There's always more to discover with your AARP membership. Explore your member benefits today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
93
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

93 Views
Message 1 of 21

Cartoon characters usually have funny names like Der trumper 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
93
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
97
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

97 Views
Message 2 of 21

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

President Obama successfully negotaited with the Russians to eliminate all Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles, 1,300 TONS of weapons including a number of nerve agents like Sarin.

 

No one can eliminate a modern Nation's production of chlorine because its how they purify their water supply among other things. The Rebels were in bunkers surrounded by civilians and refused to surrender, chlorine is heavier than air, so if dropped near the bunkers, it will "settle" to the low points and kill or drive out the Rebels, and that appears to be exactly what Assad did. All he needed to construct the weapon used was a barrel of chlorine gas and a handgranade - there is therefore NO remote possibility Der Trumpers multi-million dollar temper-tantrum did ANYTHING to reduce Assad's ability to launch an identical attack tomorrow.

 

Now the gutless draftdodger has broken all the agreements with the Russians concerning production of actual chemical weapons. So the Russians are increasing their arms sales to Assad, and will most likely assist him in restarting Syria's chemical weapons programs.

 

Republicans will continue to consider this a "win" because they got to blow stuff up and kill some Muslims, but for those who can think, it's another Republican foreign affairs disaster that will increase the cost of jrbush's Never-Ending Mideast wars in terms of blood and treasure.


You've posted that trash before. Obama "negotiated" and Kerry "assured" us but do you know it actually happened. The Demil took place on ships of the US Navy, so yeah, I'm sure it happened. The UN inspected all the production and R&D sites and verified they were destroyed, so yeah, I'm sure it happened. Der Trumper claims to have the only disappearing bone spurs in medical history, so yeah, I'm sure he's a gutless draftdodging preppytwit.

 

Russia will continue to support Assad because they've seen the wonders of jrbush's "regime change" in Iraq and do not want ANOTHER haven for Islamic militants who have pledged support for Russia's separtist movement. Der Trumper's well announced $50 Million tantrum will change nothing, except the profit line for the Death Merchants who will sell us the replacement missiles.

 

 If you can get away from your "Der Trumper", "preppytwit", "Merchants of Death" and other such nonsense for a bit, possibly we can get back to where you were going to substantiate your claims about inspections and destruction on US ships. "so yeah, I'm sure it happened" really isn't substantiation.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
97
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
111
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

111 Views
Message 3 of 21

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

President Obama successfully negotaited with the Russians to eliminate all Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles, 1,300 TONS of weapons including a number of nerve agents like Sarin.

 

No one can eliminate a modern Nation's production of chlorine because its how they purify their water supply among other things. The Rebels were in bunkers surrounded by civilians and refused to surrender, chlorine is heavier than air, so if dropped near the bunkers, it will "settle" to the low points and kill or drive out the Rebels, and that appears to be exactly what Assad did. All he needed to construct the weapon used was a barrel of chlorine gas and a handgranade - there is therefore NO remote possibility Der Trumpers multi-million dollar temper-tantrum did ANYTHING to reduce Assad's ability to launch an identical attack tomorrow.

 

Now the gutless draftdodger has broken all the agreements with the Russians concerning production of actual chemical weapons. So the Russians are increasing their arms sales to Assad, and will most likely assist him in restarting Syria's chemical weapons programs.

 

Republicans will continue to consider this a "win" because they got to blow stuff up and kill some Muslims, but for those who can think, it's another Republican foreign affairs disaster that will increase the cost of jrbush's Never-Ending Mideast wars in terms of blood and treasure.


You've posted that trash before. Obama "negotiated" and Kerry "assured" us but do you know it actually happened. The Demil took place on ships of the US Navy, so yeah, I'm sure it happened. The UN inspected all the production and R&D sites and verified they were destroyed, so yeah, I'm sure it happened. Der Trumper claims to have the only disappearing bone spurs in medical history, so yeah, I'm sure he's a gutless draftdodging preppytwit.

 

Russia will continue to support Assad because they've seen the wonders of jrbush's "regime change" in Iraq and do not want ANOTHER haven for Islamic militants who have pledged support for Russia's separtist movement. Der Trumper's well announced $50 Million tantrum will change nothing, except the profit line for the Death Merchants who will sell us the replacement missiles.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
111
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
122
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

122 Views
Message 4 of 21

The only thing Trump fixed was his election that Hillary won with help from the guy he is having trouble in Syria at the moment

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
122
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
167
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

167 Views
Message 5 of 21

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

rk, instead of continually blaming the past, where is your support of trump the “great fixer”? He’s been in office for 15 months, and the best fix that he has for Syria is to lob a few missles at them...not much of a fix. 

Oh, and have you checked in with trump and jared to see what “great”

progress that they are making in Middle East peace? Is the fix in yet?

 

And while you are at it, let trump know that it might help to have a State Department. Just another little fix it for the “great fixer”. 


The past is how we got to the present.

 

He was not elected to "fix" Syria nor to "fix" the ME.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
167
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
188
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

188 Views
Message 6 of 21

@rk9152

rk, instead of continually blaming the past, where is your support of trump the “great fixer”? He’s been in office for 15 months, and the best fix that he has for Syria is to lob a few missles at them...not much of a fix. 

Oh, and have you checked in with trump and jared to see what “great”

progress that they are making in Middle East peace? Is the fix in yet?

 

And while you are at it, let trump know that it might help to have a State Department. Just another little fix it for the “great fixer”. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
188
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

199 Views
Message 7 of 21

@MIsekerwrote:

@10BlueMule71wrote:

Our missiles have a explosive expiration date of 15 years - they would have expired before congress got around to agreeing on the issue. I know there are people who because it was Trump's decision would rather sacrifice infant deaths by chemical warfare than stop that inhumane murder - and some people wished the strikes didn't work because of their hatred of Trump. Trump did the right thing and the world agrees, some just don't have the guts to engage and think words from the U.N. or (like our community comments) change behavior.


cry me a river on that expiration date, and your faux outrage at infant deaths. Missle industries just got a huge boost in stock prices. When Trump isnt sticking his foot in his mouth he is busy milking the US labor force for his cronies. Stock market bounces always benefit wall st and heavy investors. Deplete the missle stock pile and build even more. 

 

More infant death occurs due to poverty than anything else in the world. 


i get the feeling you are not happy with mule's post but why is hard to determine. apparently it has something to do with the missile industry (and it's employees), Wall Street, cronies and poverty?????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
201
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

201 Views
Message 8 of 21

@Olderscout66wrote:

President Obama successfully negotaited with the Russians to eliminate all Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles, 1,300 TONS of weapons including a number of nerve agents like Sarin.

 

No one can eliminate a modern Nation's production of chlorine because its how they purify their water supply among other things. The Rebels were in bunkers surrounded by civilians and refused to surrender, chlorine is heavier than air, so if dropped near the bunkers, it will "settle" to the low points and kill or drive out the Rebels, and that appears to be exactly what Assad did. All he needed to construct the weapon used was a barrel of chlorine gas and a handgranade - there is therefore NO remote possibility Der Trumpers multi-million dollar temper-tantrum did ANYTHING to reduce Assad's ability to launch an identical attack tomorrow.

 

Now the gutless draftdodger has broken all the agreements with the Russians concerning production of actual chemical weapons. So the Russians are increasing their arms sales to Assad, and will most likely assist him in restarting Syria's chemical weapons programs.

 

Republicans will continue to consider this a "win" because they got to blow stuff up and kill some Muslims, but for those who can think, it's another Republican foreign affairs disaster that will increase the cost of jrbush's Never-Ending Mideast wars in terms of blood and treasure.


You've posted that trash before. Obama "negotiated" and Kerry "assured" us but do you know it actually happened. And yet -  Obama drew his infamous "red line in the sand" so he must have had doubts.

 

You claim that someone you consider "gutless draftdodger" (what did Slick Willy have to do with this?) has broken agreements with Russia that somehow or other led to Assad gassing his people. Any details or is that just one more of "those" facts.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
201
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
215
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

215 Views
Message 9 of 21

@10BlueMule71wrote:

Our missiles have a explosive expiration date of 15 years - they would have expired before congress got around to agreeing on the issue. I know there are people who because it was Trump's decision would rather sacrifice infant deaths by chemical warfare than stop that inhumane murder - and some people wished the strikes didn't work because of their hatred of Trump. Trump did the right thing and the world agrees, some just don't have the guts to engage and think words from the U.N. or (like our community comments) change behavior.


cry me a river on that expiration date, and your faux outrage at infant deaths. Missle industries just got a huge boost in stock prices. When Trump isnt sticking his foot in his mouth he is busy milking the US labor force for his cronies. Stock market bounces always benefit wall st and heavy investors. Deplete the missle stock pile and build even more. 

 

More infant death occurs due to poverty than anything else in the world. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
215
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
224
Views

Re: Syria Strikes

224 Views
Message 10 of 21

President Obama successfully negotaited with the Russians to eliminate all Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles, 1,300 TONS of weapons including a number of nerve agents like Sarin.

 

No one can eliminate a modern Nation's production of chlorine because its how they purify their water supply among other things. The Rebels were in bunkers surrounded by civilians and refused to surrender, chlorine is heavier than air, so if dropped near the bunkers, it will "settle" to the low points and kill or drive out the Rebels, and that appears to be exactly what Assad did. All he needed to construct the weapon used was a barrel of chlorine gas and a handgranade - there is therefore NO remote possibility Der Trumpers multi-million dollar temper-tantrum did ANYTHING to reduce Assad's ability to launch an identical attack tomorrow.

 

Now the gutless draftdodger has broken all the agreements with the Russians concerning production of actual chemical weapons. So the Russians are increasing their arms sales to Assad, and will most likely assist him in restarting Syria's chemical weapons programs.

 

Republicans will continue to consider this a "win" because they got to blow stuff up and kill some Muslims, but for those who can think, it's another Republican foreign affairs disaster that will increase the cost of jrbush's Never-Ending Mideast wars in terms of blood and treasure.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
224
Views