Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 21 of 108

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

A liberal make kids cry and beg and, then the liberal laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOwEwJD_p2w

That's what kids' crying and begging is really worth to a liberal.

This is one of the most disgusting post I have seen in here, but sadly it fits into the far right enablers way of looking at things. Sad.

The truth disgusts you and makes you sad.  Thank you for giving me schadenfreude.  Womp, Womp.

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 108

The comparison- laughable?? How so? Children at early ages don't understand always the reason for separation's, but they certainly understand they are not a complete family.  The one good thing in favor  of the children from military families, they know they're not separated because of illegal acts by their parents. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When I was separated from my father at the age of 4  because of a war ,do you think  I knew or understood war? If illegal aliens didn`t want to be separated from their children they had a choice when they decided to travel to this country. Well,Trump relented and decided to keep families together but Democrats are alreay whining because it wasn`t  an open borders agreement.Why am I not surprised?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 108

Angel wrote-Remember we are reading your posts also, and we sure have learned about you!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You are a relatively newcomer here but we have learned  a lot about you in a short time. The poster you commented on has been here since Jesus wore short pants. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 108

WOWZER, the false negative of the ignoblers is shocking.   they somehow equate that idea that parents are separated from children in a prescribed process, that includes conversation  is totally the same as children who are being separated without explanation.   Then the very fact that the kids in the first scenario were told what was going to happen and that there was some plan.   The WH / DHS / HHS said today that there are NO PLANS to even attempt to reunite the 2600 children who have been separated from their parents at the border and say ehhhhh.   

The abject heartlessness of the GOP manifesto is probably worse that Hitlers.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 108

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Angel wrote-Put yourself in their shoes as a parent, just for 1 time think as a parent, and not as Politics.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are millions of children in this country who are separated from parents for various reasons.  When I was young I was separated from my parents.First time was during WW2 when my father was in the South Pacific. My mother was working in a converted war factory and I was lucky to see her one hour a day. My sister and I lived with my Grandparents ,2 aunts and 2 cousins in a 4 bedroom house. Second time was when I was 14  and my Dad was stationed in England and my sister and I went to an American High School   and lived in a dormitory with 120 other students.This was 100 miles from where my Dad was stationed  and I was lucky to see them once a month.  Not complaining -just pointing out that it didn`t permanently    scarred either my Sister or myself and actually enjoy the experience.                                                                             

Your  comparison is laughable.  but I guess that you have no understanding of this subject. but if you suffered from the separation perhaps that is one of the reason of who you are today.

Oh, you and others from the left and your ability to look into the minds and hearts of those on the forum and their intermost workings.

The comparison- laughable?? How so? Children at early ages don't understand always the reason for separation's, but they certainly understand they are not a complete family.  The one good thing in favor  of the children from military families, they know they're not separated because of illegal acts by their parents. 

Well it looks like your leader Trump pulled the rung on you. He said what was being done was horrible and stopped it. He said his wife and daughter felt the same way. So by Trump the people who issued the policy statement in April were wrong, and he reversed their error. That means all of the enablers have been wrong also. Trump now says he agrees with the thinking people. Here is a suggestion he might fill the empty camps with the enablers who think the old policy was good for 6 months for having such bad ideas and supporting such an inhumane policy that forced him to save the children from the enablers. Now no more post of support from the enablers, only posts condeming the old policy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 108

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Your  comparison is laughable.  but I guess that you have no understanding of this subject. but if you suffered from the separation perhaps that is one of the reason of who you are today.

I'm sure that Ed knows what it means to be separated from their parents, as most any dependent of a military member.  My daughter was traumatized every time I went to work.  She would be at the window waiting for me to come home in the evenings.

But that is a problem of military life, parents and children learn to deal with it.  Back then we were involved in exploring military applications of computers  and there was no internet and overseas calls were expensive.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:

But please do not reference my family or tell me a thread is off topic if you don't know my history, just an FYI.

Not to worry,  you're doing a good job of that yourself.

Now back to the topic.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 108
@fangho

A N Y child will be crying separated from their parents, Bush, Obama, Hillary and most of all by The Donald.
Yes a stupid question.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 108
@TxGrandpa

Right.....
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 108
Absolutely knew that was going to be your response.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors