Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE DONALD WANTS THE DOJ TO FIND OUT WHO WROTE THE BOOK?

Message 1 of 60

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Other presidents gather their advisers, listen to all sides, and then make a decision. 

As the President does.But the issue is private discussions being made public.

It's his peeps, and he hires only the best people.

Absolutely. They are sworn to uphold the Constitution. They approve of the managed day care of a corrupt, amoral, incompetent president, and are thereby complicit and facilitate staff intervention. The job of the RNC is to raise money.

Do you really want a coupe because of "amoral"?

The constitutional removal of a president from office is not a coup. Reasons include abuse of power, corruption, incompetence, and being mentally unfit to hold office. And then there are the pending litigations for possible campaign finance violations, money laundering, and obstruction of justice. These are all symptoms of amorality, someone who has no scrupples whatsoever. I rest my case.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 60

@n566192l wrote:
  • I hope everyone had the opportunity to see Woodward last night on the Stephen Colbert Show. Great show. Nancy

Woodward will be on Rachel Maddow tonight. I've already got the DVR set. It should be a good interview because Dr. Maddow will think of questions that no one else ask. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 60

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Why would come to this site 7 days a week to defend every comment and action by Donald Trump?

@CriticalThinking—The  thing about anyone who would support this “president” is the obvious lack of logic.

For example, the idiot trump and his enablers are going around saying the op. Ed. and book are full of lies—just lies. SO WHY ARE THEY OBSESSING OVER the lies?? WHY ARE THEY WASTING TAX PAYER MONEY TRYING TO FIND A LIAR? And, WHY DO THEY KERP THE BOOK AND OP ED FOREMOST IN THE MINDS OF ALL AMERICANS? If these are nothing but lies, why do they practically force Americans to think about the information given by the authors—very SELF-DESTRUCTIVE!  

However, the lack of logic on the part of cultists doesn’t  allow them to realize that A  HALLMARK OF THIS “ADMINISTRATION” IS SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR.

I can hear the national security line the propaganda sites are feeding the base. BUT NO NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES WERE PUT FORTH.  

The lack of logic will be used to explain how trump can be heard on tape telling Woodward he is a good and trust worthy man bit who is now calling him “ a liar who is out to get me.” NOT ON CULTIST WILL ADDRESS trump’s trying to lie his way out of admitting Woodward tried to contact him—something he finally had to afmit was untrue and also on tape.  

Nor will cultists address trump’s historical and ever growing paranoia, nor will they address why trump is wasting so much time and taxpayer money on a book, which history tells us has used multiple taped and credible sources. Nor can these foolish people explain why we keep hearing the same things about the inept fool in the WH from those who work with him and have heard the same thing for 18 months. 

Obviously, these people envision a large group of people banning together to get trump—hell bent on destruction, rather than seeing the truth. The op. ed., the book, and all of the comments with regard to the idiot have firm footholds in reality. 

Worse, the most OBVIOUS SOURCE WITH REGARD TO THE TRUTHFULNESS OF ALL THE THINGS WE HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS UNFIT “PRESIDENT,” COMES FROM THE BEST SOURCE OF ALL.

trump HIMSELF!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 60

@rker321 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Coincidental?   You compare trump with Hitler I compare Trump with Fidel Castro.  We both are comparing the actions of autocratic  heads of government because their actions are the same.

In order to survive they have to crush their enemies, they have to crush the free press and they have to punish anyone that does not agree with  them.

Nothing new.  we have all seen this before and now we are seeing in the US. and that  to me what is surprising. 

I would go farther back in history, he reminds me of Caligula. 
@rker321 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Coincidental?   You compare trump with Hitler I compare Trump with Fidel Castro.  We both are comparing the actions of autocratic  heads of government because their actions are the same.

In order to survive they have to crush their enemies, they have to crush the free press and they have to punish anyone that does not agree with  them.

Nothing new.  we have all seen this before and now we are seeing in the US. and that  to me what is surprising. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 60
  • I hope everyone had the opportunity to see Woodward last night on the Stephen Colbert Show. Great show. Nancy
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 60

Job one for Sessions will be to figure out what crime he's investigating because without something specific, he'll be using the power of Government to attack the First Amendment. Of course, if the Nazi kavanaugh joins SCOTUS, he and his fellow Nazi's can undo a century of rulings and destroy our protections on that as well.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 60

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Why would come to this site 7 days a week to defend every comment and action by Donald Trump?

You could say its because every comment and action by Der Trumper is indefensible on its own merits and the GOPerLords have issued orders to their dupes that sound like the King in Henry V exhorting his men to greater sacrifice to save HIS crown. You COULD say that, and you'd be right.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Specifically - which actions that were subsequently found by court review to have been wholly lawful, Constitutionally valid and in the best long term interests of ALL the People were undone?

Cite precedents and SCOTUS Rulings that have found that similar actions were unlawful in the past...

Should court rulings finding trump's various and assorted EOs unconstitutional be considered "disloyal" - and should those court rulings have been reversed?

Why weren't they reversed?

Add to that, all of the Trump "undoing" of Obama Admin health care, EPA regulations, Climate Change policy and Paris Climate Treaty, Iran Nuclear Agreement . . . and Obama was a Constitutionally elected president. 

A President who does what he was elected to do is doing exactly what a President is supposed to do.

Trump is supposed to understand the constitution well enough to not write bogus EOs that keep getting declared unconstitutional - but he doesn't.

trump is smarter than a rock - but definitely not enough smarter than a tree to be capable of comprehending the difference between constitutional and unconstitutional.

Speaking and acting like a **bleep**-wit is NOT what a president is supposed to do...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As stated previously, loyalty to Trump is the priority for his cult members. For real Americans, loyalty to the constitution and our country is number one. 

Absolutely correct. And our Constitutionally elected President should be able to have the needed privacy and discretion that permits the exchange of ideas with staffers and experts as part of the decision making process.

That is essential to our nation.

"Exchange of ideas" does NOT involve Der Trumper's total inability to manage ANYTHING, EVER. This is about a POTUS so ADHD his staff can stop his policy decisions simply by removing a piece of paper from his desk, and he won't be able to remember what it is he wanted done so will not notice that it's not being done. Its about a POTUS who orders the Pentagon to assassinate his buddy Kim and God only knows what else - invade Iran perhaps?

Ending that madness is what is essential to our Nation.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE DONALD WANTS THE DOJ TO FIND OUT WHO WROTE THE BOOK?

Message 10 of 60

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors