Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 1 of 108

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

A liberal make kids cry and beg and, then the liberal laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOwEwJD_p2w

That's what kids' crying and begging is really worth to a liberal.

This is one of the most disgusting post I have seen in here, but sadly it fits into the far right enablers way of looking at things. Sad.

The truth disgusts you and makes you sad.  Thank you for giving me schadenfreude.  Womp, Womp.

An answer from a far right enabler. Truth is something the far right enablers know nothing about and have never been able to tell us.

Your IQ is greater than 10.

This is what you get when you remove the 1. Thanks for proving the experts correct again about the far right enablers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 108

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

This is one of the most disgusting post I have seen in here, but sadly it fits into the far right enablers way of looking at things. Sad.

The truth disgusts you and makes you sad.  Thank you for giving me schadenfreude.  Womp, Womp.

An answer from a far right enabler. Truth is something the far right enablers know nothing about and have never been able to tell us.

Your IQ is greater than 10.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 108

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 108

@alferdpacker wrote:

That had no relation to the illegal immigration going on today. Immigration laws are to maintain an orderly policy (a clinically fascinating euphemism for current racially biased and religiously prejudicial government practice) of admitting those coming into the country today.

Neither race nor religion has anything to do with this discussion nor our posts.  But legal versus illegal entry.  It is the leftists who are attempting to make this a racist thing.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 108

@angeleyes64 wrote:

I have no intention to get involved with a so called adults who wants a war on words.

Then why are you answering these posts?  Just ignore them

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 108

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Don't be. Just another example of a Foxbot who gets their misinformation secondhand. Proof that Goebbels was right and by repeating the Big Lies loud enough and often enough, they will be believed and repeated as if they were True.

So you believe in censorship of information like Goebbels to only 'approved' sources that only promotes liberalism or leftist thought?  You only believe in what coincides with your views?

In the late 1940s my brother and I would listen shortwave late at night from Radio Moscow where we could compare what we heard on radio news versus what was being said from the Soviet Union.  We could then compare a different outlook of world and national news.  That gave us a perspective of world events.

Today I monitor internet sites from all over for a balanced perspective of the news.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 108

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

From 1845 to 1855, 1.5Million Irish and 1Million Germans immigrated to the US, when our total population was 24.6Million. We had no difficulty whatsoever in surviving as a nation when just two groups of immigrants totaling 12% of our population was added in a decade.

And you are neglecting to remember that the United States in those days was sparsely populated with plenty of land in the West to be settled.  And that this immigration was a driving force for people to move and settle that land.  Many immigrated solely for the purpose of that plentiful access to land.

That had no relation to the illegal immigration going on today. Immigration laws are to maintain an orderly policy (a clinically fascinating euphemism for current racially biased and religiously prejudicial government practice) of admitting those coming into the country today.

Just saying how things really are...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 108
@easyed598
I'd would be glad to send them a note
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 108

@Olderscout66 wrote:

From 1845 to 1855, 1.5Million Irish and 1Million Germans immigrated to the US, when our total population was 24.6Million. We had no difficulty whatsoever in surviving as a nation when just two groups of immigrants totaling 12% of our population was added in a decade.

And you are neglecting to remember that the United States in those days was sparsely populated with plenty of land in the West to be settled.  And that this immigration was a driving force for people to move and settle that land.  Many immigrated solely for the purpose of that plentiful access to land.

That had no relation to the illegal immigration going on today. Immigration laws are to maintain an orderly policy of admitting those coming into the country today.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 108

Angel posted-Now unless you have a post on the subject , try to go on to something else. The moderator has already posted stay on the subject, your arguing with me is NOT the subject---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What your posts have become is bordering on violating TOS when personally attacking the posters and being off topic. Both TX and I have been temporarily banned from  the board  and know this personally. Being new here ,you might want to adhere to the rules.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.