Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TAXES

Message 11 of 18

Most people who don't pay federal income taxes are either very young (teens and early 20s) or very old (retirees).   Those are two groups of people I'm honestly thrilled to support with my tax dollars.   The first group is just getting started.  The last group deserves a little rest.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

@nctarheel wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Remember, silence in the presence of idiocy is the way to cure the sickness.

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you wholehardedly.

Silence didn't work in the presence of NAZI idiocy.

Silence didn't work in the presence of KLAN idiocy.

Silence didn't work in the presence of the genocidal killing idiocy in RWANDA.

Silence didn't work in the presence of the genocidal killing idiocy in ARMENIA.

Silence didn't work in the presence of the genocidal killing idiocy in CAMBODIA.

Silence didn't work in the presence of the genocidal killing idiocy of the 'Cultural Revolution" in CHINA.

There are many, many, many other examples that prove that SILENCE doesn't work for anything but allowing the sickness to spread and infest our country.

It was quite evident to me that during the REPUBLICAN DEBATES that the SILENCE of the other candidates while "SPANKY" made fun of them, called them names, spread lies about them and on and on WAS THE REASON the other candidates lost.

NC  do get real  we are not in the presence  of Nazi's  or any other horrible happening. We are in the presence of a woman that is playing you and Scout. Can't you understand that at least? Your post is irrelevant and is probably giving the poster an attack of the giggles. please, go and post wherever you want and whatever you wish. but please don't fall for the bait.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

Personally, I think this is a stellar use of @nctarheel's time. Better he scream into the wilderness here than do anything remotely productive. My 2 cents. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

@rker321 wrote:

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you wholehardedly.

Silence didn't work in the presence of NAZI idiocy.

Silence didn't work in the presence of KLAN idiocy.

Silence didn't work in the presence of the genocidal killing idiocy in RWANDA.

Silence didn't work in the presence of the genocidal killing idiocy in ARMENIA.

Silence didn't work in the presence of the genocidal killing idiocy in CAMBODIA.

Silence didn't work in the presence of the genocidal killing idiocy of the 'Cultural Revolution" in CHINA.

There are many, many, many other examples that prove that SILENCE doesn't work for anything but allowing the sickness to spread and infest our country.

It was quite evident to me that during the REPUBLICAN DEBATES that the SILENCE of the other candidates while "SPANKY" made fun of them, called them names, spread lies about them and on and on WAS THE REASON the other candidates lost.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

Scout,  I can see that you too don't understand the strategy.  Sousie puts up a cartoon to bait you to put an answer to whatever she tries to say, and you simply fall for her manipulation.
You are not doing any good with your answer, you will not and cannot convince people that have fallen prey to a cult. and that is what the Party of Trump is. 
Please do not continue to waste your time in trying to prove your point. at least not in this thread. 
Please try to answer intelligent posts or posts that make any sense even if you don't agree with them. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

@Soosie wrote:

taxes.jpg

@Soosie,

You do realize that the administration under President Obama ended in early 2017, don't you?

To continue to disparage a former President after their party lost is nothing but a beacon shining on the insecurity the Trump electorate has in this present piece of excrement that occupies the WHITE HOUSE.

Heck, he is so insecure HIMSELF, that he, too, keeps bringing up the former President, Hillary, other Obama staff, and on and on and on.

I am sorry that you feel so insecure about this present President but I will say, it is well deserved.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

By all means Republicans, force the evil 47% to pay taxes so those earning a MINIMUM of $1.5Million will pay the same rate as those earning less than $28,000.

Here's who the half of Americans Republicans hate really are:

28% simply do not earn enough to pay taxes. They are our brave men and women in Uniform (that Trump never wore) who are serving in combat. They are young people working part time to help their families survive. And of course they are the ones their employer will not pay a minimum wage (people who get tips for example) or whose employer limits to part-time work so they don't have to pay benefits to.

10% are the elderly who retired and had their employer rape their retirement benefits or lost all their savings in the jrbush economic disaster or who were UNABLE to save the $1Million IRA needed to earn enough to pay taxes and survive on Social Security.

7% have incomes so low their Earned Income Tax Credit and other legitimate deductions covers all the taxes owed

6% are disabled or lower ranking military who do not earn enough to pay taxes or who are rich enough to hire accountants who can hide their income from the taxman.

Now these people DO pay taxes, in fact most pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than the 1% pay because every dime of their income winds up paying sales tax or excise tax or Social Security or Medicare.

But by all means, vilify them and pretend they are a reason to praise the Uberrich and allow them to keep paying the SECOND lowest ACTUAL tax rate of any group.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

TAXES

Message 18 of 18

taxes.jpg

Kudos