Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sweden - Trump's Latest "Fake News"

Message 11 of 49

Reasonably how can anyone bridge the divide when Trump is the one who is perpetuating that divide and whose followers triumph in his lies, his bigotry, his idiocy,  and maybe most importantly with regard to this topic his divisiveness.  Eg.  "Fake news", "so called judges", "dysfunctional ninth circuit", etc., etc., 

Interestingly just now in a press conference between NATO's secretary and Mike Pence the first question to ask was Mr. Vice President you say that your nation is strongly in support of NATO but this is not what your president said--there is an even unity in the White House. And the one driving that divided message that would be Dumb, Divisive Little Donnie. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 49

Reasonably how can anyone bridge the divide when Trump is the one who is perpetuating that divide and whose followers triumph in his lies, his bigotry, his idiocy,  and maybe most importantly with regard to this topic his divisiveness.  Eg.  "Fake news", "so called judges", "dysfunctional ninth circuit", etc., etc., 

Interestingly just now in a press conference between NATO's secretary and Mike Pence the first question to ask was Mr. Vice President you say that your nation is strongly in support of NATO but this is not what your president said--there is an even unity in the White House. And the one driving that divided message that would be little Divisive Little Donnie. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 49

Donald is incapable of admitting that he has made a mistake.     He couldn't admit that he didn't watch an entire interview, but instead saw a headline and twisted it to fit his distorted view of reality.    

Then today, he doubled down on his paranoia.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 49
Spoiler

Interestingly just now in a press conference between NATO's secretary and Mike Pence the first question to ask was Mr. Vice President you say that your nation is strongly in support of NATO but this is not what your president said--there is an even unity in the White House. And the one driving that divided message that would be little Divisive Donnie. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 49
Spoiler

Interestingly just now in a press conference between NATO's secretary and Mike Pence the first question to ask was Mr. Vice President you say that your nation is strongly in support of NATO but this is not what your president said--there is an even unity in the White House. And the one driving that divided message that would be little Donnie. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 49

Interestingly just now in a press conference between NATO's secretary and Mike Pence the first question to ask was Mr. Vice President you say that your nation is strongly in support of NATO but this is not what your president said--there is an even unity in the White House. And the one driving that divided message that would be little Donnie. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 49

Reasonably how can anyone bridge the divide when Trump is the one who is perpetuating that divide and whose followers triumph in his lies, his bigotry, his idiocy,  and maybe most importantly with regard to this topic his divisiveness.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 49

Well Trump got his information about Sweden from FOX news,  and,of course, the information was incorrect --or maybe I should say it was FAKE.   again Trump got his information from FOX news,  which clearly is the outlet for the fake news conspiracy as Trump would put,  that is plaguing this country.  

Almost too funny that his supporters keep telling us that he we take what he says "too literally"- is that a way of saying we shouldn't believe his lies when he gets  caught in a bold face lie ? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 49

Centristsin- Trump can Put together a four word sentence that's grammatically correct? How gracious you are, but you're giving him too much credit.  Trump refuses to read anything that's over a page long,  serious red flags of a learning disability.people.OK, now tell me who surprised about that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 49

@jimc91 wrote:

This could be in a theater near you unless we implement EXTREME VETTING and really learn something for our friends in Europe...  IMO

I watched the video and just think, if Hillary was elected, we could have this filmed here in four years!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors