Kudos
Views

Re: THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ISSUE

Message 31 of 49

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Roxanna35

@Roxanna35 wrote:

But what about the alliance with the Russians, do you see that as a good thing for Israel? and besides, do you see an alliance of the Saudis and Iran vs Israel? if they unite, they could kick Israel out of the Middle East and then  they could start killing each other.

@Roxanna35

Israel and the Ruskies do not have an "alliance"... they have an understanding. It's good the understanding is in place and keeps the conflict as possibly escalating since we've already had multiple incidents. 

No...  the Saudi's and the Iranians are enemies, via religious (Sunni vs Shia)  economic, and treaties. When you get down to brass tacks... It's money vs nukes.

The only killing that seems to take place in the Middle East is Muslim killing Muslims. With that said...  Israel will never be defeated militarily, but there will be a great battle one day at Armageddon, been there too.

Cool place.

Oh  I see now that you are a Netanyahu follower,  I guess that you learned the script and the memo.

Wrong again about me, but delivering more judgement. Are you follower of Hamas?

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 49

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Israel fought off the attackers/invaders in 1967 on many fronts, including Syria. The Sinai was returned to Egypt for peace. Syria refused and Israel has occupied the Golan heights. Spoils of war and the Syrians lost.

You've got history wrong. You can not rewrite history though hate and nothing to do with president Trump.

I now have a question for you, do you agree or disagree wtih the Settlements that Isreael has built in Palestine?

Are you interrogating me? Wouldn't civility suggest you state your position and ask me mine or what I think of yours? If you don't have one then say that.

I'll be glad to participate, but the process of just asking so you can judge me,  is not how this is supposed to work counselor. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 49

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Roxanna35

@Roxanna35 wrote:

But what about the alliance with the Russians, do you see that as a good thing for Israel? and besides, do you see an alliance of the Saudis and Iran vs Israel? if they unite, they could kick Israel out of the Middle East and then  they could start killing each other.

@Roxanna35

Israel and the Ruskies do not have an "alliance"... they have an understanding. It's good the understanding is in place and keeps the conflict as possibly escalating since we've already had multiple incidents. 

No...  the Saudi's and the Iranians are enemies, via religious (Sunni vs Shia)  economic, and treaties. When you get down to brass tacks... It's money vs nukes.

The only killing that seems to take place in the Middle East is Muslim killing Muslims. With that said...  Israel will never be defeated militarily, but there will be a great battle one day at Armageddon, been there too.

Cool place.

Oh  I see now that you are a Netanyahu follower,  I guess that you learned the script and the memo.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 49

@Roxanna35

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Roxanna35

Cool place.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 49

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Israel fought off the attackers/invaders in 1967 on many fronts, including Syria. The Sinai was returned to Egypt for peace. Syria refused and Israel has occupied the Golan heights. Spoils of war and the Syrians lost.

You've got history wrong. You can not rewrite history though hate and nothing to do with president Trump.

I now have a question for you, do you agree or disagree wtih the Settlements that Isreael has built in Palestine?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 49

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 49

@afisher wrote:

WOW - someone is busy re-writing history of the 6 day war.   If Israel had the right to invade and occupy land, then so did Russia with taking Crimea, or Turkey in its attempt to regain the Ottoman Empire, etc, etc etc.     Their "argument" must also include that Great Britan wants the US to be one of their territories.    

For the record, that is why Dems are stepping away from AIPAC cash, they don't seem to believe that foreign policy should be based on a whim of the WH.    "I like the guy" - is that really what the RW is now accepting as a rational foreign policy?  

Because I am ignorant on this issue, I now question your statement as far as the Golan Heights, did they or didn't they won that territory after Syria lost it in the 6 day war?  If they actually won it at the end of a war. doesn't that territory belong to the winner?
I think that what a country wins or looses at the end  of any war is something that perhaps needs to  be explained.

There is a big different between Russian trying to get Ukraine and Syria loosing a piece of land at the end of a war,  Or  am I mistaken?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 49

WOW - someone is busy re-writing history of the 6 day war.   If Israel had the right to invade and occupy land, then so did Russia with taking Crimea, or Turkey in its attempt to regain the Ottoman Empire, etc, etc etc.     Their "argument" must also include that Great Britan wants the US to be one of their territories.    

For the record, that is why Dems are stepping away from AIPAC cash, they don't seem to believe that foreign policy should be based on a whim of the WH.    "I like the guy" - is that really what the RW is now accepting as a rational foreign policy?  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 49

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 49

First.... Israel didn't seize the Golan Heights the Syrians lost it after they invaded Israel in 1967. https://www.latimes.com/opinion/readersreact/la-ol-le-golan-heights-israel-20190324-story.html

I've been there and it's a very strategic vantage point for attacking Israel. The area will never be returned without becoming a "demilitarized neutral zone" at best.

The alliance(s) in the ME are changing because of two things.... money (oil) and nuclear weapons. The rich Arab nations do not want Iran to blackmail (economically) them or threaten them knowing they will have nuclear capacity shortly. Only Israel can assure retaliation and deal with a nuclear threat. This uneasy balance is playing out right now.

The key player in all of this is Turkey, who appears to be increasingly hostile towards the west and Israel. The Saudis are not dumb. Their wealth is the most important thing to them and assures their survival. They need Israel more than Israel needs them.

There will never be peace in the Middle East. It's a chess game between good and evil.

God bless Israel... Numbers 24:9

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors