THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 41 of 108

Angel wrote-Well they wanted a better life, a home, food, clothing, maybe not have their daughters raped. Some with maybe a bag of clothes. Sounds fair to me, why wold I want to come to a free Country and protect my children? Why not prevent the young boys from being forced to join the very groups raping the girls, why not let them rape the girls, sounds perfectly normal to me.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Many of these girls from central America are given a a "Plan B bag "when their parents put them on a train or bus or on foot to travel through several countries  alone but with several men or boys . Inside the bag of necessities  are birth control pills with the expectation that they will be raped on the way to the southern border of the United States. They are less likely they will be raped  when they are caught and put in a   detention holding  center than on their way to this country where they are supervised. Again it is the parent`s fault whether they arrive with their kids or send them alone. Some parents either way!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 108

@aruzinsky wrote:

A liberal make kids cry and beg and, then the liberal laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOwEwJD_p2w

That's what kids' crying and begging is really worth to a liberal.

This is one of the most disgusting post I have seen in here, but sadly it fits into the far right enablers way of looking at things. Sad.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 108

@Epster wrote:

I read in multiple reports posted to various news outlets (via my Twitter feed) that law enforcement involved with border security says there's a sharp rise in 'family' fraud. Men crossing with kids that are not their own, that sort of thing. How on earth would those "enforcers of border security" KNOW? They aren't even keeping track of the kids NAMES, let alone doing DNA checks for parentage. Just another CT designed in Moscow to please the feeble minded with justification for their hatred of refugees who are poor and not Norwegian. It worked.

So it's good that this is being scrutinized. In his first 15 months in office Der Trumper ended President Obama's program of concentrating on CRIMINALS for deportation and just released over 100,000 people caught entering illegally, including 37,500 unaccompanied minors.

The gutless draft-dodger ONLY ordered everyone detained and the children ripped from their mother's arms AFTER he figured it would really please his base, and he got that right - he's getting nothing but praise from the Trumpettes- its the rest of the country that is now causing him concern.

Meanwhile, let's not forget that the best way to keep your family from being separated at the border when you cross illegally is simply not to cross illegally. This ignores the FACT Der Trumper has ordered his border Guards to tell anyone doing what you suggest that we have no room or time for them and they should just go away - back home if possible.

Go back home and wait for your kids to be murdered or forced into one of the drug gangs who will then murder the rest of your family for opposing your kids initiation. Very Republican solution, doncha think? Republicans will deny they would really perfer the refugees just accept fate and let their kids and families be murdered by their countrymen, BUT they will NEVER give up the policies that make that the only alternative for the refugees.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:

like what personal info?  And DO NOT look at any of my personal page to get it. 

I've already seen yours and others personal page here and it actually says nothing.  Besides they are in the public view here.  But your posts and comments in them says a lot about you.  Just as it does with everyone, even me.  I have made it a habit for most of my life to notice random information from material and the context of them.  Correlated in together with what is said or written they say more about a person than what is said. 

But I have no interest in your life  as I've lived a full and varied life over the years

The old saying that 'loose lips sink ships' is true.

But this isn't the topic.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 108

like what personal info?  And DO NOT look at any of my personal page to get it. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 108
Do you Republicans have a Book of Answers?
Some are just not worth commenting. on.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:
You told me in a round about way what to post, I'am not telling others, and your not telling me.
Again, you do not know if or when my family has cried.
A couple have but not your concern, so do not tell me I'm off topic when I know what family has gone thru to make a post.
You really do not know what goes on in another person's life so you always need to be careful of you say.
So I posted with the knowledge of what my family and I have suffered thru w/out boo hooing on the sight. So I posted just like you.

I would believe that I have a good idea after dealing with many different kinds of people like here on this forum in different situations.  You have already posted enough personal information that correlated together gives an idea of your family and you personally.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152
They CARRIED them, and suffered doing it. Trying to give them a better home, better life, food, hopefully not raping their daughters, Freedom, and look what they got.
If you and I know your answer I wouldn't put my kids in this situation. But just say you did have to come here and save your children. Would you carry them, share what little food you have, comfort them, for Freedom. Now here we go with a smart answer.......................bla bla bla

Some Americans rob banks, steal, etc because they want to make a better life.  But that doesn't mean it is right or legal, and in the long run it hurts them more than it helps.  And their actions doesn't mean they are right. And it makes a greater hardship on their families, just like their being separated and put in detention, plus facing criminal charges.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 108

@ TxGrandpa2

You told me in a round about way what not to post, I'am not telling others, and your not telling me.

Again, you do not know if or when my family has cried.
Some have but it's not your concern, so try to be aware of telling  people your off topic on a Post when they know what their family has gone thru and you DON'T. On top of that your post was about YOUR family as well. My critizing you I guess, was letting you know you did the same thing I did, posted about Family.

You really do not know what goes on in another person's life so you always need to be careful of what you say.

So I posted with the knowledge of what my family and I have suffered thru w/out boo hooing on the sight. So I posted just like you. I guess I'm not quite as fussy about posts, I just go past and don't comment on ones I don't like.   

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 108
@rk9152
They CARRIED them, and suffered doing it. Trying to give them a better home, better life, food, hopefully not raping their daughters, Freedom, and look what they got.
If you and I know your answer I wouldn't put my kids in this situation. But just say you did have to come here and save your children. Would you carry them, share what little food you have, comfort them, for Freedom. Now here we go with a smart answer.......................bla bla bla
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.