Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: T RUMP DISMISSES TROOPS' POSSIBLE BRAIN INJURIES AS 'HEADACHES'

Message 1 of 13

It was refreshing to read that even the VFW called donald out.    But then donald seems to have ignored the whole brain injury as important.   He only likes people who LOOK injured, aka amputees - a person with TBI looks normal.   sigh.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 13

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Does anyone know where The Donald got his Dr.'s degree from?

His daddy bought him a mail order one from Russia.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13
ALL VETERANS AND VFW

Are You Listening? I do hope each and every one of them is NOT voting for a man who thinks so little of you. *******

Old BONE SPURS was evidently afraid of the Military or why 5 FIVE TIMES BONE SPURS tuned down for enlistment. He is a disgrace to the entire Country, the World even knows it.

I have a husband enlisted at 17 who was exposed to Agent Orange, does the Donald even think the Military would give disability to so many who do not deserve it?

He was also wounded at 20 but I guess that's no big deal either, at least he is smarter and hopefully healthier than The BIG Donald who loves McDonald's.

I hope he really keeps on offending people, groups, etc. and they vote NO for The Donald in Nov. It's most likely going to be up to us, as the Senate seems to be glued to him.

Does anyone know where The Donald got his Dr.'s degree from?
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Trump had initially said no service members had been injured. He later said that he "heard that they had headaches and a couple of other things, but I would say and I can report that it’s not very serious"

"I don’t consider them very serious injuries relative to other injuries that I’ve seen," he added.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/479859-veterans-group-asks-for-apology-from-trump-over-comments-o...

Hey, he's the man in the know.  Just for fun, let's ask him something about AgentOrange.  Or would that be too personal?

dt has the power to gut-punch every individual US Military member - so he does - by telling lies about the medical facts of his troops.  Could it be he just doesn't like soldiers who get injured?   I'd like to evesdrop on conversations military friends and families must be having.  Rex had it right.  "He's a ------- moron.  dt proves time and again there's no getting around that.

We keep being reminded, you knew I was a snake before.......

His physically defective brain CAN NOT do EMPATHY.  That is DANGEROUS.  It is our clear and present danger 24/7.

I am sure IMPOTUS will say Agent Orange is not a 'real' casualty.  "I heard a few vets say they feel bad and a couple of other things."   Never mind that hundreds of thousands have died from the effects of Agent Orange, including my husband, and millions more are still suffering.  But hey, my husband was one of the lucky ones, he went to the grave with all his limbs.

@ManicProgressive  is absolutely right.  His airy dismissal of injured troops is amoral.  TBI is serious!  By IMPOTUS's same reasoning, we can ask the stupid twit, "We heard your feet hurt, but how is that serious enough not to answer the call to serve your country?  After all, you have both of your feet!"  There are ample reasons for the ignorance of the IMPOTUS, but no excuses for such flippant behavior from a commander-in-chief. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 13

My husband suffered a TBI two years ago. Trump's ignorance is not unusual. His unwillingness to educate himself is astonishing. And his denigration of the injured troops is amoral. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 13

Trump had initially said no service members had been injured. He later said that he "heard that they had headaches and a couple of other things, but I would say and I can report that it’s not very serious"

"I don’t consider them very serious injuries relative to other injuries that I’ve seen," he added.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/479859-veterans-group-asks-for-apology-from-trump-over-comments-o...

Hey, he's the man in the know.  Just for fun, let's ask him something about AgentOrange.  Or would that be too personal?

dt has the power to gut-punch every individual US Military member - so he does - by telling lies about the medical facts of his troops.  Could it be he just doesn't like soldiers who get injured?   I'd like to evesdrop on conversations military friends and families must be having.  Rex had it right.  "He's a ------- moron.  dt proves time and again there's no getting around that.

We keep being reminded, you knew I was a snake before.......

His physically defective brain CAN NOT do EMPATHY.  That is DANGEROUS.  It is our clear and present danger 24/7.

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13

The VFW is demanding an apology from IMPOTUS for his dismissive remarks about the injuries.  Traumatic brain injury or TBI is serious, in spite of what the self-proclaimed "stable genius" says.

I saw the clip where IMPOTUS said the "I hear they had headaches" comment and his voice changed to a mocking tone about their heads hurting.  Then he went on a babble about seeing people with no legs or arms.  So I guess the serious injuries are the ones you can physically see, otherwise you're not really hurt.  What a douche bag.  

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 13

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Considering this person ran from military service based on heel bone spurs, anything he has to say as commander in cheat chief is not to be taken seriously, don't you think? Just more diversion from the real issue: he CAUSED more harm and injury to US Troops!

Agreed.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 13

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Considering this person ran from military service based on heel bone spurs, anything he has to say as commander in cheat chief is not to be taken seriously, don't you think? Just more diversion from the real issue: he CAUSED more harm and injury to US Troops!

The story has gotten worse for these soldiers and tRump has never apologized or backed off from making his statement that minimized this. tRump sucks and cares nothing about these soldiers.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 13

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors