Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

THAT IS SOME FREAKING POETRY

 

pSHdasD.jpg

 

 

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Sometimes you can’t dream up situations like this. Certainly seems appropriate doesn’t it?

Was pence staring at her!?

 

Never Forget

Honored Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

 

Was pence staring at her!?

 

 


Mother wouldn’t let him.

Honored Social Butterfly

ManicProgressive:   Mother wouldn’t let him.

 

 

ROFL. Bet The Pence house doesn't have any Sara Lee cakes or Mrs. Buttersworth syrup either. Can't have those floozies tempting the poor man.

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

ManicProgressive:   Mother wouldn’t let him.

 

 

ROFL. Bet The Pence house doesn't have any Sara Lee cakes or Mrs. Buttersworth syrup either. Can't have those floozies tempting the poor man.


ROFL! Exactly what I was thinking! Since Mr.HotPants thinks every woman is automatically attracted to him, it's a good thing he had his hatred of LGBTQ people to fall back on.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

Big Lib wrote-ROFL! Exactly what I was thinking! Since Mr.HotPants thinks every woman is automatically attracted to him, it's a good thing he had his hatred of LGBTQ people to fall back on.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In this age of the " ME TOO" movement  and the fake Kavanaugh accusations can anyone blame Pence. BTW-Pence never said he hated LGBTQ People but throwing that out is no surprise when it comes to your post.

 

0 Kudos
1,774 Views
13
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

Big Lib wrote-ROFL! Exactly what I was thinking! Since Mr.HotPants thinks every woman is automatically attracted to him, it's a good thing he had his hatred of LGBTQ people to fall back on.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In this age of the " ME TOO" movement  and the fake Kavanaugh accusations can anyone blame Pence. BTW-Pence never said he hated LGBTQ People but throwing that out is no surprise when it comes to your post.

 


Suuure, because everyone knows women and LGBTQ people never tell the truth, right? No surprise that's the MAGATS starting point when it comes to posts defending Mr.HotPants' hatred of LGBTQ people. BTW-Kavanaugh's tantrum and love of alcohol is a dead giveaway about who's telling the truth - oh and so is his lying about devils triangles and boofing.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

Big Lib wrote-BTW-Kavanaugh's tantrum and love of alcohol is a dead giveaway about who's telling the truth ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As a great indian woman recently said as  she  came out  on TV and declared her desire to become the President of the United States . "Hold on a second ,I`m going to get me .....a Beer "   { Pocahontas -Elizabeth Warren}

0 Kudos
1,527 Views
11
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

Big Lib wrote-BTW-Kavanaugh's tantrum and love of alcohol is a dead giveaway about who's telling the truth ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As a great indian woman recently said as  she  came out  on TV and declared her desire to become the President of the United States . "Hold on a second ,I`m going to get me .....a Beer "   { Pocahontas -Elizabeth Warren}


Pretty sure Warren has never been accused of being drunk and sexually assaulting someone. We've also never heard her lying about devils triangles and boofing, nor have we heard her screaming or watched her banging her fists on a table in a slobbering snit.

 

It's always interesting, though, when the right wingers express their hatred of Native Americans.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

BIG LIB wrote-Pretty sure Warren has never been accused of being drunk and sexually assaulting someone. We've also never heard her lying about devils triangles and boofing, nor have we heard her screaming or watched her banging her fists on a table in a slobbering snit.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just because she is a woman doesn`t mean she can`t be falsley acccused just  like Kavanaugh. (or rightly accused like the new revelations of the Catholic Nuns)  Perhaps ,taking advantage of her false claim of being a native American to advance her career  will be enough.

0 Kudos
1,513 Views
9
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

BIG LIB wrote-Pretty sure Warren has never been accused of being drunk and sexually assaulting someone. We've also never heard her lying about devils triangles and boofing, nor have we heard her screaming or watched her banging her fists on a table in a slobbering snit.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just because she is a woman doesn`t mean she can`t be falsley acccused just  like Kavanaugh. (or rightly accused like the new revelations of the Catholic Nuns)  Perhaps ,taking advantage of her false claim of being a native American to advance her career  will be enough.


Obfuscating Kavanaugh's criminal behavior with Warren or nuns only further illustrates why he shouldn't be a SCOTUS justice. The pasta you're throwing isn't sticking to the wall. In so far as her DNA test, I'll take the word of Dr. Carlos Bustamante over yours any day.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

Big lib wrote-The pasta you're throwing isn't sticking to the wall. In so far as her DNA test, I'll take the word of Dr. Carlos Bustamante over yours any day------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Isn`t he the one who says she only had 16/1000 % of native Americans blood? Another 984/1000 and that would bring her up to 1%.  In an speech  yesterday she admitted she isn`t a woman of color.(whatever that meant)  Hold on a second-I`m  going to get me ---a beer.

0 Kudos
880 Views
7
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598

If Warren’s heritage is so important to you, isn’t pence’s support of “anti gay” therapy worth looking into?

I still think pence was staring!

 

Never Forget 

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

Big lib wrote-The pasta you're throwing isn't sticking to the wall. In so far as her DNA test, I'll take the word of Dr. Carlos Bustamante over yours any day------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Isn`t he the one who says she only had 16/1000 % of native Americans blood? Another 984/1000 and that would bring her up to 1%.  In an speech  yesterday she admitted she isn`t a woman of color.(whatever that meant)  Hold on a second-I`m  going to get me ---a beer.


Oh, so you do understand then that she does indeed have Native American blood. Good. Not much reason then to repeat Trump's hate-filled racist insult about American Indians, especially when he disgracefully does it in the presence of Navajo Indians while standing in front of the portrait of the white man who signed the Indian Removal Act into law (Jackson).

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

Big Lib wrote-Oh, so you do understand then that she does indeed have Native American blood. Good. Not much reason then to repeat Trump's hate-filled racist insult about American Indians, especially when he disgracefully does it in the presence of Navajo Indians while standing in front of the portrait of the white man who signed the Indian Removal Act into law (Jackson).---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Then why are the real  native Americans wanting an apology from Warren for claiming Indian ancestry? Maybe she wants a cut from their casino businesses. As far as Jackson-Didn`t he save 3  southern states from being capture by the British in the war of     1812?   The Dems are wanting to replace his image on the  $20 bill for a woman(Tubman) who no one ever heard of.

0 Kudos
867 Views
4
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

Big Lib wrote-Oh, so you do understand then that she does indeed have Native American blood. Good. Not much reason then to repeat Trump's hate-filled racist insult about American Indians, especially when he disgracefully does it in the presence of Navajo Indians while standing in front of the portrait of the white man who signed the Indian Removal Act into law (Jackson).---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Then why are the real  native Americans wanting an apology from Warren for claiming Indian ancestry? Maybe she wants a cut from their casino businesses. As far as Jackson-Didn`t he save 3  southern states from being capture by the British in the war of     1812?   The Dems are wanting to replace his image on the  $20 bill for a woman(Tubman) who no one ever heard of.


You know, the bloodlines of those throwing fits over the removal of confederate traitor statues are every bit as watered down as Warren's - generations removed does that, ya know - but every time a statue is removed, those descendants protest as if they just died last week, and run people over with cars. Bit of a double standard there. Actually a HUGE double standard. White man claims it, that's alright. But claim Native American ancestry, and it's cause for insults and racism.

 

We can also thank Jackson for the Trail of Tears, and for squashing anti-slavery petitions in the 1830s. Not only did he hate Native Americans, he hated black people, too. It was proposed in April 2016 that Tubman would be on the front of the $20 bill and Jackson would be on the back. You mean you had never heard of Harriet Tubman until April 2016?? That explains a lot.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

Big Lib wrote-It was proposed in April 2016 that Tubman would be on the front of the $20 bill and Jackson would be on the back. You mean you had never heard of Harriet Tubman until April 2016?? That explains a lot.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes I heard of her when it was proposed in 2016. The controversity is who did more to help Americans in their time period in history. Tubman helped about 100 African Americans escaped slavery via underground . Jackson saved 3 states from the British and 3 million people who ancestors today might be speaking with a British accent.

 

0 Kudos
786 Views
1
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

Big Lib wrote-It was proposed in April 2016 that Tubman would be on the front of the $20 bill and Jackson would be on the back. You mean you had never heard of Harriet Tubman until April 2016?? That explains a lot.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes I heard of her when it was proposed in 2016. The controversity is who did more to help Americans in their time period in history. Tubman helped about 100 African Americans escaped slavery via underground . Jackson saved 3 states from the British and 3 million people who ancestors today might be speaking with a British accent.

 


Actually, Tubman is credited with having escorted more than 300 slaves to freedom. And that's while she was poor and had a bounty on her head. Imagine what she could have accomplished had she had the backing of the US Army the way Jackson did! BTW, American Indians, who Jackson was also fighting to kick them off their own land, don't have British accents.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598

So you are okay with trump demeaning Native Americans in the White House?

Weren’t they also respected Veterans?

 

Never Forget 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

ManicProgressive:   Mother wouldn’t let him.

 

 

ROFL. Bet The Pence house doesn't have any Sara Lee cakes or Mrs. Buttersworth syrup either. Can't have those floozies tempting the poor man.


Lol, truth! 

Honored Social Butterfly


@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

ManicProgressive:   Mother wouldn’t let him.

 

 

ROFL. Bet The Pence house doesn't have any Sara Lee cakes or Mrs. Buttersworth syrup either. Can't have those floozies tempting the poor man.


Lol, truth! 


That's how things are with Pence the pervert...

 

Wonder how many of Pence's pseudo-christian evangelical homophobic supporters are very much like "mr hot pants"...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum

That’s hilarious! Getting excited over cakes and syrup takes some work doesn’t it!

 

Never Forget

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png