Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE INVESTIGATION, Oh Boy!

Message 1 of 9

@afisher wrote:

As reported today on most media sites:

1.    Donald says that it was all his doing - he wanted Comey fired. and so all the bs. about DOJ asst director was just that bs.

2.    Meanwhile, Huckabee admitted that Donald wants the investigation to end.   But that Donald supports the investigation??

3.     Pence is still selling the line that DOJ was the lead in the firing.   

Media carrying the information:   CNN,NYT, WAPO, WSJ, Axios, New Republic, Fiscal Times, Bloomberg, 

Do I dare assume that donald supporters can do any of their own homework?  I'll give it a try.  

Well, no you shouldn't assume that.  None of the evidence I see says that would do any good anyway.  In the meantime IF you pick up the BS that come back, that takes time you see and that keeps you busy and that means you can't get into mischief.  See how that works? 

Best thing I can see to do is keep on telling the truth.  Maybe some of it will get through to some rational being and that anomaly will make the effort to vote in 2018.  That might make it all worthwhile....you think?  It's what THEY don't want, you know?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@afisher wrote:

1.    Donald says that it was all his doing - he wanted Comey fired. and so all the bs. about DOJ asst director was just that bs.

2.    Meanwhile, Huckabee admitted that Donald wants the investigation to end.   But that Donald supports the investigation??

Media carrying the information:   CNN,NYT, WAPO, WSJ, Axios, New Republic, Fiscal Times, Bloomberg, 

Do I dare assume that donald supporters can do any of their own homework?  I'll give it a try.  

1. It is reported by all major news agencies that Rosenstein did, in fact, do the inquiries requested and wrote the letter.

2. Is "completed" the same as "ended"? Who doesn't want it completed? Well, the Dems it gives them something to send out as talking points every day.

3. The President was dissatisfied with Comey's performance. The DOJ took the appropriate steps.

I did my homework. Do I get a gold star Teach??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

A bombshell revelation from a filing to Department of Justice has confirmed that despite President Trump’s protests, the FBI does have an active investigation into the President himself regarding the potentially treasonous collusion with agents of the Russian Federation.

Is that oh boy filing available for others to see?

Mimi, as you may have noted, posters who don't have much to contribute, prefer the one or two sentence "gotchs" responses....it really doesn't take much effort and is usually, more often than not self-serving.  It also doesn't take much effort for those to search on-line themselves.

"rk" -  for your reading pleasure:

F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms

Oh, Boyyyyy!

A NYT item is the oh boy filing???

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@afisher wrote:

RK will deny all coverage of FBI events is he is not personally able to read the investigational details...but was a cheerleader for every  HRC investigation because a media agent said so....

But that is just my interpretations of his thousands of comments.   

rk is not the topic. it is some oh boy filing. Any thoughts on it?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

A bombshell revelation from a filing to Department of Justice has confirmed that despite President Trump’s protests, the FBI does have an active investigation into the President himself regarding the potentially treasonous collusion with agents of the Russian Federation.

Mimi, as you may have noted, posters who don't have much to contribute, prefer the one or two sentence "gotchs" responses....it really doesn't take much effort and is usually, more often than not self-serving.  It also doesn't take much effort for those to search on-line themselves.

"rk" -  for your reading pleasure:

F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms

Oh, Boyyyyy!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

RK will deny all coverage of FBI events is he is not personally able to read the investigational details...but was a cheerleader for every  HRC investigation because a media agent said so....

But that is just my interpretations of his thousands of comments.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@mimi0000 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE INVESTIGATION, Oh Boy!

Message 9 of 9

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors