Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Surprise - Flying Projectiles Not Iranian Mines

Message 1 of 8

Just a suggestion to all. You need to wait a few more days before you get to deep into this. There are some good points made but there is no back story around yet. Several hints and if any are close to true you are all in for one big shock. Hold your fire about what really happened here for a few more days.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8
THANK YOU GORDY!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Trump pulled out of the Iran Nuclear Deal.

Trump wants back in but with a better deal. It doesn't happen.

Trump puts sanctions against Iran. Trump still out of the loop.

Trump adds sanctions against Iran and includes the other nations in the deal not to trade with Iran.

Trump moves warships to the Iran region. 

Trump accuses Iran of increasing tensions.

iran wants war.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@williamb39198 wrote:

But, let’s look at the big picture, is this an effect of trump’s derailment of our intelligence community? Are countries and agents less willing to cooperate with the US, especially if trump and barr give secrets to enemies, and secret agents get outed? Then what happens...this!

gordy -Abe’s meeting was also a subject of Pompeo’s comments, as Pompeo falsely accused Ayatollah Ali Khamenei of having refused the meeting with Abe. In reality, the meeting took place, and Khamenei simply rejected a proposal to trade messages with President Trump.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Jun 13

While I very much appreciate P.M. Abe going to Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, I personally feel that it is too soon to even think about making a deal. They are not ready, and neither are we!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Yes, this situation does raise many questions. 

1. If this ship was out in open water, 

who was filming this and where were 

they filming from. 

2. And isn’t the boat shown a little large

for sneaking around conducting 

terrorist activities? Do they want to be

seen?

It also seems that they were trying to tie Iran into other events, which had previously taken place, without strong proof of?

But, let’s look at the big picture, is this an effect of trump’s derailment of our intelligence community? Are countries and agents less willing to cooperate with the US, especially if trump and barr give secrets to enemies, and secret agents get outed? Then what happens...this!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

The big questions are, as always, motive. Iran has no conceivable reason to attack such ships. In this case, one of the ships is even Japanese-owned. Japan is a very important trading partner of Iran, and Japan’s prime minister Abe Shinzo is visiting Iran right now, trying to reduce tensions. Abe has also declared Iran to have no intention to make nuclear arms. This would be a preposterous move for Iran to even consider.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif declared that “suspicious doesn’t begin to describe” what happened, noting that the attacks were timed to when Japanese PM Abe Shinzo was meeting with Iran’s Supreme Leader.

Abe’s meeting was also a subject of Pompeo’s comments, as Pompeo falsely accused Ayatollah Ali Khamenei of having refused the meeting with Abe. In reality, the meeting took place, and Khamenei simply rejected a proposal to trade messages with President Trump.

Pompeo went on to declare the attack on a Japanese ship during Abe’s Iran visit as an Iranian “insult to Japan.” This all rests on the US assumption of Iran’s guilt, and as Zarif points out, makes the attack look suspiciously like it might have been carried out for the benefit of the anti-Iran narrative.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@mickstuder wrote:

Japanese tanker owner contradicts U.S. officials over explosives used in Gulf of Oman attack

The owner of the Kokuka Courageous says something had flown at the ship despite U.S. officials' claims.

The Japanese owner of a tanker attacked in the Gulf of Oman claimed Friday that it was struck by a flying projectile, contradicting reports by U.S. officials and the military on the source of the blast.

U.S. Central Command said the two vessels were hit Thursday by a limpet mine, which is attached to boats below the waterline using magnets. U.S. Central Command released video it claimed showed an Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps patrol boat removing an unexploded mine from one of the tankers, the Kokuka Courageous.

But on Friday morning, the owner of the 560-foot Courageous, said that sailors saw something flying toward the vessel just before the explosion and that the impact was well above the waterline.

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/japanese-tanker-owner-contradict-u-s-officials-over-explosives-us...

When I First Heard Pompeo - Weaving His Story About Small Iranian Boats Removing Unexploded Mines From The Oil Tanker That Had Already Been Hit By A Explosive

I - "Said To Myself" - Small Iranian Boats Removing Something From the Side of My Boat - Wouldn't the Ships Captain & Crew Have Known If a Iranian Boat Was Alongside Their Ship Right After a Hole Was Blown Out Of The Side of it

Wouldn't they be the best Expert Eye Witnesses of What Actually Happened

Why hadn't the US Government Just Asked Them to Make a Statement

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Surprise - Flying Projectiles Not Iranian Mines

Message 8 of 8

Japanese tanker owner contradicts U.S. officials over explosives used in Gulf of Oman attack

The owner of the Kokuka Courageous says something had flown at the ship despite U.S. officials' claims.

The Japanese owner of a tanker attacked in the Gulf of Oman claimed Friday that it was struck by a flying projectile, contradicting reports by U.S. officials and the military on the source of the blast.

U.S. Central Command said the two vessels were hit Thursday by a limpet mine, which is attached to boats below the waterline using magnets. U.S. Central Command released video it claimed showed an Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps patrol boat removing an unexploded mine from one of the tankers, the Kokuka Courageous.

But on Friday morning, the owner of the 560-foot Courageous, said that sailors saw something flying toward the vessel just before the explosion and that the impact was well above the waterline.

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/japanese-tanker-owner-contradict-u-s-officials-over-explosives-us...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies