Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 19

@afisher—Yes, thanks for mentioning that. He truly was an amazingly humble man.

Like you, I respect him more each day.  I miss him.

I miss waking up each day and knowing that my president was working in the best interest of this country, not Russia, not himself. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

My respect for President Obama continues to increase.   One such way he gained that support by actually showing respect to those with whom he disagreed.    That humility is one of the many things are are missing from today's WH occupants.         

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

@ChasKy53—There is no doubt about trump going down as the worst—and most stupid—“so called” pres. in history.

As a matter of fact, the only REAL Accomplishment this fool has ever had was to save Bush Jr. from that disgraceful title.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Just heard Der Trumper is claiming he signed more legislation in his first year than any real President. Also heard that his list of 96 (he could only remember 88) included bills naming buildings after GOPer donors, bills that are perfunctory for the operation of Government, bills that simply extend previous bills and his one and only item of significance, the Tax Scam that is moving $3.2Trillion FROM we the people TO Corporate Oligarchs.

Also heard proof he's lying again - his total is WAY down the list with Harry Truman leading with 240, over TWICE the Lemontop total.

The man is incapable of telling the truth or admitting he's a slug.

Trump will go down in history as America's worst president. Everyone has to be the best at something, trump is the best at being the worst.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

Just heard Der Trumper is claiming he signed more legislation in his first year than any real President. Also heard that his list of 96 (he could only remember 88) included bills naming buildings after GOPer donors, bills that are perfunctory for the operation of Government, bills that simply extend previous bills and his one and only item of significance, the Tax Scam that is moving $3.2Trillion FROM we the people TO Corporate Oligarchs.

Also heard proof he's lyuing again - his total is WAY down the list with Harry Truman leading with 240, over TWICE the Lemontop total.

The man is incapable of telling the truth or admitting he's a slug.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

Mr. Obama was, and continues to be, a role model for our children.

I never had to worry about having to turn off or lower the sound when this eloquent man spoke, as I do when trump speaks.  

I never had to turn to my children and say, I’m sorry, what the president just said was all lies. 

Mr. Obama is  a man of integrity, who always put country above self.

I will never forget the time he told an interviewer,” I’m going to do what’s right for the American people, and if that means I become a one term president, so be it.”  That, to me, was absolutely amazing, because I knew he meant it.

Barack Obama is definitely the greatest president in my lifetime, and I miss the integrity, honesty, caring, and grace that this man brought to the office. I miss the respect the world had for us when he was our leader.

His exact opposite sits in our WH. That only makes me miss and admire Mr. Obama more. 

And, @ManicProgressive—as you said, I didn’t necessarily agree with everything he did, but I always agreed with why he did things. He always had the good of Americans at heart.

Which is why each of my posts end with

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

Trump's reasons he didn't win:

a. He told them not to include him because he's too modest.

b. It's Fake news, everyone knows he won.

c. Hillary and the Deep State rigged the vote.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

I didn't agree with all of his policies.   But I agreed with a lot.  

However, even if I hadn't, the man has class, compassion, and integrity.  Values we should all admire.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TENTH YEAR - OBAMA MOST ADMIRED MAN IN AMERICA

Message 19 of 19
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors