Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ISSUE

Message 11 of 49

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Israel has a right to exist. Israel is the homeland of the Jews.

Start there ... and we'll go on. Once we disagree we'll debate it... you in?

I can see that you are still preaching, but unfortunately, preaching and politics are not friends. and unfortunately is politics that resolve the issues. but you can continue to pray  it probably helps.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 49

They have been in tne process of making a mess of the middle east for the past couple of years. I wish I had faith that any of them knew or cared about what they're doing, but I don't. Unfortunately to me it appears that everything is up for grabs if the money is right. Shame!

Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 49
Israel has a right to exist. Israel is the homeland of the Jews.

Start there ... and we'll go on. Once we disagree we'll debate it... you in?

liberals have rejected civility
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 49

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Those who bless Israel will be blessed. Do that and peace will happen... but the hate is so deep, that a majority of Palestinian Muslims, openly espouse death to Israel and promote genocide against the Jews. That is what I know.

What I learned is there will never be peace unless the hate goes away. The Jews will defend themselves at any cost and will not be defeated, they will not go away, they will always be God's chosen people, and will not give up the "land".

Only one way to make peace and it will not be on paper, but it will be in the hearts of peace makers.

Who can make peace with Palestinians when they want to kill you? and kill your children and take your God given homeland?
All the land promised to the Jews extends much farther than current boundaries and goes back to ancient times before there was even a "Palestine".

You are coming at this from your religious beliefs and that is your right, but that does not solve the problem. There are people in all the faiths there who espouse death to all of another faith. We have it here in the US. Trump feeds that group everyday, and the USA sinks deeper into the swamp of the far right who make up the people of all faiths you post about. The way the hate goes away is  by having the people work together, and that is happening. I saw it first hand. In Israel you have all three groups working together. There is a rush hour from west bank to Israel with people going to and from work. You see people working together in the Tourist industry. Visit mostly Muslims towns and you see both groups working for a goal to make money for their families. You do know that there are Christian Churches inside the grounds of Muslims houses of worship. I have been to them. The Dead Sea Project involves all 3 countries around the southern end. Only one of which is Jewish. Red Sea port area all work together, there was not even a border check when I was there. Jews, and Muslims are co owners of some business. Jordan runs the Muslim houses of worship in the old city in Israel. Greek Catholic run the Christian one, and Israel runs the Jewish ones. There is a lot of progress being made. Who holds up that progress. The far right of each faith. They are the people you say you are proud to be everything Liberals hate. Who has been in that group. Every tyrant there ever was which includes Hitler, Stalin, Ben Laden are examples. If the far right is down graded you will see peace in the Middle East arrive, and Israel we be a leader as it is by far the best Country in the Middle east. I have said I think peace comes in about a year after the far right is removed. So you want peace there then join the thinking people of all faiths and work for it. That means you have to ditch far right Trump and his followers. As you have heard on a number of subject they are false profits.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 49

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Those who bless Israel will be blessed. Do that and peace will happen... but the hate is so deep, that a majority of Palestinian Muslims, openly espouse death to Israel and promote genocide against the Jews. That is what I know. That is why Israel will be attacked by those countries that they are now supporting.

What I learned is there will never be peace unless the hate goes away. The Jews will defend themselves at any cost and will not be defeated, they will not go away, they will always be God's chosen people, and will not give up the "land".  These people have been hating before Jesus came to this earth and will continue to do so for centuries in the future. And you can't change that

Only one way to make peace and it will not be on paper, but it will be in the hearts of peace makers.  Start by learning about the Muslim religion.

Who can make peace with Palestinians when they want to kill you? and kill your children and take your God given homeland?  Sorry, but they have always wanted to kille each other.
All the land promised to the Jews extends much farther than current boundaries and goes back to ancient times before there was even a "Palestine". Is noy Palestine that they are fighting is the intrusion on people that they don't consider their own. If all those Arab nations that will turn against Israel at the drop of a hat when the opportunitu arises.

By the way, you should have been a preacher , are you building your church soon?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 49
Those who bless Israel will be blessed. Do that and peace will happen... but the hate is so deep, that a majority of Palestinian Muslims, openly espouse death to Israel and promote genocide against the Jews. That is what I know.

What I learned is there will never be peace unless the hate goes away. The Jews will defend themselves at any cost and will not be defeated, they will not go away, they will always be God's chosen people, and will not give up the "land".

Only one way to make peace and it will not be on paper, but it will be in the hearts of peace makers.

Who can make peace with Palestinians when they want to kill you? and kill your children and take your God given homeland?
All the land promised to the Jews extends much farther than current boundaries and goes back to ancient times before there was even a "Palestine".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 49

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The Palestinian people are a created people. They never had a homeland nor will they ever have a homeland. There are Christian, Jewish and Muslim Palestinians, but mostly Muslim. I spent time in Nazareth at the home of a Christian Palestinian. I learned much through his eyes and his family. 

Think about this for a moment. Israel is smaller than NJ, about 8K square miles. All of the Middle East 3,500,000 square miles, just about the size of the US. The US has many-many "reservations" for indigenous people. As an example, just the Navajo nation is over 24,000 sq miles. So you mean to tell me their Muslim "brothers" with all that land and oil can't help out? Really? or maybe they don't really care and would prefer someone else to do their "dirty" work.

The Palestinians were always a part of other nations or tribes. Gaza is an enclave of lawlessness. It's south Chicago with rockets. Who wants them? No one, not even other Muslims.

God Bless Israel

Your first para is correct that they never had a homeland, and they are of all faiths. I have spent time in Nazareth also. Did not you learn about how land was taken from them by Israel settlers who just came into the area and took it to build settlements on it, and then built fenced roads back  to Israel, and how that has really hurt the area. Did you not see the settlements, and did not the family tell you what that has done to the people living there. A lot of Citizens of Israel are Palestinian, and in fact they say the majority of the population of Israel will be Palestinian in not to many years if current trends keep  up. The closet thing they have to a homeland now is in Jordan where there were camps set up years ago to house those fleeing the war. Now they are really small cities with most of the people living in them born in them. I have spent time in them. Did you not learn from the people that the 2 state approach is what all but the far right would accept. The govt of Israel made sure the border crossing with Jordan was built on land it would still control after the 2 states were created. Did you not talk to the people living around the dead sea, and have them tell you it was hard to get money to expand their business since the future of that area was not clear. Did you cross through the wall over to Israel. I thought it was worse than the Berlin wall. Have you been to Gaza? You do know it is really far right and that explains a lot of the lawlessness. The area we both visited is far right, and Israel is now far right and that is why no progress is made. Why should not Good bless all the people there.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 49

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Russia will play a part and has always played a part since, the fall of the Shah in Iran. They are a world power and have strategic interests too. AT THIS TIME they're a moderating influence, subject to change on a moments notice.

I do not trust the ruskies, nor does the Turks, Israel, Saudi's, Iran, etc. However politics has move into the theater of operations since the fall of the caliphate.

The ruskies suck at politics because they lie about everything and we get a C+ because we lie less.

The middle east will never know peace... until

Your first para is true. Your statement about the other countries is not true. Russia has taken over after they got control of what the US does in the middle east by having their vassal Trump control the US. All the other powers know that, and that is why they are all working with Russia now. You are correct about Russia until they pulled the master stroke and put their guy in as US President Trump. Now they get an A plus. The middle east will know peace when they get rid of the far right, just as the world  will. Well all thinking people but the far right know the answer to the worlds problems is get rid of the far right. You are proud to be part of the far right killing machine?

Lol....  you just can't make this stuff up. 

You are correct and you got the truth.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 49

The Palestinian people are a created people. They never had a homeland nor will they ever have a homeland. There are Christian, Jewish and Muslim Palestinians, but mostly Muslim. I spent time in Nazareth at the home of a Christian Palestinian. I learned much through his eyes and his family. 

Think about this for a moment. Israel is smaller than NJ, about 8K square miles. All of the Middle East 3,500,000 square miles, just about the size of the US. The US has many-many "reservations" for indigenous people. As an example, just the Navajo nation is over 24,000 sq miles. So you mean to tell me their Muslim "brothers" with all that land and oil can't help out? Really? or maybe they don't really care and would prefer someone else to do their "dirty" work.

The Palestinians were always a part of other nations or tribes. Gaza is an enclave of lawlessness. It's south Chicago with rockets. Who wants them? No one, not even other Muslims.

God Bless Israel

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Russia will play a part and has always played a part since, the fall of the Shah in Iran. They are a world power and have strategic interests too. AT THIS TIME they're a moderating influence, subject to change on a moments notice.

I do not trust the ruskies, nor does the Turks, Israel, Saudi's, Iran, etc. However politics has move into the theater of operations since the fall of the caliphate.

The ruskies suck at politics because they lie about everything and we get a C+ because we lie less.

The middle east will never know peace... until

Your first para is true. Your statement about the other countries is not true. Russia has taken over after they got control of what the US does in the middle east by having their vassal Trump control the US. All the other powers know that, and that is why they are all working with Russia now. You are correct about Russia until they pulled the master stroke and put their guy in as US President Trump. Now they get an A plus. The middle east will know peace when they get rid of the far right, just as the world  will. Well all thinking people but the far right know the answer to the worlds problems is get rid of the far right. You are proud to be part of the far right killing machine?

Lol....  you just can't make this stuff up. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.