THE EDUCATION? OF DONALD TRUMP

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE EDUCATION? OF DONALD TRUMP

Message 1 of 3

Not only myself but the whole world doesn't know why Trump does what he does.  He seems to act on impulse, depending who he talked to last.  Why did he spend 100's of millions on the Syrian attack?  

With little effect to Assad's hold on power.  Surly not because of humanitarian reasons.  He claimed our military was weak but he has the whole world wondering what he will do with the greatest military power the world has ever seen next.  He needs to learn what was said on Spider Man "With great powers comes great responsibilities".  Which Trump doesn't have a clue about.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE EDUCATION? OF DONALD TRUMP

Message 2 of 3

I can't tell you why, but I can tell you how Trump voters will react. 

1. Unlike President Obama, whom they criticized non-stop for 8 years for everything he did or said, they have no standards for Trump.

2. That means Trump can continually tells LIES and they won't complain.

3. Trump can repeatedly break his campaign promises to them and they won't complain.

4. Trump can change his positions on important national policies every week and they won't complain.

Why they refuse to hold their hero accountable is a complete mystery to me. You will never find the slightest criticism of Trump from any of his supporters in this forum.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE EDUCATION? OF DONALD TRUMP

Message 3 of 3

In the past  few days little Donnie has changed his stance on Syria, China, isolationism, and NATO-to name a few.

My questions

1.  Has he changed his stance to improve his popularity ratings? (  something so important to him he actually had staff members gather around to compile all his great accomplishments and his first 80 days)

2.  Has the removal of Bannon from the securities counsel opened the door to donnie getting good advice?

3.  Is this just a flip-flop because the  person who now has his ear told him these were good things?

4.  Is he actually learning that his campaign spews weren't in keeping with reality? 

5. what will his fervent supporters who failed  to see the ridiculousness of his claims do now?

I don't know the answers to these questions really and I'm really interested in what others have to say.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors