Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM...

Message 1 of 8

I'll bet Neera Tanden regrets going on CNN for that interview. I was surprised that Chris Cuomo pressed her for answers the way he did. I think she was surprised, too.

I'm not surprised that interview made it's way to the Jimmy Dore Show.

I just arrived home from the book store after picking up "Deep State Target" by George Papadopoulos. I wasn't sure if I should spend the $30 for the book, but it received good reviews from regular book club members.

I still have a chapter to go reading the book "The Common Good" by Robert Reich, which I think is a very, very good book, and would recommend it to most people.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Jimmy Dore and his friends were funny. He used to be a stand-up comedian. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

DEEP STATE   is that a new TV channel?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

oceanedge2:  This is hysterically entertaining.  dt wants a-mess-o declassification from every quarter while at the same time insisting his very own information be kept under wraps

I agree.....hilarious. If they could think beyond the end of their noses they would see what they're setting up for the future. Can you imagine the howling when there's a Democratic president and he/she decideds to declassify info on them? They'll have a collective stroke out.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Tic Toc...

Judicial Watch hosted a special educational panel on Wednesday, May 29 to discuss “Investigating the Investigators.”

Now that the Mueller report has exonerated President Trump of the false accusations of collusion and obstruction, it is time to look into the politicization of DOJ and the intelligence community in their effort to undermine the president.

Panelists: Carter Page, Victoria Toensing, Chuck Ross, Chris Farrell.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

This is hysterically entertaining.  dt wants a-mess-o declassification from every quarter while at the same time insisting his very own information be kept under wraps.  He insists he's privileged.  (a lifelong fantasy) Thing is, he is very late to the party and the unfortunate rule of law he believes is his enemy, actually now is.  Bummer.  If he were not a criminal, the Constitution would instead be his best friend.  That's clearly never going to happen.  It didn't take long for most to realize he would never be capable of the 'transition' into leadership of all Americans.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

TIC TOC...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM...

Message 8 of 8

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors