Social Butterfly

THE BIGGEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED....

Is convincing the world he doesn't exist in the White House.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 

THE BIGGEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED....

Is convincing the world he doesn't exist in the White House.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You do of course mean this guy.... right?

Devil in a blue dressDevil in a blue dress

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Amazing how the GOPers can equate a knobber between consenting adults of the opposite sex with the rape and pillage of the middle class by the Republican Party.

Regressives are decidedly "Devilish" as they go about convincing their lofos Reagan gave THEM a taxcut, that helping the Uberrich will dribble down and help the not so rich, that Saddam was a threat to the USA, that peaceful protests need to be ended with police violence against the protestors, that people of color commit more crimes than whites in the same economic situation and that exposing racism is somehow racist.

But the Regressive's BIGGEST AND MOST DAMNING Trick has been to get their lofoBase to BELIEVE the Government of for and by The People IS THEIR ENEMY.

Honored Social Butterfly

Then how do you account for Romans 13:1 ?

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777   As a Catholic  I shiver when I hear the words God and politics in the same sentence. I consider that the name of our Creator should never be confused and utter at the same time. It is offensive to me to mix religion and politicians in the same breath. I really would appreciate more respect for our Creator, 

no name
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png