Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE DIFFERENCE

Message 1 of 8

@Soosie wrote:
@Alferd, when I have asked a question such as yours, I have been told to look it up.

In other words there is no proof available to support your bogus claims.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Yes, there is a difference between the two presidents. If Trump had done this, he would have called a presser in the Rose Garden to brag about it.........but only after telling us for the 99th time how his inauguration crowd was the biggest ever, and he's the most amazing president since Washington.   Obama Has Written Personal Checks To Struggling Americans

WASHINGTON — Got problems? Tell Barack Obama. He can help. He might even give you money.

On more than one occasion, the president has cut personal checks to struggling Americans who’ve written to the White House, according to an excerpt from a new book by Washington Post reporter Eli Saslow about the ten letters the president reads every day.

“It’s not something I should advertise, but it has happened,” the president told Saslow.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21/obama-personal-checks_n_1019501.html

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@Soosie wrote:
@Alferd, when I have asked a question such as yours, I have been told to look it up.

I did - where every penny of trump's salary from has not been disclosed by trump himself, the WH, or any member of the trump administration - leading to a probable logical conclusion that "dishonest jiggery pokery" - all too typically characteristic of trump's speech and actions has once again taken place.

Pehaps links to Fox, Breitbart, Info Wars or truth-telling Jared can be cited as sources of fact-based evidence...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I've wasted enough time on this silly thread. 

Oh good, I guess that means this thread will hereby be devoid of unsubstantiated assertions and personal opinion foisted about as fact, eh?

Wishful thinking.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@Soosie- provide links that detail exactly where every penny of trump's salary has gone - that is - if you want people to believe that the allegations in your post are in fact "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE DIFFERENCE

Message 7 of 8

I suspect that's another cartoon with highly inaccurate information. But let's go out on a limb for just a moment and assume it's accurate.

• President Obama released all of his tax returns while Donald "The Crook" Trump refuses to release any of his returns. Why is he terrified of releasing his returns? And why don't his cult members demand that Trump release them?
  • President Obama is a man of honor and integrity.
  • I suspect Trump is even a bigger crook than any of us imagine. See tax return comment.
  • Trump promotes his resorts by traveling to them almost every weekend where he charges the Secret Service market rates and plays far more golf than Obama did.
  • The reports I read indicate Trump already bankrupted the Secret Service budget. Compare those millions Trump wasted on non-stop travel to his resorts versus his paltry salary.
  • Trump is using the Presidency to make a huge profit in his business.
  • Trump claims to be a billionaire whereas President Obama and his wife were employees working for a salary. There's no comparison.

I've wasted enough time on this silly thread. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE DIFFERENCE

Message 8 of 8

Trump vs Obama.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors