Reply
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
1
Kudos
208
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

208 Views
Message 1 of 21

There will be nothing to 'come out'. muellers version of collusion does not/will not matter. He has nothing or it would be out. Move on muh russia........

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
208
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
209
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

209 Views
Message 2 of 21
you must be patient. Muellers final report is coming. You won't it accept it anyway if it is allowed to come out. Trumps version of collusion has evolved, wouldn't you say?

http://time.com/5352628/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-collusion-crime/
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
209
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
219
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

219 Views
Message 3 of 21

@Tom5678 wrote:
I don't think we can rule out a Russian may be behind this too. Don't forget, they want to sow political divide and division in America, and they want to undermine our democracy. What a SPECTACULAR choice they made in Trump to collude with. He does all of that so well!

Oh, boy. You have proof the Russians and Trump colluded. Great, would you get that to Mueller  right away so he can wrap up his investigation and save us millions of tax dollars.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
219
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
222
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

222 Views
Message 4 of 21

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's 1320 CST and I see the gutless Orange Toad has failed to denounce his supporters who planted the bombs - because they are after all HIS supporters, just like all those good Nazi's KKK, and White Supremacists he praised in the past. I see those supporters are trying to divert guilt from their Comrades by claiming some Liberal did this.

 

Somehow Dems are also responsible for thousands of desperate people wanting a better life and TERRIFYING the gutless draft-dodgers of the Right who think the 7,000 mostly women and children headed this way will somehow present our culture with a greater threat than the OVER 1,000,000 immigrants we currently accept EVERY YEAR.

 

Amazing how wonderfully having the correct paperwork transforms the one with said paperwork - guess this is why a whole generation of immigrants With Out Papers were slandered so thoroughly when they arrived here at a rate of 200,000 each year from 1900 to 1910 as they fled the civil unrest and grinding poverty of their Native Italy. And look at the tremendous damage those "W.O.P.s" did to our society - all those Pizza Huts and Olive Gardens standing where truly America diners serving Hamburgers and Frenchfries once stood...wait..HAMBURG-ers??? FRENCHfries??? Yeah, really gotta protect our culture from those FOREIGNER'S, except its a tad too late for that, isn't it?'


Mostly women and children, you got to be kidding? Look at any of the pictures of them illegals. One is hard-pressed to find many children or women in the photos.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
222
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
227
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

227 Views
Message 5 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

Tom 5678:  We live in very perilous times in our country!!!!!

 

 

Yes we do, especially with a president that specializes in hate mongering and divisiveness. George Soros, President Obama, the Clintons, and CNN. 


Hate mongering like we hear from Maxine, Rahm, Corey, Joe, as well as the physical sttacks on, Paul, McConnell, etc..

Very perilous times indeed.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
227
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
2
Kudos
228
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

228 Views
Message 6 of 21

Sorry to disappoint but this is a leftist run wild again. Similar to the one who shot Steve Scalise. The ones who burned down Berkeley. You know the fascist democrats. They came out with the bombs as a distraction. Bombs that were never viable or would function. What next??? After the Justice BK debacle you would think they learned a lesson, but no they are too ignorant. Two weeks until the election. I predict 3 more days and there will be another surprise fake issue by the democrats. Another major story the fake news can report. Another situation to blame on PDJT. It would seem there is a new fake exageration every two to three days. What next democrat fakers.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
228
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

232 Views
Message 7 of 21

@quidduo wrote:

This distraction is typical SOP for the lying democrats. Send out a few bombs and blame it on President Trump. Send yourself some hate mail and blame it on Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if crooked hillary or one of the fired fbi agents would be involved. Maybe the hate monger/liar brennan or comby. Again a lot of liar democrat terrorists are possibilities.


Well, today he did sign some very important legislation regarding opioids and the talking heads are not talking about it. So .......????

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
232
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
238
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

238 Views
Message 8 of 21

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's 1320 CST and I see the gutless Orange Toad has failed to denounce his supporters who planted the bombs - because they are after all HIS supporters, just like all those good Nazi's KKK, and White Supremacists he praised in the past. I see those supporters are trying to divert guilt from their Comrades by claiming some Liberal did this.

 

It might be that he does not have your knowledge as to who actually did it. On the other hand, since you know, it is your obligation to inform law enforcement.

 

Or - maybe your claim is just another one of "those" facts.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
238
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
280
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

280 Views
Message 9 of 21

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's 1320 CST and I see the gutless Orange Toad has failed to denounce his supporters who planted the bombs - because they are after all HIS supporters, just like all those good Nazi's KKK, and White Supremacists he praised in the past. I see those supporters are trying to divert guilt from their Comrades by claiming some Liberal did this. 


I'm sure the FBI reported this to you before the President, the Congress, and the media. You got your dig in so that should make your day! It's odd that to some, posting a fact "is a dig"....You'll be really surprised IF you hear that some radical lefty did it to take the heat off the Democrats for supporting the invasion of our southern border.  LOL!  Yeah, most will be really surprised that a lame and asinine action like that would be factual.  Where do Conservatives get this nonsense????  Don't tell me, it was Fox and Limblah.

 

Prominent conservative activists and talking heads are promoting a conspiracy that Democrats sent ex...

 

Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh talking with former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld in 2009.


  • Many in the right-wing media promoted a conspiracy that Democrats were behind several packages containing explosive devices that were sent by mail to top Democrats this week.
  • Prominent conservative voices, including popular talk radio host Rush Limbaugh and frequent Fox News guest and conservative activist Candace Owens, suggested that "leftists" were to blame for the attempted terrorist attacks.
  • "Republicans just don't do this kind of thing," Limbaugh said.
 

Many in the right-wing media, including prominent voices like popular talk radio host Rush Limbaugh and frequent Fox News guest Candace Owens, began Wednesday to promote a conspiracy that Democrats were behind several packages containing explosivedevices that were sent by mail to top Democrats this week.

 

Limbaugh suggested on his show on Wednesday — soon after the devices were sent to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama, as well as CNN's New York offices — that the act was committed to fuel support for Democrats two weeks before the midterm elections.

 

"It's happening in October," Limbaugh said. "There's a reason for this."

He added that attempted violent attacks are out of character for conservatives.

"Republicans just don't do this kind of thing," he said.

Another prominent mainstream conservative activist and frequent Fox News guest, Candace Owens, declared there was a "0% chance"the bombs were sent by someone with conservative leanings, instead blaming "leftists" for staging the attack for political gain.

Michael Flynn Jr., the son of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn who has previously promoted dangerous conspiracy theories, called the mail bombs "a total false flag operation" in a series of tweets he later deleted.

 

"I condemn all political violence but again the timing is **bleep**

Others argued that the attempted attacks were designed to distract from political dissenters on the left — what the right has characterized as a left-wing "mob."

 

In a tweet that he later deleted, John Cardillo, a right-wing radio host and former NYPD officer, also suggested that the attempted attacks were staged by Democrats.

 

"Just too coincidental that two weeks before Election Day, as the 'blue wave' has turned into a ripple, and the left is losing ground because of incivility and violent rhetoric, explosive devices show up in the mailboxes of Soros, Clinton, and Obama," he tweeted, according to The Daily Beast.

Billionaire philanthropist and Democratic donor George Soros, former CIA Director John Brennan, and Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, were also recipients of the packages. All of those targeted are critics of the president whom Trump has in turn attacked relentlessly.


So you don't like my theory. No, because it's not based in fact like most opinions from the far right.  What's your theory coming from the leftist point of view?  Don't have a "leftest POV"....I'll wait until the investigation is further along.  But thanks for asking...... though, it is telling to see Repubs jumping to their defense and concocting conspiracy theories, here on this forum and nationally.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
280
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
286
Views

Re: Suspicious packages mailed to Obama, Clinton and package sent to CNN.

286 Views
Message 10 of 21

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's 1320 CST and I see the gutless Orange Toad has failed to denounce his supporters who planted the bombs - because they are after all HIS supporters, just like all those good Nazi's KKK, and White Supremacists he praised in the past. I see those supporters are trying to divert guilt from their Comrades by claiming some Liberal did this. 


I'm sure the FBI reported this to you before the President, the Congress, and the media. You got your dig in so that should make your day! It's odd that to some, posting a fact "is a dig"....You'll be really surprised IF you hear that some radical lefty did it to take the heat off the Democrats for supporting the invasion of our southern border.  LOL!  Yeah, most will be really surprised that a lame and asinine action like that would be factual.  Where do Conservatives get this nonsense????  Don't tell me, it was Fox and Limblah.

 

Prominent conservative activists and talking heads are promoting a conspiracy that Democrats sent ex...

 

Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh talking with former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld in 2009.


  • Many in the right-wing media promoted a conspiracy that Democrats were behind several packages containing explosive devices that were sent by mail to top Democrats this week.
  • Prominent conservative voices, including popular talk radio host Rush Limbaugh and frequent Fox News guest and conservative activist Candace Owens, suggested that "leftists" were to blame for the attempted terrorist attacks.
  • "Republicans just don't do this kind of thing," Limbaugh said.
 

Many in the right-wing media, including prominent voices like popular talk radio host Rush Limbaugh and frequent Fox News guest Candace Owens, began Wednesday to promote a conspiracy that Democrats were behind several packages containing explosivedevices that were sent by mail to top Democrats this week.

 

Limbaugh suggested on his show on Wednesday — soon after the devices were sent to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama, as well as CNN's New York offices — that the act was committed to fuel support for Democrats two weeks before the midterm elections.

 

"It's happening in October," Limbaugh said. "There's a reason for this."

He added that attempted violent attacks are out of character for conservatives.

"Republicans just don't do this kind of thing," he said.

Another prominent mainstream conservative activist and frequent Fox News guest, Candace Owens, declared there was a "0% chance"the bombs were sent by someone with conservative leanings, instead blaming "leftists" for staging the attack for political gain.

Michael Flynn Jr., the son of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn who has previously promoted dangerous conspiracy theories, called the mail bombs "a total false flag operation" in a series of tweets he later deleted.

 

"I condemn all political violence but again the timing is **bleep**

Others argued that the attempted attacks were designed to distract from political dissenters on the left — what the right has characterized as a left-wing "mob."

 

In a tweet that he later deleted, John Cardillo, a right-wing radio host and former NYPD officer, also suggested that the attempted attacks were staged by Democrats.

 

"Just too coincidental that two weeks before Election Day, as the 'blue wave' has turned into a ripple, and the left is losing ground because of incivility and violent rhetoric, explosive devices show up in the mailboxes of Soros, Clinton, and Obama," he tweeted, according to The Daily Beast.

Billionaire philanthropist and Democratic donor George Soros, former CIA Director John Brennan, and Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, were also recipients of the packages. All of those targeted are critics of the president whom Trump has in turn attacked relentlessly.


So you don't like my theory. What's your theory coming from the leftist point of view?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
286
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors