From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE CABINET CAMPAIGN

Message 1 of 5

Nerdymom--Hey!! Now that you mention it, I've seen that one too. So, Iv'e seen the ad for Gorsuch and the ad explaining the plight of refugees.  Isn't it incredibly sad that people feel compelled to explain the devastation one feels when their entire world has been destroyed? Seems some have lost their humanity.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

UMBARCH64--I haven't seen these ads, but what I have seen are ads that show case the plight of refugees.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

No you are correct, we have seen here in Florida, many ads for Sessions and DeVos when they needed to get confirmed and requesting that we call Senators.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I've seen one to support the nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.  But not of any other cabinet members.  

On CNN only.   But I mostly watch France 24.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE CABINET CAMPAIGN

Message 5 of 5

Has anyone else seen the political ads airing on multiple networks asking citizens for support for cabinet appointees?  I don't recall ever seeing that kind of thing done before...by any party or any newly elected president or mid-term president filling a vacancy for that matter.  Did I just miss it?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors