Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ISSUE

Message 41 of 49

But what about the fact that Israel is headed by another crook  just like the one we have here, that will throw Israel into a future war with the other countries in that region?

I don't disagree.

What you're seeing is people trying to hang onto power, you see it in the USA with the Wall and immigrant issues, you see it in the UK with Brexit, you see it in Israel with the Golan Heights.

Trump is trying to help Nentanyahu win elections, and Netanyahu will do the same for Trump in return.

It's not about the people, the country, or the religion. It's about power and greed.

Avarice,  the love of money is the root of all evil, and power is source of money.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 49

@gruffstuff wrote:

THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ISSUE

My view is there is no difference when Israel seizes land and any other country does the same.

If it's not right for Russia to seize land from Georgia and Ukraine it's not right for Israel to seize land from Syria or Palestinian.

I don't really care about Biblical prophecy or history or this is my people's land based on what happened thousands of years ago.

To me this is like when I leave a tool on job I'm working on, if someone finds that tool and takes it they took something that didn't belong to them and in doing that they stole that tool from me.

But what about the fact that Israel is headed by another crook  just like the one we have here, that will throw Israel into a future war with the other countries in that region?

Let's also evaluate all of this and what it will cost Israel in the future this alliance with Russia like Netanyahu wants to have thanks to his alliance with   his twin in morals. Trump

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 49

Here’s an interesting political take. Which makes some sense to me because nobody was really caring about the Golan  Heights until Trump oddly brought it up as an issue.

https://twitter.com/ilangoldenberg/status/1108798609238228998?s=21

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 49

THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ISSUE

My view is there is no difference when Israel seizes land and any other country does the same.

If it's not right for Russia to seize land from Georgia and Ukraine it's not right for Israel to seize land from Syria or Palestinian.

I don't really care about Biblical prophecy or history or this is my people's land based on what happened thousands of years ago.

To me this is like when I leave a tool on job I'm working on, if someone finds that tool and takes it they took something that didn't belong to them and in doing that they stole that tool from me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 49

The Arabs  and the Jews.  Isn't that a very strange alliance?  since when  the Saudis have accepted Israel in the Middle East?

Perhaps now for their own convenience the may play together. but once Trump is out and Netanyahu I have a bed feeling for this long term friendship.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 49

I think that netanyahu is as big a crook and authoritarian as trump is. jared has no clue about what he is doing, to go along with his inexperience. His plan is a front for personal gain and probably getting more financing?

Between all of them, I fear that they will make a total mess of the Middle East...

not good!

Country over trump

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 49

Netanyahu is a tyrant and a far-right extremist that has an ally in WH...so donald is putting his thumb on the scale.      Meanwhile Jared is busy attemtping to make a deal binding Saudi's with Israel...which will not end well, even as they are busy in their own fight between different tribes in Middle East.  

I don't believe that donald is smart enough or attentive enough to the process that he is attempting to gerry-rig and will not last.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 49

I don’t think Arabs care. Syria cares, but Syria has its hands full. Russia and Turkey and Iran are screaming holy hell. Not Arabs. I suppose there is some slim chance of a proxy conflict or war.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ISSUE

Message 49 of 49

I haved a question for the posters here.

Does anyone here believes that Israel is more secure once this issue is resolved in the manner that apparently Trump and Netanyahu seem to wan't?

I don't know if, once all of this is finished  the Arabs will start thinking that Israel is becoming too powerful in the region and decide that is time to simply try to put Israel back in their place.?

Does anyone here think that Saudi Arabia will  be in favor of Israel and disregard the other arab countries in the Middle East?

no name
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors