Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 101 of 108

To the topic-Doesn`t anyone here think it strange that these crying kids are asking for their mommy and daddy. With my limited amount of Spainish I thought Daddy is poppi in spainish. It seems these crying kids was produced by the fake news media or these kids were being coached.Huh?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 108
Oh I see 2 wrongs do make a right. The Donald did not have to make the same decision and then turn around and blame others for what decision HE and Sessions made.
Stop blaming the past for all the things The Donald does, it was Bill, it was Obama it was Hillary, has there ever been just ONE mistake you Trumpsters own up to and not blame the PAST.
For what ever mistake a parent makes you don't have to punish the child, yes they don't go to jail in ref. to our system, but they are not all thrown in cages like animals, there is a plan before that. What we have done is inhumane, cruel and heartless.
And any parent out there who agrees with this treatment should be thrown in the cages w/them and your child thrown in a different cage and see how it feels. IMO
Put yourself in their shoes as a parent, just for 1 time think as a parent, and not as Politics.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 108
All the stations I watch BUT FOX
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 108

NcTarheel wrote-Now I am getting confused.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WHY AM I NOT SURPRISE? -Hope this helps------------35659845_909633925899274_5052089168935518208_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 108

@Epster wrote:

I read in multiple reports posted to various news outlets (via my Twitter feed) that law enforcement involved with border security says there's a sharp rise in 'family' fraud. Men crossing with kids that are not their own, that sort of thing. 

So it's good that this is being scrutinized.

Meanwhile, let's not forget that the best way to keep your family from being separated at the border when you cross illegally is simply not to cross illegally.

Read one thread and get one impression; read another and get another impression.

In an earlier thread, when another writer alluded to @Epster's watching of Fox News, @Epster said they had no TV and didn't watch Fox News as a result. Your impression would be that she makes decisions independent from any media outlet. After all, that's what she says when she says "sort out my own feelings about current events".

And yet, in this thread, we learn she is well connected with current events through her TWITTER FEED. She in fact, admits to connections to multiple news outlets. In this thread, the subject matter contained in her post is a regurgitation of what has been on Fox News for days.

Now I am getting confused.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 108

I read in multiple reports posted to various news outlets (via my Twitter feed) that law enforcement involved with border security says there's a sharp rise in 'family' fraud. Men crossing with kids that are not their own, that sort of thing. 

So it's good that this is being scrutinized.

Meanwhile, let's not forget that the best way to keep your family from being separated at the border when you cross illegally is simply not to cross illegally.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 108
@angeleyes64.......What tape?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE KIDS ARE CRYING & BEGGING FOR THEIR PARENTS

Message 108 of 108

As I listened to the tape after a couple of times, I just listened to how these young children were sobbing and just begging for their parents. My Pa Pa. my Pa Pa was one poor child pleading. I do not understand how you can in good conscience take these small children, some VERY SMALL and not have a guilty conscience over it. 

Naturally The Donald wants to blame the Democrats because he most likely heard the tapes. Who cares for the infants, if I understand it right, they are not to be held or comforted in any way. It's a very cold person to stand by and watch these heart broken babies cry and not  pick them up and comfort them. 

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would any nomal sane person ever think this was the way to handle this situation?  Maybe I guess because The Donald and Sessions are not sane, I can not think of any ther reason a man could do this to young children. 

It does have an ever lasting effect on them. My Mother was in an orphonage because her Mom died and she left 7 children her being next to the oldest at age 9. No one would/could care for them so it was an orphonage for them back in Scotland. My Mother had a inferiority complex her entire life, thinking no one liked her, I'm sure it was because she was raised in an orphonage. When she met her only sister at age 65 they were so long apart they were like strangers, and the friendship did not last. 

This possably is what The Donald is doing to these young children. Damaging them and risking their future at a normal life w/parents and also siblings. Is this what our Country has become? 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors