There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE DONALD CANCELLED NK TALKS

Message 1 of 7

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7
No one cancels on The Donald. If he suspects it, or hears it, he does it 1st. Even if your close to the punch he does it and screams I WON.
I some times wonder how he was really raised by his parents who have such a self centered, lying, me me me , it's always my way, or no way son.. If not I'll cry and lie my way to get what I want, like it or not. Better yet, some times he might give you a job and not pay you.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

This reminds me of when Trump dis-invited the Warriors from a White House visit after several said they would not attend. Since NK said they would not attend he now cancels the meeting.

If Trump cannot have everyone falling behind his bluster he takes his ball and hides. He should have paid more attention in kindergarten to learn how to act in public. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@Tom5678wrote:
but wait. I thought Trump deserved the Nobel Peace Prize!!!! What an epic failure of foreign policy. This is what happens when you can't keep a lid on your mouth or your tweets. Better start building your bunkers everyone!!

And  that is the real reason as to why he cancelled the summit  He finally realized that no one was going to give him the Nobel Price. So why have a meeting in which it would not provide him with anything.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7
but wait. I thought Trump deserved the Nobel Peace Prize!!!! What an epic failure of foreign policy. This is what happens when you can't keep a lid on your mouth or your tweets. Better start building your bunkers everyone!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

The letter is hysterical. My bombs are bigger than your bombs. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE DONALD CANCELLED NK TALKS

Message 7 of 7

Well he finally went before the Senate and said he cancelled. A letter to NK has ben sent, but  thanks for the 3 men you released.  At least we did get that, maybe a trick on our part who knows. We all knew he would, he just had to have the right time to do it.  He most likely wanted to be the one to do it.  NOW WHAT? More nasty names, War what will either of these Nut jobs do now?  We all better be saying our prayers at night because Bolton is another War Lover!!

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies