Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sweden - Trump's Latest "Fake News"

Message 1 of 49

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

As usual, the left completely misses the point and sets it hair on fire... Sad, pridictable.

What was the point of Donnie's lie? 

@Snoopy48

Against my better judgement i'll bite.

Over the weekend Tucker Carlson had the film maker that produced the film Stockholm Syndrome on his show that revealed what has been happening in Sweden and other European countries.

Trump saw it and mentioned it on Saturday.  Tucker's show aired on Friday night.  (that's what happened over the weekend)

The point TRUMP was making is this can happen in the USA if we implement the same policies as Sweden and the European countries that are having all the problems with the refugee populations that are not interested in assimilation.

Plain and simple, nothing more nothing less.

So what happened in Sweden ???????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

This could be in a theater near you unless we implement EXTREME VETTING and really learn something for our friends in Europe...  IMO

I watched the video and just think, if Hillary was elected, we could have this filmed here in four years!

Look over there !!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 49

@jimc91 wrote:

As usual, the left completely misses the point and sets it hair on fire... Sad, pridictable.

As usual the Right completely misses the point. Trump lied and Sweden called him on it, it's that simple.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 49

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48

Over the weekend Tucker Carlson had the film maker that produced the film Stockholm Syndrome on his show that revealed what has been happening in Sweden and other European countries.

Trump saw it and mentioned it on Saturday.  Tucker's show aired on Friday night.  (that's what happened over the weekend)

The point TRUMP was making is this can happen in the USA if we implement the same policies as Sweden and the European countries that are having all the problems with the refugee populations that are not interested in assimilation.

In other words, Trump had nothing but had to help his supporters feel better about themselves.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 49

@pc6063 wrote:

Well Trump got his information about Sweden from FOX news,  and,of course, the information was incorrect --or maybe I should say it was FAKE.   again Trump got his information from FOX news,  which clearly is the outlet for the fake news conspiracy as Trump would put,  that is plaguing this country.  

Almost too funny that his supporters keep telling us that he we take what he says "too literally"- is that a way of saying we shouldn't believe his lies when he gets  caught in a bold face lie ? 

1984 REVISITED

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 49

@rker321 wrote:

Non of this has anything to do with extreme vetting, it has to do about what happened in Sweeden during the weekend. let's not confuse the issues and facts.

@rker321  Again, what happened in Sweden this weekend?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 49
on another Sweedish note, I read that last month some Republicans inSweeden were arrested for attacking a refugee center. oops i mean nazis.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 49

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48

Sorry, not buying it. He screwed up and now the RW is scrambling to pretend otherwise. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 49

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 49

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors