Honored Social Butterfly

TENTH YEAR - OBAMA MOST ADMIRED MAN IN AMERICA

Contributor

I ik a mistake has been made here,The murderer Is the Least admired man In America

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@scotlad219—-trump has blood on his hands. See result of his incredibly ridiculous anouncement with regard to Jerusalem as the capital and the moving of our embassy.

trump is a murderer—he killed those people just as surely as if he held the weapon that ended their lives.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Honored Social Butterfly

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@scotlad219—-trump has blood on his hands. See result of his incredibly ridiculous anouncement with regard to Jerusalem as the capital and the moving of our embassy.

trump is a murderer—he killed those people just as surely as if he held the weapon that ended their lives.

US President Donald Trump rewound the video tape Friday to show how three predecessors — Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama — made promises on Jerusalem that they later backtracked on.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/trump-calls-clinton-bush-obama-jerusalem/

Only difference here is Trump did what he said (something that the left hates).

@NOTHAPPENING—All three sought resolution through peace talks, so as not to further destabilize the Middle Esst, something your hero wasn’t smart enough to do.

There is no pride or glory in keeping a harmful and INCREDIBLY STUPID campaign promise—just shame.

Honored Social Butterfly

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING—All three sought resolution through peace talks, so as not to further destabilize the Middle Esst, something your hero wasn’t smart enough to do.

There is no pride or glory in keeping a harmful and INCREDIBLY STUPID campaign promise—just shame.

So now the left wants the world to give the three Presidents the wimp out award for talking and NOT doing. You now have a doer instead of a talker. Those making fun of him are incredibly stupid.

Gee, I don't miss the last phony President.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

So now the left wants the world to give the three Presidents the wimp out award for talking and NOT doing. You now have a doer instead of a talker. Those making fun of him are incredibly stupid.

Gee, I don't miss the last phony President.

I think the last phony one would have been Dubya. I do miss having a real president. 

Hmm—trump a doer—Yup, the fool is doing everything he can to destroy this country.

Be proud! Your president is a blithering idiot, and your defense of him is based on lies and fantasy—never fact—but be proud that people have:

lost health coverage,

families have been separated,

money has been stolen from the poor and midfle class and redistributed to the rich,

our environment is suffering

our country is in the midst of an opioid epidemic toward which your fool has earmarked NOT ONE red cent,

we have become no more than a joke to the rest of the world,

we are becoming increasingly isolated as trump insults and repels our allies with his arrogance and stupidity,

and the Middle East has been destabilized.

Yeah, your idiot is a doer alright—be proud of the disasters he’s created and know that as someone who encourages his gross stupidity and irresponsible behavior—you are complicit. 

Personally, I’d be ashamed, but then I am aware of the facts and the consequences behind your heroes irresponsible, thoughtless, and often cruel actions and the hardships and pain his stupidity has caused innocents. 

trump cultists have no moral high ground.

Honored Social Butterfly

@phyllisc6781

@alferdpacker

@Richva

Phy, to add to your excellent list of things which we would never see Obama do, or for that matter would not see Hillary do, if in office. 

trump does not deserve to be in the top 100 of the most admired. Case in point: I watched an update on the “trump created” crisis in Puerto Rico. 

The mayor was interviewed once again and was still aghast about the (sub) level of help given by trump and the heartless repubs. In fact they seem to be making it tougher on the island. It is an area of anger and frustrating to see how terrible trump has been in helping...or it’s almost like he’s telling fema and repubs not to help. All the while he is playing in Florida with plenty of water, power and food, which our country is paying plenty for. This 70 year old child not only has a head of wood, but also has a heart of ice. Because of him I am ashamed of the inaction of my country and anyone who supports trump should be ashamed of themselves. I challenge and question where your loyalties stand...do you care about people and how our country responds to our fellow cutizens who need help?

@williamb39198—Thank you for your post. There is much to be ashamed about when it comes to trump.

Black heartedness, lies, incompetence, and stupidity should not be what people think about when thinking of our country, but under trump—IT IS.

Honored Social Butterfly

Anyone else hear the rumors that this is going to replace Hail To The Chief?

Honored Social Butterfly

My respect for President Obama continues to increase.   One such way he gained that support by actually showing respect to those with whom he disagreed.    That humility is one of the many things are are missing from today's WH occupants.         

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .

@afisher—Yes, thanks for mentioning that. He truly was an amazingly humble man.

Like you, I respect him more each day.  I miss him.

I miss waking up each day and knowing that my president was working in the best interest of this country, not Russia, not himself. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's reasons he didn't win:

a. He told them not to include him because he's too modest.

b. It's Fake news, everyone knows he won.

c. Hillary and the Deep State rigged the vote.

Honored Social Butterfly

Just heard Der Trumper is claiming he signed more legislation in his first year than any real President. Also heard that his list of 96 (he could only remember 88) included bills naming buildings after GOPer donors, bills that are perfunctory for the operation of Government, bills that simply extend previous bills and his one and only item of significance, the Tax Scam that is moving $3.2Trillion FROM we the people TO Corporate Oligarchs.

Also heard proof he's lyuing again - his total is WAY down the list with Harry Truman leading with 240, over TWICE the Lemontop total.

The man is incapable of telling the truth or admitting he's a slug.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Just heard Der Trumper is claiming he signed more legislation in his first year than any real President. Also heard that his list of 96 (he could only remember 88) included bills naming buildings after GOPer donors, bills that are perfunctory for the operation of Government, bills that simply extend previous bills and his one and only item of significance, the Tax Scam that is moving $3.2Trillion FROM we the people TO Corporate Oligarchs.

Also heard proof he's lying again - his total is WAY down the list with Harry Truman leading with 240, over TWICE the Lemontop total.

The man is incapable of telling the truth or admitting he's a slug.

Trump will go down in history as America's worst president. Everyone has to be the best at something, trump is the best at being the worst.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.

@ChasKy53—There is no doubt about trump going down as the worst—and most stupid—“so called” pres. in history.

As a matter of fact, the only REAL Accomplishment this fool has ever had was to save Bush Jr. from that disgraceful title.

Honored Social Butterfly

I didn't agree with all of his policies.   But I agreed with a lot.  

However, even if I hadn't, the man has class, compassion, and integrity.  Values we should all admire.

Mr. Obama was, and continues to be, a role model for our children.

I never had to worry about having to turn off or lower the sound when this eloquent man spoke, as I do when trump speaks.  

I never had to turn to my children and say, I’m sorry, what the president just said was all lies. 

Mr. Obama is  a man of integrity, who always put country above self.

I will never forget the time he told an interviewer,” I’m going to do what’s right for the American people, and if that means I become a one term president, so be it.”  That, to me, was absolutely amazing, because I knew he meant it.

Barack Obama is definitely the greatest president in my lifetime, and I miss the integrity, honesty, caring, and grace that this man brought to the office. I miss the respect the world had for us when he was our leader.

His exact opposite sits in our WH. That only makes me miss and admire Mr. Obama more. 

And, @ManicProgressive—as you said, I didn’t necessarily agree with everything he did, but I always agreed with why he did things. He always had the good of Americans at heart.

Which is why each of my posts end with

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png