn't allowed for months. Our two year old daughter cried and held me tight when I got out of the car at my company area. But months later when they joined us, she held me tight on the way from Ramstein to Grafenwohr, but she didn't suffer any permanent effects.

And what does your family have to do with this topic. That's not what we're discussing.
You need to remember what You have Posted when you correct others.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@ Easyed598

Maybe that's why your have such an I could care less attitude towards these children. It's t is not the same as not knowing if they will ever see them and put in a cage, you still had FAMILY.
You lived w/GrandParents, dorm life was life like a Military school most likely good for you, still knew your parents would be back and where they were. You saw your Dad, and knew you would and knew where he was, not the same.
These are some toddlers , infants in a strange Country and know nothing, not the same. Again, for 1 day put yourself in their shoes.
There is NO excuse for this pertaining to the past, we are in the NOW, your past, My Mother's, 1 Aunt and 5 Uncles past does not matter. He's not fixing this horrible mistake made by The Donald.

You overlook the fact that it was the actions of the parents that created the problem. Toddlers don't swim the Rio Grande alone.

Once again you see the experts proved right about the far right enablers. One of many traits is uneducated. At this time of year you do not swim the Rio Grande. You walk across it. Now the far right will say well how about the dam areas. Well they are lakes and have a name. My name for the far enablers on this issue could not be posted in here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:
So then that makes this Ok in your eyes. Why is everyones past making this Ok?
The past is just that the past. This is NOW.

No - it just means that those stirring up all the emotional hysteria over a basic legal issue are phonies.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 108

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Most Americans don't know any illegal immigrants and they have virtually no impact on their lives. But years of Fox firing up the base has turned it into a major issue for Fox's low IQ viewers If only they knew, this is not a major issue for America. We have far bigger ones to face. 

It is not Fox firing up emotional resistance to federal official merely doing their jobs.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@ Easyed598

Maybe that's why your have such an I could care less attitude towards these children. It's t is not the same as not knowing if they will ever see them and put in a cage, you still had FAMILY.
You lived w/GrandParents, dorm life was life like a Military school most likely good for you, still knew your parents would be back and where they were. You saw your Dad, and knew you would and knew where he was, not the same.
These are some toddlers , infants in a strange Country and know nothing, not the same. Again, for 1 day put yourself in their shoes.
There is NO excuse for this pertaining to the past, we are in the NOW, your past, My Mother's, 1 Aunt and 5 Uncles past does not matter. He's not fixing this horrible mistake made by The Donald.

You overlook the fact that it was the actions of the parents that created the problem. Toddlers don't swim the Rio Grande alone.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:
Right now what I want is the children to be back with their parents and not separated in this way again. Also The Donald had the chance to fix the wrong you all like to throw around was caused by DEMOCRATS. It was his chance TO NOT DO THE SAME, but no he has made it worse.
This is now his problem, no one before him, we are in the NOW not the past. He can fix it he hasn't and most likely won't, as he says,"We'll see." It amazes me how it is always the past the past the past, well when he had had the chance to fix THE PAST he did not, he made it worse, the PAST DID NOT.

I believe that if the parents asked to be released so they could head south, they could take their children.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 108

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Angel wrote-Put yourself in their shoes as a parent, just for 1 time think as a parent, and not as Politics.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are millions of children in this country who are separated from parents for various reasons.  When I was young I was separated from my parents.First time was during WW2 when my father was in the South Pacific. My mother was working in a converted war factory and I was lucky to see her one hour a day. My sister and I lived with my Grandparents ,2 aunts and 2 cousins in a 4 bedroom house. Second time was when I was 14  and my Dad was stationed in England and my sister and I went to an American High School   and lived in a dormitory with 120 other students.This was 100 miles from where my Dad was stationed  and I was lucky to see them once a month.  Not complaining -just pointing out that it didn`t permanently    scarred either my Sister or myself and actually enjoy the experience.                                                                             

I am pretty sure they were not pulled from their parents by armed officers and placed in a tent in Texas for the summer. 

Nor were they illegally entering the USofA.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 108

@ easyed598

Wow, do we all call our Dads by the same name as kids, really?

You Trumpsters always try to find just some little way to criticize no matter what the subject, even young children and infants. Unbelievable. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors