THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 11 of 108

Olderscout-wrote--. Just another example of a Foxbot who gets their misinformation secondhand----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yeah -nothing but conservatives on Fox-like Juan Williams,Donna Brazille etc. ,etc.-How unfair!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 108

What the Trumpettes neglect to mention is Clinton's program was STOPPED by the Courts who ruled detaining children beyond 22 days was Unconstitutional and had to stop. The Court also ruled these camps had to be suitable for the children, with play areas and made as non-threatening as possible. That court decission was never overturned, so Der Trumper's barbarous behavior was ILLEGAL from day one.

Please note: the camps were the Trump Administration is concentrating the seized infants and children are all CONTRACTOR OWNED AND OPERATED.

The staunch Republicans who OWN those camps where little people are concentrated, without beds and only a mylar space blanket to comfort them as they sleep on the floor, are billing the Government $750 per child per day or $1,750,000 tax dollars each day to concentrate those 2300 children in camps because their parents wanted to save them from war and civil strife.

The reason GOPers give for the high cost of concentrating children in their camps is it had to be done VERY QUICKLY so there was no time for finding a "low bidder", as if that has ever been a consideration of Republicans when it came to redistributing our tax dollars to wealthy contractors.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 108
@easyed598
I have no intention to get involved with a so called adults who wants a war on words. TxGranpa2 and you seem to want to argue I do not, but I will NOT be told what I can and can not post, esp when your posting the same thing I am. What you 2 know or don't know is not my problem.
Now unless you have a post on the subject , try to go on to something else. The moderator has already posted stay on the subject, your arguing with me is NOT the subject. If you disagree lets ask them.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 108

@nctarheel wrote:

@Epster wrote:

I read in multiple reports posted to various news outlets (via my Twitter feed) that law enforcement involved with border security says there's a sharp rise in 'family' fraud. Men crossing with kids that are not their own, that sort of thing. 

So it's good that this is being scrutinized.

Meanwhile, let's not forget that the best way to keep your family from being separated at the border when you cross illegally is simply not to cross illegally.

Read one thread and get one impression; read another and get another impression.

In an earlier thread, when another writer alluded to @Epster's watching of Fox News, @Epster said they had no TV and didn't watch Fox News as a result. Your impression would be that she makes decisions independent from any media outlet. After all, that's what she says when she says "sort out my own feelings about current events".

And yet, in this thread, we learn she is well connected with current events through her TWITTER FEED. She in fact, admits to connections to multiple news outlets. In this thread, the subject matter contained in her post is a regurgitation of what has been on Fox News for days.

Now I am getting confused.

Don't be. Just another example of a Foxbot who gets their misinformation secondhand. Proof that Goebbels was right and by repeating the Big Lies loud enough and often enough, they will be believed and repeated as if they were True.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 108

Der Trumpers racist bombast about the US being "overrun" with emigrant hoards is total bullfeathers.

In 2016, Homeland Security estimates 1 million people entered the US illegally AND 600,000 WERE CAUGHT AND DEPORTED. Net number "overrunning" the US - max of 400,000, or 0.1%.

TOTAL number of illegal immigrants in the US 11.3Million, 3.1% of total population.

From 1845 to 1855, 1.5Million Irish and 1Million Germans immigrated to the US, when our total population was 24.6Million. We had no difficulty whatsoever in surviving as a nation when just two groups of immigrants totalling 12% of our population was added in a decade.

Der Trumpers wall and all the Republican ranting about the dangers of immigration is racist BS, designed to enrage their moronic base and keep them thinking their enemy are those with MUCH more melanin, not those with MUCH more MONEY.

On a related note, anyone else notice how much hate the RW is directing at the infants who were torn from their mothers' arms by Der Trumper while they heap scorn on anyone who suggests Baron Trump, who is old enough to at least understand what is being done,  should suffer the same fate?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 108

@easyed598 wrote:

Angel wrote-Put yourself in their shoes as a parent, just for 1 time think as a parent, and not as Politics.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are millions of children in this country who are separated from parents for various reasons.  When I was young I was separated from my parents.First time was during WW2 when my father was in the South Pacific. My mother was working in a converted war factory and I was lucky to see her one hour a day. My sister and I lived with my Grandparents ,2 aunts and 2 cousins in a 4 bedroom house. Second time was when I was 14  and my Dad was stationed in England and my sister and I went to an American High School   and lived in a dormitory with 120 other students.This was 100 miles from where my Dad was stationed  and I was lucky to see them once a month.  Not complaining -just pointing out that it didn`t permanently    scarred either my Sister or myself and actually enjoy the experience.                                                                             

NOTHING you've written has any relation to the trauma experienced when an infant is separated from their family WITH NO EXPLANATION, NO CONTINUED CONNECTION TO THE PARENTS AND NO CONTACT WITH OTHER FAMILY. That is what Der Trumper ordered as a means of discouraging future refugees, but he never bothered to let any of our embassies know what he was doing, so there was no way those people contemplating fleeing their country for refuge in America would know.

Not a problem for Der Trumper - he STILL hasn't told our embassies of his new policy to arrest everyone entering illegally AND denying entry to everyone following the legal procedures, and there has been no decrease in the number of asylum seekers arriving at "the golden door".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 108

@easyed598 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOwEwJD_p2w

That's what kids' crying and begging is really worth to a liberal.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------These kids are probably begging to be separated from their liberal parents.

Or the liberal parents have ingrained the sense of entitlement to getting their way.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 108

Angel wrote-And??---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And what? or did my last last post make too much sense and left you speechless?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 108
easyed598

And??
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 108

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOwEwJD_p2w

That's what kids' crying and begging is really worth to a liberal.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------These kids are probably begging to be separated from their liberal parents.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors