It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THAT IS SOME FREAKING POETRY

Message 21 of 42

I have removed my previous post/comment/reply.

I do apologize for anyone I may have offended.

Please accept my sincerest apology.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 42

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The radical left is always obsessing of race and gender. Now they are getting all a-giggly over sexual preference.

Ya gotta wonder - what's THAT all about?

It's about rightwingnut trump supporters disingenuously pretending that Pence hasn't always been a warped and twisted homophobic pervert - and that they don't perfectly understand exactly what the original post is about...

Yup

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 42

The only way you would ever possibly be able to hold a conversation with someone who is of that consciousness is to speak in their language and tone.   Ahhh, believe me, they will listen then!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

The radical left is always obsessing of race and gender. Now they are getting all a-giggly over sexual preference.

It's about rightwingnut trump supporters disingenuously pretending that Pence hasn't always been a warped and twisted homophobic pervert - and that they don't perfectly understand exactly what the original post is about...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 42
Ahhh, THANK YOU the American Congress!!! Nice job, guys and gals....for putting our Country into this whole situation! ;-)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 42

@afisher wrote:

This was quite the moment.    I especially loved the use of a law book - isn't that what Congress is supposed to focus on . LAWS and the Constitution.

Me, too. It was beautiful.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 42

@easyed598 wrote:

Big Lib wrote-ROFL! Exactly what I was thinking! Since Mr.HotPants thinks every woman is automatically attracted to him, it's a good thing he had his hatred of LGBTQ people to fall back on.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In this age of the " ME TOO" movement  and the fake Kavanaugh accusations can anyone blame Pence. BTW-Pence never said he hated LGBTQ People but throwing that out is no surprise when it comes to your post.

Suuure, because everyone knows women and LGBTQ people never tell the truth, right? No surprise that's the MAGATS starting point when it comes to posts defending Mr.HotPants' hatred of LGBTQ people. BTW-Kavanaugh's tantrum and love of alcohol is a dead giveaway about who's telling the truth - oh and so is his lying about devils triangles and boofing.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 42

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 42

Big Lib wrote-ROFL! Exactly what I was thinking! Since Mr.HotPants thinks every woman is automatically attracted to him, it's a good thing he had his hatred of LGBTQ people to fall back on.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In this age of the " ME TOO" movement  and the fake Kavanaugh accusations can anyone blame Pence. BTW-Pence never said he hated LGBTQ People but throwing that out is no surprise when it comes to your post.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 42

@Panjandrum wrote:

ManicProgressive:   Mother wouldn’t let him.

ROFL. Bet The Pence house doesn't have any Sara Lee cakes or Mrs. Buttersworth syrup either. Can't have those floozies tempting the poor man.

ROFL! Exactly what I was thinking! Since Mr.HotPants thinks every woman is automatically attracted to him, it's a good thing he had his hatred of LGBTQ people to fall back on.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views