Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Superstar Lawyer on the secret to cracking Mueller

Message 11 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If the premise was: the President Cannot Be Indicted because of the DOJ policy, why didn't you wrap up the investigation in six months?    Did you continue the witch hunt hoping there was a way to oust the sitting President?

Then let's ask Mr Mueller outright: Would you indict Mr Trump if he were no longer president? Of course, AG Barr has already made that question out of bounds. He knows the answer is yes, and so do you. You don't want Mueller to answer that question, do you?

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 23

My question is quite different. why in this world Mueller doesn't really want to speak with clarity as to what he found during his investigation?

What is he afraid of? He is 74 not working for the DOJ anylonger, I feel that on this issue he is simply not really being clear and I can't believe  that he is afraid of the consequences of his words. So, what's up with him?

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If the premise was: the President Cannot Be Indicted because of the DOJ policy, why didn't you wrap up the investigation in six months?    Did you continue the witch hunt hoping there was a way to oust the sitting President?

Gee!!! I am glad to see that it is recognized that if they could have they would have LOL

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 23
"witch hunt"??? Really? Still using that? You need to read the Mueller Report Not. The witch you speak of resides in the White House......he is guilty, guilty. guilty, and at some point it WILL catch up to him. Maybe when he loses in 2020, lol!!!! Then he can be indicted!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 23

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Superstar Lawyer on the secret to cracking Mueller

Message 16 of 23

Maybe I missed it, but here's another big question. 

Mr. Mueller, did you state in your report that your team started the investigation with the premise the President Cannot Be Indicted because of the DOJ policy? 

I believe he said that in his report, but it would be very powerful to see him confirm it on national TV with a YES. That would mean, no matter what they learned during the investigation, they knew from day one that Trump would NOT be indicted.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 23
another question they should ask is why didn't Mueller interview Donnie Jr. I have low expectations for this tomorrow I must say. I don't expect Mueller to deviate much if at all given the heat the DOJ is putting on him to keep his lid quiet. I would hope at the very least he tells Americans the info you seek is in the book, now just READ IT!! As I have myself.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 23

All of those are questions that they should ask but that won't get any answers .
Have you all seen that Mueller will be bound by executive priviledge by the Presidne not to be able to answer any of those questions?

Therfore many of those questions will be answer with a yes or no or can't speak about it.

Sorry if anything else was expected.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 23

and now this: why are they so afraid of besides the truth coming out?????

DOJ warns Mueller: stay in line!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 23

Yes, I heard Mr Katyal, also. A few other former federal prosecutors have weighed in with their question wish lists. All of them are very pointed and direct questions that usually require a simple yes or no answer. I would expect Mr Mueller will be asked about finding specific evidence that is mentioned in the report. He may also be asked if he could or could not indict a sitting president, as was stated in his first press briefing.

On the other side, I think Trumpublicans will use their time to make long winded speeches about how the committee is wasting everyone's time, and not especially ask Mr Mueller anything of great importance. They will likely ask questions that are vague, and draw little response to make it look as trivial as possible. They will likely bring up Clinton's name a few times in connection with the origins of the report. 

Unfortunately, I don't believe the committee members get to question each other about whether or not they read the report. 

My question would be: The president often called your investigation a "witch hunt". Sir, do you think the mission of your investigation was a "witch hunt"?  (Yep, seriously!)

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors