Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
170
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

170 Views
Message 31 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@ fangoh45

 

What do you think when your Mom dies and leaves 7  under the age of 9  and your separated from all your siblings.

 

What a stupid question.  How on earth do some of you Republicans come up with these questions? Do you call The Donald ?  It's t like you have no hearts. 


 Stupid question you say? You really did not answer the question. I'm hoping you subscribe to the old adage, "there's no such thing as a stupid question".

Were children different during the Obama years , and some so hardened, so as  not to shed any tears when separated from their parents? 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
170
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
176
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

176 Views
Message 32 of 108

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Angel wrote-Put yourself in their shoes as a parent, just for 1 time think as a parent, and not as Politics.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are millions of children in this country who are separated from parents for various reasons.  When I was young I was separated from my parents.First time was during WW2 when my father was in the South Pacific. My mother was working in a converted war factory and I was lucky to see her one hour a day. My sister and I lived with my Grandparents ,2 aunts and 2 cousins in a 4 bedroom house. Second time was when I was 14  and my Dad was stationed in England and my sister and I went to an American High School   and lived in a dormitory with 120 other students.This was 100 miles from where my Dad was stationed  and I was lucky to see them once a month.  Not complaining -just pointing out that it didn`t permanently    scarred either my Sister or myself and actually enjoy the experience.                                                                             


Your  comparison is laughable.  but I guess that you have no understanding of this subject. but if you suffered from the separation perhaps that is one of the reason of who you are today.


Oh, you and others from the left and your ability to look into the minds and hearts of those on the forum and their intermost workings.

The comparison- laughable?? How so? Children at early ages don't understand always the reason for separation's, but they certainly understand they are not a complete family.  The one good thing in favor  of the children from military families, they know they're not separated because of illegal acts by their parents. 


Kind of reminds you of the psychopath bad guy in the movies, doesn't it.  "Your kids are going to die because YOU refuse to <fill in the blank>. This is all on YOU"

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
176
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
178
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

178 Views
Message 33 of 108

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Angel wrote-Put yourself in their shoes as a parent, just for 1 time think as a parent, and not as Politics.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are millions of children in this country who are separated from parents for various reasons.  When I was young I was separated from my parents.First time was during WW2 when my father was in the South Pacific. My mother was working in a converted war factory and I was lucky to see her one hour a day. My sister and I lived with my Grandparents ,2 aunts and 2 cousins in a 4 bedroom house. Second time was when I was 14  and my Dad was stationed in England and my sister and I went to an American High School   and lived in a dormitory with 120 other students.This was 100 miles from where my Dad was stationed  and I was lucky to see them once a month.  Not complaining -just pointing out that it didn`t permanently    scarred either my Sister or myself and actually enjoy the experience.                                                                             


Your  comparison is laughable.  but I guess that you have no understanding of this subject. but if you suffered from the separation perhaps that is one of the reason of who you are today.


Oh, you and others from the left and your ability to look into the minds and hearts of those on the forum and their intermost workings.

The comparison- laughable?? How so? Children at early ages don't understand always the reason for separation's, but they certainly understand they are not a complete family.  The one good thing in favor  of the children from military families, they know they're not separated because of illegal acts by their parents. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
178
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

163 Views
Message 34 of 108

@ fangoh45

 

What do you think when your Mom dies and leaves 7  under the age of 9  and your separated from all your siblings.

 

What a stupid question.  How on earth do some of you Republicans come up with these questions? Do you call The Donald ?  It's t like you have no hearts. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
174
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

174 Views
Message 35 of 108

@easyed598 wrote:

Angel wrote-Put yourself in their shoes as a parent, just for 1 time think as a parent, and not as Politics.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are millions of children in this country who are separated from parents for various reasons.  When I was young I was separated from my parents.First time was during WW2 when my father was in the South Pacific. My mother was working in a converted war factory and I was lucky to see her one hour a day. My sister and I lived with my Grandparents ,2 aunts and 2 cousins in a 4 bedroom house. Second time was when I was 14  and my Dad was stationed in England and my sister and I went to an American High School   and lived in a dormitory with 120 other students.This was 100 miles from where my Dad was stationed  and I was lucky to see them once a month.  Not complaining -just pointing out that it didn`t permanently    scarred either my Sister or myself and actually enjoy the experience.                                                                             


Your  comparison is laughable.  but I guess that you have no understanding of this subject. but if you suffered from the separation perhaps that is one of the reason of who you are today.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
174
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
158
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

158 Views
Message 36 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:

As I listened to the tape after a couple of times, I just listened to how these young children were sobbing and just begging for their parents. My Pa Pa. my Pa Pa was one poor child pleading. I do not understand how you can in good conscience take these small children, some VERY SMALL and not have a guilty conscience over it. 

Naturally The Donald wants to blame the Democrats because he most likely heard the tapes. Who cares for the infants, if I understand it right, they are not to be held or comforted in any way. It's a very cold person to stand by and watch these heart broken babies cry and not  pick them up and comfort them. 

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would any nomal sane person ever think this was the way to handle this situation?  Maybe I guess because The Donald and Sessions are not sane, I can not think of any ther reason a man could do this to young children. 

 

It does have an ever lasting effect on them. My Mother was in an orphonage because her Mom died and she left 7 children her being next to the oldest at age 9. No one would/could care for them so it was an orphonage for them back in Scotland. My Mother had a inferiority complex her entire life, thinking no one liked her, I'm sure it was because she was raised in an orphonage. When she met her only sister at age 65 they were so long apart they were like strangers, and the friendship did not last. 

This possably is what The Donald is doing to these young children. Damaging them and risking their future at a normal life w/parents and also siblings. Is this what our Country has become? 


I wonder if they were sobbing as loudly as all of those kids from three and four years ago?

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
158
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

160 Views
Message 37 of 108

@ TxGrandpa2

 

And I'm sure you no nothing about me and my family just from posts.
You ALWAYS have something to say so it's odd you can't now. But as you said this is not the threads topic.
But please do not reference my family or tell me a thread is off topic if you don't know my history, just an FYI.
Remember we are reading your posts also, and we sure have learned about you!!

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
151
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

151 Views
Message 38 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHLzyx6ACk


What Rk   as usual  trying to excuse  your hero for the horrible things that he has done by blaming some one else? Sorry it simply doesn't work.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
151
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
148
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

148 Views
Message 39 of 108
@easted598
Sorry I didn't mean to slight you as it was brought to my attention.

Well I live in the Mushroom Industry/Country, Mexicans every where. I can not go in Walmart, many other stores, and get any help because they all speak Spanish.

They get minimum wages but are the best workers we could have for what they are paid in reference to the mushroom pickers.

They don't bother me, I don't bother them. We all stay in our lanes so to speak. Are there things I don't like sure, and they may also have dislikes, but I can't do a darn thing about it, because it's Mushroom Country.

Do I want any tears on here of course not, they are here, good workers they leave us alone we do the same.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
148
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
158
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

158 Views
Message 40 of 108

Questions to Liberals-Doesn`t it make sense to Liberals that there is a simple solution to this problem? Give Trump his WALL!  Most  Illegal Mexicans won`t be entering this country. Probably Central American illegals won`t be willing to travel thousands  of miles if there is a WALL.  Mexico ,no doubt , will close their southern border  because they don`t want them either.  The longer there is no wall ,the longer we will have this problem of Ilegals flooding our border.  However this probably won`t be acceptable to Liberals for 2 reasons-First, this will take away an issue that they think can  run  on and win on .(Big Mistake!) Second- This will reduce future Democrats who might  support them in 20 years.(another Big Mistake).    Those who whine that we were all immigrants at one time ,except for the indians ,are overlooking one thing. Times  are different now then in the 15 and 16th century when there was wilderness and a hostile enviroment. Most immigrants who came in later were processed through Ellis Island and they did it legally. Even then -there were mostly hard time getting established and didn`t have a government who were going to support them for years or decades.  Nope I don`t think it will make sense to the Liberals

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
158
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors