Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

Message 1 of 10

Typical repug insurance plan .... is it dead yet? Yes ... bury'em ...... no .... I'll call after this next elections ... vote repug ... for the best insurance plan around ... gator bait ! gator bait ! .....

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

And I guess  the Right sees trump shoving another world leader aside to get to the front of a photo-op as a good thing to further America's interests in how NATO functions and how all nations contribute?

Bullying is as a bully does ...............

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

MY OPEN LETTER  OF THANKS TO trump

Thank you for Destroying the EPA

Thank you for rolling back the restrictions on the banks and Wall Street that protected consumers against another crash.

Thank you for condoning a Health Care Bill that will within one year, leave 17 million people with no health insurance, and leave 23 million without health care over a ten year period. 

Thank you for putting almost every illness and malady known to man on the list of pre-existing conditions, which raises premiums, and then not providing  subsidy money to last one state one year.

Thank you for your new budget, which is a huge money grab from poor and middle class to the rich, slashed Medicaid, Medicare, and  educational programs, just to name a few.

Thank you for being the role model for all those White Supremists, who, having followed your lead, have come out of the woodwork to spread their venom.

There are many more things you HAVE DONE TO this COUNTRY that I could list, but I'm sure you want to get on Twitter and create another scandel.  So,lastly, mr. trump, I would like to thank you for making this country an international joke. 

And, now about NATO........(the topic).......

and of which you contributed NOTHING....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@pc6063 wrote:

Thank you for rolling back the restrictions on the banks and Wall Street that protected consumers against another crash.

Thank you for condoning a Health Care Bill that will within one year, leave 17 million people with no health insurance, and leave 23 million without health care over a ten year period. 

Thank you for putting almost every illness and malady known to man on the list of pre-existing conditions, which raises premiums, and then not providing  subsidy money to last one state one year.

Thank you for your new budget, which is a huge money grab from poor and middle class to the rich, slashed Medicaid, Medicare, and  educational programs, just to name a few.

Thank you for being the role model for all those White Supremists, who, having followed your lead, have come out of the woodwork to spread their venom.

There are many more things you HAVE DONE TO this COUNTRY that I could list, but I'm sure you want to get on Twitter and create another scandel.  So,lastly, mr. trump, I would like to thank you for making this country an international joke.

Thank you, "pc" for a thoughtful post.  We can see the usual Conservatives here posting, "we're going to get what I want and the heck with the rest of `em.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@jimc91 wrote:

Thank you President Trump for explaining to NATO exactly how I feel about them not paying their share of the the bill.  They all agreed to it and it is high time they make good on THEIR PROMISE.

Thanks for doing this, GOOD JOB.

I know this is a stretch for Conservatives to consider, but if trump had an ounce of class he would have addressed this concern when the camera's were turned off.  But he had to make a public spectical to feed his extremists.

Conservatives ignore the fact that the US has the best economy of any of the NATO nations, thank you President Obama, and are still recovering from the Bush recession.  It would be nice if Conservatives actually demonstrated some perspective.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@pc6063 wrote:

And, now about NATO........(the topic).......

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Thank you President Trump for explaining to NATO exactly how I feel about them not paying their share of the the bill.  They all agreed to it and it is high time they make good on THEIR PROMISE.

I hope you also thank DUFUS TRUMP for the TWO SETS of TWO TRILLION dollars, one real and one fake, that he inserted in his budget to make the numbers come out "sort of" right.

Good job there too.

Does that mean you think that NATO members should pay their share for their defense - or you think they shouldn't - or you don't care, you just like typing "DUFUS TRUMP"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@jimc91 wrote:

I hope you also thank DUFUS TRUMP for the TWO SETS of TWO TRILLION dollars, one real and one fake, that he inserted in his budget to make the numbers come out "sort of" right.

Good job there too.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

Message 10 of 10

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies