Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Susan Collins and Joe Manchin will vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh

Message 21 of 34

@BigLib Wrote

Did watch it. Am allowed to cut through the BS and post the truth about it. Thank you!

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

BigLib spoke their opinion.  And how wonderful that we're still allowed freedom of speech here in America despite the disagreement of others and their "**bleep** for tat" challenges to it.

Those two things - the truth and an opinion - may not always be the same thing - the truth requires proof, an opinion, not so much.

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

I watched all of Collins' speech. And when the obnoxious drunk throws case after case of precedence out the window, we'll know Collins was lying. And when the obnoxious drunk votes to gut the ACA, we'll know Collins was lying. And when the obnoxious drunk votes to overturn Roe, we'll know Collins was lying. And when we still see nothing but 5-4 votes that Collins claims the obnoxious drunk would mark the end of, we'll know she was lying.

It's the GOP's baby, and they get to own it.

"obnoxious drunk" - how sad it is to see people so controlled by the political activist and Party leaders that they will accept as truth such unproven political claims.

BigLib spoke their opinion.  And how wonderful that we're still allowed freedom of speech here in America despite the disagreement of others and their "word for word" challenges to it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
BigLib posted..

I watched all of Collins' speech. And when the obnoxious drunk throws case after case of precedence out the window, we'll know Collins was lying. And when the obnoxious drunk votes to gut the ACA, we'll know Collins was lying. And when the obnoxious drunk votes to overturn Roe, we'll know Collins was lying. And when we still see nothing but 5-4 votes that Collins claims the obnoxious drunk would mark the end of, we'll know she was lying.

============================================================

Susan Collins and Joe Manchin will vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh

I guess you did not watch the Susan Collins speech.... if you did you would not post what you did.

Did watch it. Am allowed to cut through the BS and post the truth about it. Thank you!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34
BigLib posted..

============================================================

Susan Collins and Joe Manchin will vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh

I guess you did not watch the Susan Collins speech.... if you did you would not post what you did.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

"obnoxious drunk" - how sad it is to see people so controlled by the political activist and Party leaders that they will accept as truth such unproven political claims.

How sad it is to see people so ignorant of the actual facts in a case, that they are completely unaware that Kavanaugh labeled himself and his drinking buddies obnoxious drunks. Never did hear when or if he's ever stopped being an obnoxious drunk.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/03/kavanaugh-in-1983-letter-to-friends-were-loud-obnoxious-drunks.html

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

LydiaN586309 posted...

There's an old saying we used to use when things weren't goin' good. Y'all know it -- "Going to hell in a handbasket."

Well, the handbasket just arrived in hell....and it's on F-I-R-E!!!!!

=====================================================

I do feel sorry for what the nasty Democrats put Kavanaugh through it shows how low some politicians will do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Putting Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court shows how low the Trumplican Party "has" gone.  The question now is "What's next?"  In the meantime, I'm gonna get me another handbasket! 

It shows that they have gotten to the point that they are not afraid to admit that they support the Constitution.

And yes, that is not the establishment, it is where President Trump has forced the establishment to go.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:

LydiaN586309 posted...

There's an old saying we used to use when things weren't goin' good. Y'all know it -- "Going to hell in a handbasket."

Well, the handbasket just arrived in hell....and it's on F-I-R-E!!!!!

=====================================================

I do feel sorry for what the nasty Democrats put Kavanaugh through it shows how low some politicians will do.
Putting Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court shows how low the Trumplican Party "has" gone.  The question now is "What's next?"  In the meantime, I'm gonna get me another handbasket! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

@BigLib wrote:

You libs have a dismal record for forecasting the future in political arenas. The only thing you have going for you---the law of averages. One of these years, you might hit one right.

Yep, the GOP own the economy, the foreign policies and all those other goodies. America is Great again. Thanks, Trump the Champ!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors