When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Surprise: Another Trump LIE

Message 11 of 19

Not surprised, it is another day, ending with "Y".    

Which is why the donald supporters can only link to opinion pieces, not news.    Now that donald has hired Shine, the direct link to FNews has been reinforced, pretty disgusting that the only source of information donald uses is one organization.   Who does that?   Autocrats who control the pressin their nations.   Donald is not an autocrat yet, but he certainly admires them:  Putin, Erdogan, Duerte.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Surprise: Another Trump LIE

Message 12 of 19

Trump apparently relied on the Fox Propaganda network, did no checking on his own, and as a result, we have another Trump LIE.

"President Donald Trump appeared to rely on a dubious Fox News report Tuesday morning to unleash an attack on his predecessor, accusing President Barack Obama, without any real evidence, of granting citizenship to 2,500 Iranians as part of nuclear deal negotiations."

http://money.cnn.com/2018/07/03/media/fox-news-trump-obama-iran-deal/index.html

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

Alferd, what kind of person offers 100%, dedicated support to a President who's a pathological liar? Where are their values and morality? Trump is supposed to be a role model for our young people?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@CriticalThinking wrote:

AngelEyes, I'm sure you noticed our resident Trump Cult members are avoiding this topic. The only respondents are those who are concerned about and care about honesty.

Any tendencies toward honesty and truth telling are things that all trump klan members dare not show any signs of - lest they be considered (gasp, shudder) an insufficiently faithful trump supporter...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

AngelEyes, I'm sure you noticed our resident Trump Cult members are avoiding this topic. The only respondents are those who are concerned about and care about honesty.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19
@CriticalThinking I can only think of cults, and they are brained washed.

You just believe a liar or you don't, I don't. Plus I don't trust them.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

Yes AngelEyes, Trump is a sucker for Fox Propaganda and he never apologizes for his non-stop lying. What kind of person offers 100% support to a pathological liar?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19
"He had every opportunity to call people in his own Department of Homeland Security and State Department to ask whether or not this was true. And they would have told him it wasn't," Sullivan added. "Instead, he relies on Fox News. And the scary thing is that he's increasingly relying on sources like Fox News to get his intelligence rather than the professionals in his own government."

I guess the Rep. will say our Gov. are not to be trusted, but Homeland Security, if he does not trust them he really needs to step down for the security of the Country and let someone reliable who does and who doesn't depend on Fox news for Security.
GOD I hope Fox never puts in his ears he needs to push the red button!! News is 1 thing, security is another.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 19 of 19

Here's a shocker. Trump apparently relied on the Fox Propaganda network, did no checking on his own, and as a result, we have another Trump LIE.

"President Donald Trump appeared to rely on a dubious Fox News report Tuesday morning to unleash an attack on his predecessor, accusing President Barack Obama, without any real evidence, of granting citizenship to 2,500 Iranians as part of nuclear deal negotiations."

http://money.cnn.com/2018/07/03/media/fox-news-trump-obama-iran-deal/index.html

Kudos
Views
Replies