Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TEXAS LEGISLATORS WERE "FIXIN" TO CREATE A LITTLE "FUSS" AS COWBOYS WOULD SA

Message 1 of 12

It is a very simple proposition - when the bait is thrown in the water, some bite, some do not. It really isn'y all that complex.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TEXAS LEGISLATORS WERE "FIXIN" TO CREATE A LITTLE "FUSS" AS COWBOYS WOULD SA

Message 2 of 12

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Is there a song that says, ""I got Texas on my Mind."????????

Soosie

This thread is about a song??

Apparently it describes the original poster who mostly posts about Texas....a one track topic for him.

Are you engaging in personal attacks again?

The subject was about the FIGHT that happened in the TEXAS legislature; not about me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie

How is that on topic with the subject of the thread?

Is it a personal attack?

What exactly is your point?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@pc6063 wrote:

I saw this on CNN. Although I have no respect for the legislator who said he'd called ICE with regard to the protesters, the reaction of the others was horrible.  The commentator on CNN told both of the legislators who agreed to speak with her that the American people deserved better from their elected officials.  With all the antics in Washington, and now this, I feel more and more like I'm living in a third world country. 

What if illegal immigrants stormed your state's legislature while it was in session demanding favorite treatment while unfurling the Mexican flag and creating a disturbance?    Our state's people deserve better than having illegals attempting to influence our lawmakers and interrupting their delibertions.

I have no respect for someone from another country attempting to influence our state's legislature, interrupting them while in session.  Nor do I think you have a place condoning such actions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie

Apparently it describes the original poster who mostly posts about Texas....a one track topic for him.

So it was a personal attack, and had nothing to do with the thread topic. Ok.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

I saw this on CNN. Although I have no respect for the legislator who said he'd called ICE with regard to the protesters, the reaction of the others was horrible.  The commentator on CNN told both of the legislators who agreed to speak with her that the American people deserved better from their elected officials.  With all the antics in Washington, and now this, I feel more and more like I'm living in a third world country. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@BigLib wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

According to our President " Faux and Friends " is the only real and nice news. I'm sure Brietbart and InfoWars are ok with our President as well , but all the others are " Fake News " !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Thanks for the reminder Soosie!!!   Here it is an dedicated to our friend from North Carolina keeps posting about our great state!!!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22